NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

4.4

on 5/18/2010 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My favorite highlighter for the cheeks. It creates a beautiful gold sheen and looks like it's coming from your own skin. It reminds me of a wedding glow--the way you want to look while you dance. It's easy to blend and work with, and it's great for special occasions.

on 5/4/2010 8:18:00 PM

Love this! It gives a nice gold sheen to the face which makes you look healthy. Definitely recommend!

on 5/2/2010 7:09:00 PM

albatross is nice for special events or nights out when you know you'll be appearing in alot of photos. it'll give your skin a nice glowy look without looking greasy. i personally wouldn't use it for everyday wear just because it's very subtle in natural light.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Oh my, like others have said, this highlighter is very deceiving at first. I'm brown skinned (nc44) and have completely bypassed this all the time at the nars counter because it looks like a boring white powder in the pan. It wasn't until a SA recommended this to me and put it on my cheekbones. It blended into a beautiful golden color. I was really surprised. The package, like most nars products, is annoying because it does get dirty quick since it attracts dust. But I don't really care about that. Greatttt hightlighter overall, highly recommend to ALL skin tones.

on 4/30/2010 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ohmygoodness, total holy grail product. I got this with the NARS bridal palette, and it looks like a white eye shadow. However, once applied to the skin, it takes on a gorgeous gleamy glow, no sparkles, no glitter, no powdery white streaks that I have experienced with other products. I am totally in love with this as a highlighter on my cheek and brow bones. It has a very fine consistency so I don't even need complicated application skills to make this work - just swipe on with my fingers and that's it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I brought this alone. Big mistake. In my exp I think its very pricy for an highlighter it does the same thing that an white eyeshadow would of done. I do love NARS packaging but I find it to get dirty easier!

O/A I would not buy again.

on 4/24/2010 2:18:00 PM

i have this in the sin/albatross duo and individually albatross is gorgeous! (together they're even better!) i'm usually a lip balm, blush and mascara only kinda girl but albatross makes me realise the wonders of highlighting! Your bone structure is well, highlighted in a subtle, natural, daytime-appropriate way. you'll just GLOW and nobody will even suspect you used a highlighter. :D

on 4/23/2010 10:26:00 PM

I love this highlighter! It is a subtle one but perfect - for medium color complexions. I use it on my upper cheekbone and under my NARS laguna contour color to slim the lines of my face through the use of shadow and light. Is not too glittery for everyday wear at all! Just a perfect sheer highlight - Nars really has the cheek color/highlighter products down to perfection!

on 4/23/2010 7:48:00 PM

Albatross is my favorite powder highlighter of all times. It has tiny gold shimmers that compliments my skin tone very nicely. It looks very natural, so o one will be able to tell that the glow on my face is artificial. I don't use any other powder highlighters after using this product. It's amazing.

on 4/21/2010 4:04:00 PM

This is the newest addition to my nars blush collection! And I have to say I love it!! I like to layer it over my cheek bones over my blush and in my tear ducs and cupids bow. Albatross is not a blush it's a highlighter. I've never had a highlighter before so I can't compare it to others but I can say that it is so pretty. When you apply it it gives off a super pretty gold sheen, the effect is so subtle that when you look at it it doesn't look like you have gold on your face it looks like you have a glow about you. It's a super pretty highlighter and I would reccomend it to girls with yellow, olive, or golden under tones because the gold shimmer compliments those skin tones. It night not work for girls with pink under tones but you can give it a try because it soooo pretty definately a must have

Top Rated NARS Products