Becca Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables), Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin, Cocoglycerides, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Parfum. May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Red 7 CI 15850.

on 9/13/2003 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is great for me as i hate thick foundations and don't need to use much anyway,just enough to even out my skin.
Easy to blend and gives a nice flawless look.
Would not recommend for oily skin though.

on 9/8/2003 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this alone when my skin looks perfect or under the Becca stick foundation for when I need more coverage.

I love the texture of this foundation - it's very light yet and moisturizing, and like all Becca products has never made me break out or have an allergic reaction. Even though it's SPF 25+, I still use a sunscreen underneath, but it's nice to know it has sun protection in it for extra protection.

I changed the packaging quality rating to a 3 - for the past two times I've taken with me on flights, the pump part of it has separated from the main bottle and is impossible to pop back in, no matter how hard I try, to say nothing of the mess it made. I'll still continue to buy this though and probably pump a bit into another container when I fly.

on 9/7/2003 4:34:00 PM

After hearing so much about this line I thought well let me see what it is all about...So I went to a Becca counter in L.A. and I got wonderful help in selection Nude was chosen for me and I believe it is a perfect match (ususally NC25/30, LM Sunny beige)this more like a sheer tinted moist.than a foundation very light which was what I was looking for...Love to wear it because I get many compliments as others have said leaves a dewy like finish also got the concealer (Tahini), stick found.(Tahini), loose powder (Ginger)

on 8/26/2003 7:33:00 PM

I love the look of this foundation. Very soft and dewy. I have it in Nude and it is perfect for my normal/dry skin. Very sheer coverage, great pump bottle, too.
I use PX Magic to set it, but I loved the Becca powder also ( Sesame).

on 8/15/2003 11:54:00 PM

hooray! i may've found my holy grail foundation! i have the LSC is Toast and it works very well for my combination-medium toned-Asian skin.. :) the LSC gives sheer coverage and it feels like you're not wearing anything at all.. it evens out my skin slightly, warms the complexion (but doesn't change skin colour) & is very moisturising. as like the name suggests, it gives you a beautiful, warm, dewy glow..

a word of caution, esp for ladies who live in the tropics, you should set the foundation with a loose powder or your face will look like a disco ball after a while! i set the LSC with L'Oreal's Translucide Luminous LP. great combination, great oil control! only needing to blot once, the healthy glow stays thru the day. thumbs up on hygienic, practical & classy packaging too :)

on 8/13/2003 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this foundation, this is a possible Holy Grail. I have combo skin during summer and dry skin during winter. The colors are amazing as they are pretty sheer. When I am more pale in winter or fall I use Olive (Stila D or E) and during summer when I'm tan I use Toast (Stila F or G). It evens out my skin tone with the most amazing coverage. It gives a nice natural, dewy finish. I like the packaging and the hygenic pump. LOVE,LOVE, LOVE THIS STUFF!!

NOTE: If your skin is more oily but you want the same coverage try the Sue Devitt 70% triple seaweed foundation. Also a great foundation but it's oil free.

on 8/12/2003 8:10:00 AM

I received a sample of this at the Becca counter. Its positive notes include: the product is light weight in feel, and has a nice SPF (25). The color range is rather impressive, and it isn't very expensive (I believe, around $35). Its negatives (for me anyway) are its inability to blot up any oil and its darned tendency to turn my face into an oil slick within an hour. I might like it when I turn 60 and have dry skin.

I love this product. The coverage is sheer, but still evens out skin (redness, etc.) The smell reminds me of the beach and is not overpowering. Best of all, my skin feels great while it is on and afterwards too -- it seems to provide soem treatment for skin (at least dry skin.)

on 8/6/2003 8:33:00 PM

I received a sample of this from a fellow MUA member. This foundation would be great for skin that isn't oily, and has few flaws to cover. It is luminous, and makes the dryer parts of my skin (cheeks) glow. Like others, I found the scent to be a little too strong. For those who have acne scars, discoloration and/or oily skin--I wouldn't recommend this.

on 8/5/2003 1:43:00 AM

I love this foundation, it is too excellent. It is fairly well priced for the quality, and it lasts a long time. I have very sensitive skin and I did find that for the first week or so of use my skin felt a little clogged and sensitive but I persisted and it cleared up within about 10 days.
I wear Sand and I also use the loose powder over the top, otherwise it just doesn't last all that well (my one complaint), especially in the winter when my skin gets dry.
With the Becca Loose Powder it is as close to the elusive Holy grail as I have been able to find. Yet.