E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 8/12/2009 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i love this !..does the job for only a buck!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this! For a dollar, I can't believe it works so well! And it has a decent amount of product in it as well. I would definitely recommend this. I only use it on my brows and my brows have longish hair in them. It keeps them in place all day and it doesn't look weird and shiny like some other products have.

on 8/3/2009 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love love LOVE this product! I only use them for my brows, cause i use better mascara but it definetley tames your brows and keeps them in place. I will SO repurchase when I run out.

on 8/2/2009 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use both of these on my eyebrows only and they work well. The price is right on it and it works. I have always loved clear mascara on my eyebrows to set them.

on 7/23/2009 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

the elf clear mascara works wonders. i use black mascar and when sometimes it turns out clumpy i use this to fix it n it is perfect :) definately will buy again. i bought this in a package that came with the lash curler, smudger, goldish eyeliner, n eyeshadow;)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Great stuff. I don't wear mascara. Again one of those things i never really master and i don't care for mascara all that much anyway) this stuff is goof proof and so what if i wipe my eyes.....not mess ups. Sometimes if i want a more define look i coat my lashes with this stuff and then i take black shawdow (which is also buy elf) and powder my lashes with it and then i coat them again. the look of mascara with out the feel of it actully having it on.

I use both sides for my brows since I don't understand the point of clear mascara. Anyway, gel is super cheap, so ELF is probably overcharging us with that dollar price, haha. But that said, the product actually works since they don't have to skimp on ingredients. I'll probably just buy a little bottle of clear gel and refill the little spoolie containers when I finish them.

I really hoped that this would've work out. I bought the elf "eyebrow treat and tame" and liked it, so I thought this would be something similar but clear. Turned out it does nearly nothing to the brows. It does not hold, it doesn't do anything... really. It does the same effect as putting lotion/water on the brows.

on 6/3/2009 12:16:00 AM

I wear glasses so I cant wear black mascara without having to deal with blinking on my hand several times. I've been searching for a clear mascara and I when I found out E.L.F had one I tried it out. I use this everyday, it works perfect!

on 5/29/2009 11:25:00 AM

this one is just works as good as other clear mascara and just $1.

Popular Mascaras