December 20, 2014 | 1578 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by FoOLiShxLaDy

I wear glasses so I cant wear black mascara without having to deal with blinking on my hand several times. I've been searching for a clear mascara and I when I found out E.L.F had one I tried it out. I use this everyday, it works perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 11:25:00 AM More reviews by missylin

this one is just works as good as other clear mascara and just $1.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 6:49:00 AM More reviews by xAysha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ive needed a brow gel/clear mascara for ages but can never seem to find them, when ordering some stuff from E.L.F for the first time i decided to buy this after reading all the good reviews here. well it does the job lol. i wont be using it on my eyelashes as i always wear black mascara, so i can use both sides on my eyebrows, my brows are black and i like them to look very defined (i always get comments on my nice eyebrows-strange i know lol) and each hair is quite long so its easy for them to look messy. i use to spray hairspray on my eyebrow comb and use that but thats time consuming and looks stupid lol! now i can just get this out of my makeup bag and easily make myself look more groomed! it doesnt make your eyebrows stiff and you dont get any white flakes on them once its dried, it just keeps them gently in place.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 3:47:00 AM More reviews by ias23

this is one of the elf products that i'll defenitely buy again... the one side is for the eyelashes and the other side is for the eyebrows, i use both for my eyebrows and it stayed really well and precise..and the price, just a dollar for an effective product.. i'll stuck tons of this when i buy online again..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by karlayvonne

omg this stuff is awesome! i grab this when im in a hurry or not wearing much makeup. this stuff works great! and it is only $1!!! i am on my second.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by taniaboox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is great. it works and it's cheap and it's as good or better than other similar products on the market.

One end is for lashes and the other is for brows.

go buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by genalewis

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is excellent. It is $1, and it is a perfect clear mascara for taming eyebrows. One end has a brush for lashes, and one has a brush for brows. I use both ends for my brows, because I only use dark mascara on my lashes. It keeps brows in place all day long without any flaking. The only problem I have with this product is that I can no longer purchase it in the store! I had previously been able to buy it at Meijer, but they don't even have a spot on the shelf for it any more.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 1:50:00 AM More reviews by TwilightEyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product alot! I use both ends for my brows, and I like that its clear, not clumpy or flaky, and tames and keeps my brows in place all day. This is a great product for a buck! I will buy this again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by babiigraciie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I wake up in the morning, my eyebrows can be a mess. All i need is this to put them in place and it works. I don't plan on trying the clear mascara. I'm just going to use both sides for only my eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by pingwingspam

Love this! I have really long eyebrows and this stuff tames them right down. Really good value too!