July 31, 2014 | 1082 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by babiigraciie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I wake up in the morning, my eyebrows can be a mess. All i need is this to put them in place and it works. I don't plan on trying the clear mascara. I'm just going to use both sides for only my eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by pingwingspam

Love this! I have really long eyebrows and this stuff tames them right down. Really good value too!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by orangeinsanity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A really good product, my mascara just glides on after using the gloss. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The best for taming unruly brows and a natural eyelash look. Plus, it's only a $1 you can't beat that!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2009 9:26:00 AM More reviews by junerosie321

I really like this. even both sides! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by mzlaydbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like this product! i put it on over the e.l.f. earth and water mascara and it holds all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by heavendelivered

Good deal. The mascara I like to use on rainy days when I'm scared the mascara will run. The brow one works to shape the brow and fix them but it does not offer any hold. Good deal, love the slim packaging comparable to the mac brow gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 8:43:00 AM More reviews by aandfgirl133

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brow gel/mascara. Why spend $15 on a clear brow gel from Mac when you can get the same thing from ELF for $1? This sets my brows perfectly without ever making them look drawn on or "crispy". I never use the mascara end on my lashes, I always use it for my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 2:47:00 AM More reviews by foxieq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a clear mascara HG. Because of the nature of my barely-there lashes, I will never "just use" the clear for my lashes, but this works WONDERS on my eyebrows.

I was immensely happy when I scored CG Professional Clear Mascara at my local Dollar Tree, but I found that because I applied bronzer first and then did my eyebrows the gunk would accumulate in the tube. Gross!

At first the brush seemed jammed into the tube and I had to pull to get it out, but it helps filter out the gunk, I discovered. Uhhh, awesome!

I know you generally can't go wrong with clear mascaras, but for $1, this is a must-have.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2009 3:42:00 AM More reviews by roskandy

So I thought I might need this for my brows. Doesn't really make them any more glossy, and doesn't have any 'hold' to shape them. Does absolutely nothing for my lashes. But it feels nice to put it on, I guess. In all, does about the same thing as water. Yay.