E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Great stuff. I don't wear mascara. Again one of those things i never really master and i don't care for mascara all that much anyway) this stuff is goof proof and so what if i wipe my eyes.....not mess ups. Sometimes if i want a more define look i coat my lashes with this stuff and then i take black shawdow (which is also buy elf) and powder my lashes with it and then i coat them again. the look of mascara with out the feel of it actully having it on.

I use both sides for my brows since I don't understand the point of clear mascara. Anyway, gel is super cheap, so ELF is probably overcharging us with that dollar price, haha. But that said, the product actually works since they don't have to skimp on ingredients. I'll probably just buy a little bottle of clear gel and refill the little spoolie containers when I finish them.

I really hoped that this would've work out. I bought the elf "eyebrow treat and tame" and liked it, so I thought this would be something similar but clear. Turned out it does nearly nothing to the brows. It does not hold, it doesn't do anything... really. It does the same effect as putting lotion/water on the brows.

on 6/3/2009 12:16:00 AM

I wear glasses so I cant wear black mascara without having to deal with blinking on my hand several times. I've been searching for a clear mascara and I when I found out E.L.F had one I tried it out. I use this everyday, it works perfect!

on 5/29/2009 11:25:00 AM

this one is just works as good as other clear mascara and just $1.

on 5/15/2009 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Ive needed a brow gel/clear mascara for ages but can never seem to find them, when ordering some stuff from E.L.F for the first time i decided to buy this after reading all the good reviews here. well it does the job lol. i wont be using it on my eyelashes as i always wear black mascara, so i can use both sides on my eyebrows, my brows are black and i like them to look very defined (i always get comments on my nice eyebrows-strange i know lol) and each hair is quite long so its easy for them to look messy. i use to spray hairspray on my eyebrow comb and use that but thats time consuming and looks stupid lol! now i can just get this out of my makeup bag and easily make myself look more groomed! it doesnt make your eyebrows stiff and you dont get any white flakes on them once its dried, it just keeps them gently in place.

on 5/6/2009 3:47:00 AM

this is one of the elf products that i'll defenitely buy again... the one side is for the eyelashes and the other side is for the eyebrows, i use both for my eyebrows and it stayed really well and precise..and the price, just a dollar for an effective product.. i'll stuck tons of this when i buy online again..

on 4/10/2009 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

omg this stuff is awesome! i grab this when im in a hurry or not wearing much makeup. this stuff works great! and it is only $1!!! i am on my second.

on 3/29/2009 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this is great. it works and it's cheap and it's as good or better than other similar products on the market.

One end is for lashes and the other is for brows.

go buy it.

on 3/29/2009 1:55:00 AM

This stuff is excellent. It is $1, and it is a perfect clear mascara for taming eyebrows. One end has a brush for lashes, and one has a brush for brows. I use both ends for my brows, because I only use dark mascara on my lashes. It keeps brows in place all day long without any flaking. The only problem I have with this product is that I can no longer purchase it in the store! I had previously been able to buy it at Meijer, but they don't even have a spot on the shelf for it any more.