November 23, 2014 | 1566 users online

Masks - Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by jannaaikadeja

I just used once this product since yesterday im gonna use this forever! i have a horrible acne prone and oily skin with big pores.

It really does pulsate my skin. It has been 24 hours since I used it but my skin is still so smooth and my pores tightened!

I usually go to school in Manila, the horrible pollution and stuff and I can't just believe its power is still on my face up to now.

Applying it too long to the face, made me feel some hot sensation but that's okay XD

I love everything about it the price, quality. Although they can improve their packaging and recommend other recipes aside from acv.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by rachelracel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used thisover 6 years now,having oily acne prone skin.It really pulls(pulsate)as it says it will.It does clean your pores like sucking clean and tightens them.However it can be a bit drying in some areas,so just be sure to moisturize afterwards.It's difrent for everyone,maybe for some a t-zone mask would be fine,others may can only handle spot treatments.HTH

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by calanthe

I have loved this stuff for years! To be clear: you must mix this with some sort of acid; either apple cider vinegar, reg vinegar, diluted lemon juice, etc. or it will NOT mix properly. Use a non-metal bowl and utensils also. The acid makes the mask fizzy and creamy so it's much easier to spread, plus the acid helps break down the keratin plugs clogging the pores. Use it sparingly on sensitive skin, and always use a gentle moisturizer afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by redcherrydrop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mask is amazing! I have used it for 2 weeks and it really calms down my acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ksnell

I had oily skin before trying this mask. I've only used it a total of two times. The first time all over my face and the second time I put it on one zit and my nose and cheek area (like a pore strip) it really drew out the white head. It washed out with the rest of the mask. It really burned initially. And I could physically feel all the oil being sucked out of my face. This is probably one of the most powerful masks i own. It stung when I tool it off. My face was so dry. The weird thing is it's been several days and my skin is still uncomfortably dry. Moisturizer is mandatory and it wasn't before. I really dislike that ._. I gave it a 4 because it sucked out my whitehead but it changed my skin type and my skin won't produce anymore oil... That can't be good.... I would buy it again as a spot treatment... But unless I was breaking out really badly all over the place I wouldn't apply It all over my face ever again -_-

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Asiago

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This comes in a big tub, that will last a long time, I have had mine for over a year and it isn't even half empty.

After using a bunch of times my favorite mixture is to dissolve 3 uncoated aspirin in rosewater, add a spoonful of the clay, & some sweet almond oil to keep it from drying out my skin. I only use it 1x a week.

I only put on a thin layer, thin is easier to remove and does just as good a job as using a thick layer that will clog your drains eventually ( discovered this from experience ).

Cleans out your pores, helps get rid of blackheads, makes your skin smooth & clear.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by sk090

Having read all the amazing comments on mua, I was a little disappointed when my experience with this mask didn't prove to be anything other than ordinary. I don't have particularly acne prone skin, but it didn't really do anything for me- my skin was prehaps a little softer after use, but nothing extraordinary as documented by some others on mua...!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by alborosie

This stuff is absolutely wonderful. I found this product on youtube, and after reading all the great reviews, I finally bought it. My face can get really oily and clogged. When I use this mask my face feels so clean afterwards and it's just smooth. However, the only thing I don't like about this product is that you can't laugh with this product on your face! All in all, this is THE best mask I've tried.
Update:

So when I wrote this review I was using the mask with just plain water. The result was a very lumpy mask which was really hard to apply. I finally got apple cider vinegar and let me tell you, it make a BIG difference.

Once you mix the cider you hear it fizzing. I only had to mix it a little bit and the mask was really creamy no lumps at all. Also my face felt a lot cleaner like I just exfoliated. I have a few flesh toned bumps on my forehead and I can slowly see them disappearing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by lightsout91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There's not much to say that's already been said! This product works, it really works for clogged pores. I'm experiencing a pretty bad clogging crisis right now and I don't like using this mask because of how tight and dry it makes my skin, but I know it literally PULLS out whatever clogs you have and brings them to a head. So I applied this mask 3 days ago for around 20 minutes, it hurt as it dried on my face! But when I washed it off some of the clogs were already pulled out, making the process of killing the zit much faster. I'm serious, this stuff is hardcore. I only use it in skin emergencies (ive only used it twice in the past year), so my tub will honestly last for the rest of my life :P.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Chuppup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing! if you have clogged pores you have to try this! Calcium bentonite is a really really great mineral, look it up if you dont believe me! It is supposed to have a certain charge that is opposite of the gunk in our bodies so it attracts it and pulls it out. Some people apparently even eat it! and it was also the mineral that they chose to dump at the Chernobyl site after the radiation because it is supposed to help "soak it up" (for lack of better terms).
Anyways my skin so far as been pretty well behaved because i have a topical antibiotic from the derm, but i do get VERY nervous when i see little clogged bumps forming because i experienced a terrible breakout a few months ago while in college. So now whenever i see a few clogged pores or raised bumps i just mix this with a little AVC and water and spread it on and let it dry. The feeling is really weird, almost itchy but pulsing, like it says on the tub. I tried it on my boyfriend who has a lot of small clogged pores as well and he was trying to scratch it all off. But even he was impressed with the product when he washed it off. I am not sure how well it will work on infamed pimples but im assuming because it works so well on little clogs, it should be just as helpful for inflamed acne and draw it out. please please check this stuff out! Goodluck!