April 19, 2014 | 1243 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkllama

Ill admit - i don't really use this eyeshadow but I don't think it really suits my skin tone, im really pale with brown hair and green eyes. It looks a little peachy-orangey. But it IS a really pretty colour in the pan and im willing to experiment with it.
I did a look with a highlighty colour in the inner part of my eye, a shimmery pink on the section out from that, and all that glitters on the outside with a brown in the crease. Because all that glitters wasn't standing out too much; just blending in to create a subtle colour; i think it looked really nice.
Sorry if ive confused you! All being said i think you should probably get it - it is very versatile and very pretty in the pan. Maybe if a friend has it you could ask them to try it out on you to see if you like it? Cause i know MAC can get expensive when you want loads.

& just a little note; Americans moan about MAC being expensive?!
Over here you'd be paying $16.50 just for a refill pan...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Carolish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite MAC eyeshadow! At first i kind of regret buying it because it looked very similar to my Naked Lunch, but this is much prettier. It is perfect on the lid, with Mulch in the crease. The quality is great, it is very pigmented. If i could only own one shadow the rest of my life, this would be it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by amazin90

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is hands down one of my favorite shadows!! It was one of the first I bought for my pallette. I find myself wearing it just about everyday! For a neutral everyday work look, I pair this with Brown Down in the crease and I just love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by GlamGirl80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eye shadow! It is probably my favorite MAC eye shadow. It goes with so many other shadows! It is shimmery and pinkish beige, which goes with my skin tone very well. I am fair skinned. It matches very well with a light brown shadow and gives you that extra pop!
MAC is fantastic, but can get expensive when you are buying several products. This shadow is perfect because it goes with so many other shadows, so you will get a lot of use out of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by sasha9448

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Looks orange on my skin and unflattering :( looks okay in the crease but I won't repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by sscouterr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Looks orange on my skin, I'm still going to use it, but I definitely won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by andrea34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this shadow..I think it might be my all time favorite..I can use it for lots of different looks, it really brightens up my eyes. I love it on the inner corners of my eyes as well. I didn't buy this for a long time, because I thought it was like stila kitten, which I have. But I was wrong..this is different, alot more wearable, IMO. Not over the top like kitten can be...this is a staple I will not be without.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by daisyangel

My "go - to" eyeshadow! NC 30 with brown eyes and this is the perfect all over lid colour. I love to pair this with mulch in the crease and brown liner for a simple day look - or a navy or purple liner when I want something a bit more dramatic. It brightens the eyes and would suit many skin tones and different eye colours. A must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE this shadow!! Especially on my tanned NC45 skin. It is a slightly pinked champagned gold, goes on like butter! I cannot EVER live without it! I love it as my highlight and in the tearduct with every single warm based shadow from MAC, mostly I wear it with Expensive Pink and Bronze. The combo is soooo pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why, Why, Why didn't I buy this eyeshadow before? Why didn't anyone tell me? I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. It's a beautiful champagne color with a hint of pink (but just a touch, don't get too excited). This color just brightens up the eyes and in my opinion, I think looks great on everybody.

7 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No