September 2, 2014 | 1829 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 8:08:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to work shadow..or weekend or anything shadow!
Lovely peachy beige with gold shimmer that is blendable and makes my green eyes stand out a little more.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

this is a great eyeshadow. I wanted an all over lid color and was between this and naked lunch. This seemed much more pigmented when swatched at MAC and has hints of gold that i thought wold be better for summer. It looks great and makes my green eyes pop! It's so versatile, i use it alone, with mulch or any other darker brown in the crease. Haven't tried it with other colors yet but i know it could be used with almost anything in the crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 8:12:00 AM More reviews by JR81

My wonderful sister gave me this color and I can't thank her enough. It has become my go-to lid color. I love the pigmintation and how blendable it is. Also, it lasts longer than a lot of shadows on my oily lids. It has the perfect amount of shimmer for the lid.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkllama

Ill admit - i don't really use this eyeshadow but I don't think it really suits my skin tone, im really pale with brown hair and green eyes. It looks a little peachy-orangey. But it IS a really pretty colour in the pan and im willing to experiment with it.
I did a look with a highlighty colour in the inner part of my eye, a shimmery pink on the section out from that, and all that glitters on the outside with a brown in the crease. Because all that glitters wasn't standing out too much; just blending in to create a subtle colour; i think it looked really nice.
Sorry if ive confused you! All being said i think you should probably get it - it is very versatile and very pretty in the pan. Maybe if a friend has it you could ask them to try it out on you to see if you like it? Cause i know MAC can get expensive when you want loads.

& just a little note; Americans moan about MAC being expensive?!
Over here you'd be paying $16.50 just for a refill pan...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Carolish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite MAC eyeshadow! At first i kind of regret buying it because it looked very similar to my Naked Lunch, but this is much prettier. It is perfect on the lid, with Mulch in the crease. The quality is great, it is very pigmented. If i could only own one shadow the rest of my life, this would be it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by amazin90

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is hands down one of my favorite shadows!! It was one of the first I bought for my pallette. I find myself wearing it just about everyday! For a neutral everyday work look, I pair this with Brown Down in the crease and I just love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by GlamGirl80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eye shadow! It is probably my favorite MAC eye shadow. It goes with so many other shadows! It is shimmery and pinkish beige, which goes with my skin tone very well. I am fair skinned. It matches very well with a light brown shadow and gives you that extra pop!
MAC is fantastic, but can get expensive when you are buying several products. This shadow is perfect because it goes with so many other shadows, so you will get a lot of use out of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by sasha9448

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Looks orange on my skin and unflattering :( looks okay in the crease but I won't repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by sscouterr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Looks orange on my skin, I'm still going to use it, but I definitely won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by andrea34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this shadow..I think it might be my all time favorite..I can use it for lots of different looks, it really brightens up my eyes. I love it on the inner corners of my eyes as well. I didn't buy this for a long time, because I thought it was like stila kitten, which I have. But I was wrong..this is different, alot more wearable, IMO. Not over the top like kitten can be...this is a staple I will not be without.