October 21, 2014 | 1116 users online

Lash Treatments - Ardell - Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2007 5:39:00 PM More reviews by lili1968

I never intended on using anything to make my lashes grow because they are a nice length, but for some reason my left eye's top lashes started falling out in the center, leaving me with only lashes on the sides. After reading so many positive reviews I decided to give this a try. I added this accelerator gel to an oder I placed on drugstore.com. I was a bit skeptical because it was so cheap, but after using it in the morning and at bedtime for only 4 days, my missing lashes had started to grow VERY noticeably. Also, this has made my lashline, top and bottom fuller. I only plan to use this until my lashes grow back completely, but I will order a couple more just in case my lashes start acting up again. *4/16/07* This product has really worked for me. My lashes have grown back and overall this has improved my lashes in terms of length and fullness. My bottom lashes have filled out dramatically. It's good to know that there is a product like this that you can count on and is also so inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2007 8:17:00 AM More reviews by miralaluna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My eyebrows are growing back! There are hairs sprouting in places that have been 'bald' for years... This is amazing :D Too bad my eyebrow hairs just fall out when they feel like it though, so it'll never last, but hey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Kim_in_NC

I've used this for not even a week and am stunned at the difference in my lashes. I don't know how this works, I may not want to know how it works but all I can say is WOW! I have long but sparse lashes and now they are thicker and longer. I wear glasses and my lashes touch my lenses which is actually annoying. I'm so happy with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2007 1:55:00 PM More reviews by xXCURRYNRiCEXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ive been using this for about 4 weeks now...and i have seen no improvement or lengthening of my lashes. they actually seem as if some of them have fallen out. i continue to use this just incase a ray of hope passes by. UPDATE : just yesterday i curled my lashes and noticed that my lashs surpass the rim on my eyelash curler which they never did before!! i think my lashes are growing..and hopefully..my falling lashes can stop falling.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2007 4:58:00 AM More reviews by coutureisqueen

At first I really noticed this product working for me, my lashes got lots softer and a little longer/denser..I did use the technique of putting it on your finger then rubbing into the base of your lashes & brows (btw, noticed nothing at all in brow thickness, disappointing.) okay so when I had about 1/4 left of my first tube it started to smell disgusting..like a shoe that had been in a closet for awhile. Upon closer inspection I found there were tiny black mascara flecks in the tube, which means they probably got onto the applicator if I ever applied this when i still had some mascara flakes on my lashes. that might have caused the rotting stinky smell. so i opened my new bottle, which i noticed smells like weird chemicals, but whatever. the consistency is different and it hurts my eyes a lot more, i think it may be irritating them because they're always red. so i dont know..it is really cheap so maybe it's not that high-quality..i'll update. i'm not sure if the pain and discomfort is worth a little progress in lash thickness/longness. i might try mavala/talika.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2007 10:16:00 PM More reviews by acoustic

I read the rave reviews on MUA, and for $4 at drugstore.com, I couldn't resist. After about 3 days of usage, I started to notice how much thicker my lashes were. I find the treatment itself to be a great alternative to mascara. It provides me with a little bit of "hold" after I use my curler, but doesn't make my lashes clumpy or artificial looking.

I used this 2x a day (morning and night). Be careful when applying this during the morning. I wear contact lenses and sometimes it gets into my eyes and makes them blurry.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2007 3:06:00 PM More reviews by JaneWayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

After two uses and noticing several lashes on my cheeks this morning, I am a little nervous about trying it again. I am not sure if the proteins in this product are like proteins used in some hair products...meaning said products should be used with care as they can harden hair. I know that it's natural to lose a couple of lashes, but I found it odd that when I went to put on mascara this morning, a couple of lashes broke off. Maybe I will do more research before I try it again. Maybe I am just lash paranoid.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 6:03:00 PM More reviews by yuhjah_99

I love this stuff. I've been using it for 1 month now and I've noticed that my lower lashes are noticably longer and new baby hairs are growing in. I smear this stuff on my pinky and rub it along my lower lashes and then brush them. I don't rub it in on my top lashline, just brush it against my top lashes like mascara because I use Jan Marini's conditioner on my top lashes for 5 weeks. My top lashes have grown due to Jan Marini, but the ARdell conditions and keeps my lashes thick anyways so I continue to use it. My lashes hardly fall out anymore and I used to have 1-2 big lashes fall out each day. Now it only happens like ONCE a week or something.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2007 9:31:00 AM More reviews by loveglitter

After the rave reviews, I ordered this from Drugstore.com. I used it once at night and woke up the next morning with PINK EYE!!! I guess I must be allergic to some ingredient in this :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2007 12:35:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

I've only used this for 4 days, 2 (sometimes 3) times a day, and I swear, IT WORKS!!! In the morning, I apply Ardell, wait until it dries, then apply mascara (if I'm going out). It works pretty well as a primer, really enhancing the thickening effect of my mascara. At night, I apply Ardell right before going to bed. I haven't noticed new growth or thickening yet, but there has been a lengthening of my bottom lashes, and my inner upper lashes. I'm soooo excited, and can't wait to see what my lashes look like in a month! :) Thank you for recommending this product!!