July 25, 2014 | 1702 users online

Scrubs - Burt's Bees - Citrus Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2002 1:20:00 AM More reviews by moonfairy1580

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I use it almost everyday, and I think that it is the best facial scrub that I have ever used. It smells great, and it goes a LONG way!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2002 9:33:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very good scrub -- looks rough in the packaging, but is really gentle. It says to mix with 1 or 2 drops water, but I mix lots more with that -- 50% scrub/50% water. Will prob. buy in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2002 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Goodfreak

This is my favorite facial scrub! I used to use Freeman's Raspberry and Almod, but grew bored with it and gave this a whirl (plus I needed something easy to travel with, and the small jar and thick scrub meant easy to cary and no leaking). I found the scrub very gentle and it leftmy face feeling SO smooth and soft! Not dry or irritated at all!! Usually I use an exfoliater and a cleanser, but after this I sometimes go without cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2002 3:02:00 PM More reviews by bsidwell

It smells so good my dog ate it!!! I love the way my face feels after use, not too dry but sooo smooth. The grains are kinda big so this would not be a good choise for those with large pores. I actually like the simple packaging and the glass jars are excellent when reused for kitchen/craft/garage containers.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2002 4:33:00 PM More reviews by RussellJunki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's an OK product in my book: the packaging is not that convenient for shower use, I would prefer a pump or a tube. Of course, it's way too thick to be used in a tube. The smell is wonderful, the grains are nice and thick. This product is not for someone with tender skin though, it's a heavy duty scrub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2002 8:28:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i usually use St.Ives Apricot scrub--but i like this Burt's bees version much better! it has apricot oil in it, so ur skin feel really moisturized afterwards! and u only need a little bit, so the little jar actually lasts for some time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2002 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Tori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I agree! I really like this. It is nice and fresh smelling and scrubs very gently. Plus, it is very cheap. I paid under $5 for this on drugstore.com. A big plus- this didn't break me out :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2001 2:38:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this gentle facial scrub. It feels and smells very natural. Mix with water and gently scrub into your face. Leaves it soft and glowing. I recommend trying this :)