Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

glycerin, sweet almond oil, sweet almond seed meal, oat kernel flour, orange peel powder, rose flower oil, pecan shell powder, grapefruit seed extract, nutmeg fruit powder, clove flower powder, orange peel oil, tocopherol, rosemary extract, fragrance

on 10/5/2002 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this from my local health food store. It does a good job of exfoliating my face without leaving it feeling dry or filmy.

This was a bit harsh for me. I liked the idea of it, but the granules were a bit stronger than I expected.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I use it almost everyday, and I think that it is the best facial scrub that I have ever used. It smells great, and it goes a LONG way!

on 7/24/2002 9:33:00 PM

Very good scrub -- looks rough in the packaging, but is really gentle. It says to mix with 1 or 2 drops water, but I mix lots more with that -- 50% scrub/50% water. Will prob. buy in the future.

on 5/30/2002 4:41:00 AM

This is my favorite facial scrub! I used to use Freeman's Raspberry and Almod, but grew bored with it and gave this a whirl (plus I needed something easy to travel with, and the small jar and thick scrub meant easy to cary and no leaking). I found the scrub very gentle and it leftmy face feeling SO smooth and soft! Not dry or irritated at all!! Usually I use an exfoliater and a cleanser, but after this I sometimes go without cleanser.

on 4/16/2002 3:02:00 PM

It smells so good my dog ate it!!! I love the way my face feels after use, not too dry but sooo smooth. The grains are kinda big so this would not be a good choise for those with large pores. I actually like the simple packaging and the glass jars are excellent when reused for kitchen/craft/garage containers.

on 3/10/2002 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's an OK product in my book: the packaging is not that convenient for shower use, I would prefer a pump or a tube. Of course, it's way too thick to be used in a tube. The smell is wonderful, the grains are nice and thick. This product is not for someone with tender skin though, it's a heavy duty scrub.

on 1/17/2002 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i usually use St.Ives Apricot scrub--but i like this Burt's bees version much better! it has apricot oil in it, so ur skin feel really moisturized afterwards! and u only need a little bit, so the little jar actually lasts for some time!

on 1/3/2002 2:48:00 PM

I agree! I really like this. It is nice and fresh smelling and scrubs very gently. Plus, it is very cheap. I paid under $5 for this on drugstore.com. A big plus- this didn't break me out :)

on 12/18/2001 2:38:00 AM

I really like this gentle facial scrub. It feels and smells very natural. Mix with water and gently scrub into your face. Leaves it soft and glowing. I recommend trying this :)

Popular Scrubs