August 2, 2014 | 1001 users online

Treatments (Face) - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2003 8:35:00 AM More reviews by hazefree2002

It comes in a screw cap tt is extremely difficult to open and i find the tea tree oil really unbearable. It stings my skin and made my acne worst than before. Am losing faith in TBS.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2003 3:31:00 PM More reviews by ladyshar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product cleared up a breakout in my scalp within a few days. Stopped the itching too. deducted a point here though for the smell. So strong that it overpowered my fragrances. Good disinfectant. Helps heal minor cuts. Wish it came in a different kind of container though for easier application.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2003 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This oil when applied directly to my face stung a lot and dried out my skin. I used this as part of the line for about a month--my breakouts only got worse and worse-These Tea Tree Oil Products just aren't for everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2003 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Desigirl77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using the TTO for about a week now and it has *totally* dried up my existing pimples!! waiting to see how it works on my scars. This oil is noncomendogenic and great for oily skins. Mattes my face well-so well that i don't even need to use another mattifier. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try Tea Tree oil. For $6-its a great buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2002 5:11:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm nicking off a point for the smell, but otherwise, this product is great. It doesn't make my blemish go away immediately (but then again, what can?), but it does soothe my blemishes and make them appear less noticeable - all with no harsh chemicals.
Note: TBS's Tea Tree Oil contains alcohol, in addition to tea tree oil, which may explain why some people experience dryness with the product. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2002 9:01:00 PM More reviews by abbykariya

did nothing for me...waste of money! this really dispointed me. and i really don't like the strong strong scent. i wish it would work. but it felt nice on my skin for about 4 seconds then it disappears and i wake up next morning seeing no difference. i nearly finished the bottle and still no difference

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2002 7:24:00 AM More reviews by poudergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the tea tree oil moisturizing gel awhile back..It doesn't really do anything for me..it doesnt help blemishes at all..yea it moisturizes kind of but then its like I have this shiny mask on-I won't be buying it again-same for the blemish stick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2001 7:14:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think the Tea Tree Oil line from TBS is pretty fair, not spectacular. I've used the bar soap & the gel moisturizer & of both I liked the soap better. I think I gave the moisturizer away, but the saop does a pretty good job of cleaning the skin & helping w/ oilyness. Not quite sure if I'd buy again, MUA should have a MAYBE selection about re-puchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2001 1:31:00 PM More reviews by candy_5

I use Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil on my zits before I go to sleep. I don't recommend using it during the day because it has a strong smell to it. It didn't get rid of my zits, but I think that it disinfected the area I used it on. I don't think I will buy another jar.