The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, t-Butyl Alcohol, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol.

on 6/16/2004 2:55:00 PM

This stuff did absolutely NOTHING for my skin =(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

OW OW OW!! This stuff burns my skin but its totally worth it. My skin has been super clear since I've started using it. It stinks tho...

on 5/14/2004 4:31:00 PM

This does not make pimples go away. No trust in this.

on 5/3/2004 1:34:00 AM

I use this on pimples that popped up unexpectedly. It's actually effective, it takes a only a day to see results.

This sometimes makes my pimples go away. I use it every night and the next day they're usally smaller. But not all the time. The smell is horrible and is so strong. Not sure if I will purchase again.

on 2/17/2004 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

One of a few good things about having dry skin is that I rarely experience problems with pimples, blemish, zits, acne ... Of course, I still have them pop out at least once a month, to send the signal that I'll be having my period very soon .. That's why I used to keep this on my drawer. A little amount needed, coz it stings and dries out my skin, sometimes leaving ugly flaky skin afterwards. But sometimes it could be quite effective. The price is reasonable too. However, I like Neutrogena On The Spot better and their price are alomost the same. So after a year or two constant usage of this Tea Tree Oil, I'd switched to Neutrogena.

on 2/10/2004 10:52:00 PM

I really like this for zapping pimples. It does a good job of drying the pimple so it can begin healing. Does smell very strong though!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product does help get rid of little pimples but not significantly. It helps speed up the process. But one thing I dislike about it is that it stings upon application and the smell is horrible. i applied it last night and my bf asked me wth I used cuz it reeked. lol. This product is pretty good for people who have fairly clear skin but a pimple here and there.

i've used this product for a while now, and have generally been happy with it. yes, it does wreak :( it's effective in drying out little zits and bumps, but i still use stronger anti-acne creams for the more severe pimples. i 've tried all of TBS's TTO line and have found this to be the most effective one so far.
I wasn't aware that health food stores sell 100% tea tree oil. so i'm going to have to try those before buying another TBS one.

on 1/3/2004 9:07:00 PM

I use this on my scalp when it is dry and itchy. I just dab it onto the itchy areas, and it really helps. It doesn't make my hair oily at all. It soaks right into the skin.

Popular Treatments (Face)