December 22, 2014 | 1737 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by BBPeachi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I've tried so many eye make up remover and it always left residue or i'd have to tug and pull at it. :(
But this one, all I have to do is soak it in the cotton pad for a 2 seconds and then place the pad on my eye for 6 seconds to let it soak into the makeup and swipe! it's OFF! :D I love it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by JanSantF

Once I realized that one has to shake the product before using it, I found that this does in fact get every stitch of eye makeup off, and you do not have to keep pulling or tugging on your eyes to do so. However, I have noticed this leaves a slightly oily feeling on the eye after use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 2:53:00 AM More reviews by chelbellboo

this is my H/G makeup remover.It is hands down the best product i have used.leaves my eye area conditioned, soft, and supple. without feeling oily. what it leaves behind absorbs into the tissue and gives a dewy soft look, i love it, and how cute is the baby pink packaging? plus i also like that it has the spill proof top.would hate to waste product.i also like that just a dab on a cotton ball removes makeup on both eyes. i hope they never discontinue this. id b so sad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2008 10:36:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works like a gem. Very gentle remover. I ran out, need to get some more. I have only tried it and Clinique's eye makeup remover but I must say this is my favorite as CLinique's feels/ looks soapy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by kitt22kat

Very gentle. LOVE this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2008 1:04:00 PM More reviews by peacheyl

This stuff is wonderful! It works really well for all makeup, even waterproof, and doesn't leave a nasty thick residue. The product is really gentle and effective. The only problem is the price! It is just too expensive for a poor college student like me. I'm so sad 'cause I have to find a different brand, and so far, the hunt for something as great as this has been unsuccessful.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by lizzardddddx

This product is great, it removes makeup easily. No rubbing that can hurt your eyes, just gentle strokes and your eyemakeup is off.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2008 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Achromasia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this product. It's a bit expensive, but it works pretty well, especially on my eyeshadow and blush. It does, however have a tendency to leave traces of my mascara/eyeliner on though. I use it on my entire face, and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy after I use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by lisalibrary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product always removes my mascara. If you place product on cotton pads and let rest on eyelashes for a count of 10 seconds, it seems to remove the masacara with less rubbing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works really well. You don't have to rub or anything, even gets out waterproof mascara really well.