September 20, 2014 | 1813 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2004 3:41:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I admit i went and bought this blush because of all the raves on it. It's an OK blush for me.. Not HG material tho.. nice colour.. gives u a natural glow..very sheer and smooth. Great if you don't want the "look i'm wearing blush" look =).. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2004 2:27:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Wow, this is sure beautiful! This is very similar to NARS Orgasm, but a tad more pink. It's a medium-toned peachy pink infused with golden shimmer, and so pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2004 7:59:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

I have to admit that I really like this blush. I'm not a fan of their regular powder blushes but the new Sheertone Shimmer Blushes are really great. Not only are they really pigmented but they last and have a beautiful shimmer. They are not as good as my all time favorite- NARS blushes, but they come pretty close.
Peachykeen is a medium rose peachy pink color with gold shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2004 8:25:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NC20, LLL, Hazel-Green eyes>>I agree with everyone else that this IS a gorgeous blush! I describe it as NARS Orgasm meets Torrid meets TBS Golden Pink blush in regard to color. These blushes aren't as pigmented/frosty as NARS blushes but like a "whisper of Nars." Nevertheless, this is "idiot proof" blush at its finest with a divine, airy texture..You have to have this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful peachy pink with a fine shimmer. It looks so pretty on and the colors wears wonderfully without streaking or fading. The coverage is buildable so you can apply more or less depending on what look you a going for. Big rave from me on this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2004 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Lyssa2676

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am very fair and thought this would be dark for me and since it is on the warm side--I figured it wouldn't work. I was wrong! It is buildable. You can make it as dark or light as you want. I love the texture and quality of Mac's blush. I would definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2004 8:46:00 AM More reviews by gonesugaring

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just picked this up over the weekend. I had been using Nar's orgasm daily to wear to work and was on the hunt for a new affordable blush I can wear every day. I stopped by Mac and fell in love with this. Peachykeen looks a lot darker in the case, but when applied it comes on lovely and sheer with a hint of shimmer. I fell in love with this and am hoping its not limited edition, because I will have to stock on up on it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2004 4:10:00 PM More reviews by kami

I agree with the previous reviewer. This product would be stunning on ladies who are a Mac C/NC30 or lighter. On me it barely showed, and I am an HHH, Mac C40, GA 6.5, Becca Honey. When I finally got it to show it was an unatural pinky shimmer. Oh well!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2004 12:41:00 AM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sorry to ruin the raves but this one didnt work for me. I admit, its a stunning color--a rosier peach color with subtle shimmer. But it was too sheer for my MMM skin and by the time it did show up on my cheeks, you could tell that I was wearing layers of blush. It just didn't look natural anymore. But it would work beautifully for lighter skin colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush rocks. It has completely restored my love for shimmery blushes. Its a gorgeous peachy rose pink with sutble shimmer. And I mean subtle. IMO, thats what is so great about these blushes. You look glowy, not sparkly like a disco ball, even in direct sunlight, which is rare to find. Peachykeen looks like a natural flush on my cheeks, and brightnes up my complexion. IMO, this is the jewel of the Tone+ collection. The pigment is very sheer, but easy to build. I'm so glad this isn't LE, b/c it may become a HG for me. NC25, dark hair and eyes.