January 30, 2015 | 1201 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2004 2:00:00 AM More reviews by miladymajor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so glad I found MAC blushes! This color is a peachy-pink with slight shimmer. You can layer it to build more color and doesn't streak. Gives a very natural flushed glow - love it! I will buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2004 12:43:00 AM More reviews by DebraSD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I too thought I needed this blush based on all the raves, however I'm not that impressed. It goes on sheer, almost too sheer on my light-med olive skin tone. I don't find it as buildable as the regular sheertone blushes. I either look like I don't have it on, or I look like I have clown cheeks. The "shimmer" does not seem to exist on me. The texture is a bit strange, when I dip my brush into it, I end up with alot of blush particles all over my bathroom sink. I don't use the blush alone, but rather top off "blushbaby" if I'm in the mood for a slighltly different look. I will not repurchase this color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2004 12:29:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This looks absolutely gorgeous in the pan, a warm shimmery pinky peach. But when on.. u can hardly notice it there...and when i layered it on.. it ended up looking muddy.. =( i'm an NC20 dark hair and eyes.. too bad.. had to return this to the mac store.. but i picked up dollymix in exchange!! i absolutely LOVE that one =D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2004 3:41:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I admit i went and bought this blush because of all the raves on it. It's an OK blush for me.. Not HG material tho.. nice colour.. gives u a natural glow..very sheer and smooth. Great if you don't want the "look i'm wearing blush" look =).. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2004 2:27:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Wow, this is sure beautiful! This is very similar to NARS Orgasm, but a tad more pink. It's a medium-toned peachy pink infused with golden shimmer, and so pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2004 7:59:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

I have to admit that I really like this blush. I'm not a fan of their regular powder blushes but the new Sheertone Shimmer Blushes are really great. Not only are they really pigmented but they last and have a beautiful shimmer. They are not as good as my all time favorite- NARS blushes, but they come pretty close.
Peachykeen is a medium rose peachy pink color with gold shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2004 8:25:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NC20, LLL, Hazel-Green eyes>>I agree with everyone else that this IS a gorgeous blush! I describe it as NARS Orgasm meets Torrid meets TBS Golden Pink blush in regard to color. These blushes aren't as pigmented/frosty as NARS blushes but like a "whisper of Nars." Nevertheless, this is "idiot proof" blush at its finest with a divine, airy texture..You have to have this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful peachy pink with a fine shimmer. It looks so pretty on and the colors wears wonderfully without streaking or fading. The coverage is buildable so you can apply more or less depending on what look you a going for. Big rave from me on this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2004 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Lyssa2676

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am very fair and thought this would be dark for me and since it is on the warm side--I figured it wouldn't work. I was wrong! It is buildable. You can make it as dark or light as you want. I love the texture and quality of Mac's blush. I would definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2004 8:46:00 AM More reviews by gonesugaring

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just picked this up over the weekend. I had been using Nar's orgasm daily to wear to work and was on the hunt for a new affordable blush I can wear every day. I stopped by Mac and fell in love with this. Peachykeen looks a lot darker in the case, but when applied it comes on lovely and sheer with a hint of shimmer. I fell in love with this and am hoping its not limited edition, because I will have to stock on up on it!