April 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2007 10:19:00 AM More reviews by bex487

Even though the bottle says hypoallergenic, I still found a way to be allergic to it. I tried it last night and woke up to red skin and puffy eyes, my telltale signs of a reaction. I really liked the consistency of this too, too bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2006 1:34:00 PM More reviews by odonnelllauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin with no spots, so I don't need a cleanser with spot-fighting proerties. But this dries my skin out sooooo much ! It feels so tight after washing. I still have the full bottle from one year ago [i used it only 5 times].

It's a cheap brand, so I wasn't expecting anything amazing. But this stuff SUCKS !

It must be packed with chemicals - The ingredients on the back have no real fruit or natural ingredients. It smells a bit synthetic too. If you have very oily skin then maybe this won't be so drying as it was for me. Hwever, this cleanser doesn't fights spots, so there's really no use for ANYONE to use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2006 2:39:00 AM More reviews by luvhunni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It takes a lot to wake me up in the morning and this does exactly what it advertises. It wakes me up! It does clean the face pretty well too. Although I've had better cleansers that soften and exfoliate better, I'm giving this 5 stars because it actually does what it claims to do. It's quite refreshing and with the strong orange-y smell, it does it's job well to keep me awake!
I luuuv the scent and the packaging. You can twist the cap to the side to close it incase you want to travel and bring it along without worrying about spillage. A definite buy but I also want to try the Fizzing Cleanser next because I heard that worked better. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2006 6:56:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't hate it but I don't know what's the point of this product. I will never buy it again! I bought this product because of the commercial. It said it will wake your skin wake up. First of all how can your skin wake up? And it doesn't even cleans. No point of this product! I feel the same after washing my face with it. No point using or buying. And the smell just kills me. Lesson learned - think before purchasing, and never buy a product because the commercial sounds pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by gucci_gurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser! It makes me want to wash my face, which is awesome because I have to cleanse twice a day for my BP gel. I mean it's good looking and it smells yummy. The beads-they do NOTHING! I was disappointed how the commercial emphasized how they burst, which is crap, but oh well, they look pretty :) It is a normal cleanser and even tingles after you wash it off, which is so refreshing. At first I hated the scent, it smelled like chemicals, a little bit strong. I guess I have been desensitized by the scent, so now I like it :P. I just wish it had something like salicylic acid in it, to give it a little more oomph. Also, it is a little too pricey for me, around 5-6 bucks I paid for it. Overall, its a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2006 5:16:00 PM More reviews by stluciabride

I received a sample bottle when I bought the dual-action moisturizer (also from C & C) and have used it for a week. I might be the only one who loves this product!

The scent is invigorating, and really wakes me up in the shower. I've not had any breakouts, or any new bouts of dryness, since using this. The beads make my skin "tingle" (in that fresh, clean sort of way) and this works nearly as well as my MK cleanser (and 1/3 of the price!)I will definitely use this for as long as I can get away with it, and plan to try the scrub as well. I don't understand all of the bad reviews?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2006 6:54:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

The MUAers who reviewed this right underneath this review are weirdos. I mean seriously. Ok, I'm joking BUT I will say I was shocked to see the horrid reviews here. My 13 yr old daughter wanted this, because, well it is "so cool, mom, it smells like orangesssss!!!" I bought her the scrub and the face wash. We are both using it now and I adore it. It's gentle, smells like citrus (nothing like men's cologne but then I guess it depends on what man you're smelling, lol!) It smells exactly like oranges. The scent lingers on your face which I love. It foams nicely. No breakouts whatsoever. Like with everything I buy, I check the ingredient list against the zerozits.com list of acne causing ingredients and this is safe.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2006 4:00:00 PM More reviews by drdoodles

This is the worst facial cleaner I have tried. I feel like I splashed a whole bottle of men's cologne on my face every time I use this product. It is soo scented. I could care less about the microbeads because they are useless and only serve to make the bottle look pretty. If you have a sensitive nose or don't want to smell like a guy, do not buy this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2006 6:45:00 PM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

this was a gooey, sticky, gross product. didn't clean, made me break out. i didnt use too much, and made sure i rinsed clean, so this must just be a bad product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2006 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Pinkie22

Ick! This left a film on my skin and made my face look greasy all day. The smell is disgusting, and the texture is odd. I wouldn't waste my money on this.