July 30, 2014 | 992 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by aura_brite1

This is the best face wash I have ever used!
My husband and I both use it. It really wakes you up in the morning. It's not over-drying but not too rich. It cleanses just right and I look bright-eyed and bushy tailed after I use it! Love the tingling sensation - it's not too strong, doesn't cause irritation.
This is a great buy!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by 0H2_FR35H

I was prepared not to like this but in the end, I'm just a sucker for orange-scented things. :) The beads are cute (I think the vitamins make my face look just a teensy bit brighter) and the cleanser is as good as it gets as far as cleaning all the gunk off your face. It's your ordinary standard cleaner; there's no salicylic acid in the formula but my Clearasil pads have more than enough of that anyway :P. No complaints as far as dryness goes - I'll repurchase this when I need another one - just for the sake of the invigorating, addicting orangey scent and vitamin beads to wake me up in the morning/afternoon when I'm tired :) This cleanser does exactly what it says it will so I'm happy with it. And! I simply adore the packaging! :) A cute bottle with an orange (yay!) spout you can twist to the side for travel. Good job clean and clear D:

EDIT: After using this several times on my face and neck, I started to get rashes on my neck everytime I used this - nothing too drastic, just itchy :( I suspected that the morning burst was the culprit and stopped using it immediately - and I was right. It's funny how it never affected my face though...I'm going to miss my little orange buddy in the morning :'(. I don't think many other people have been affected in this way, but you might want to run a few patch tests before starting this cleanser regularly. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2007 1:02:00 AM More reviews by trine8910

I love this product, use it every morning and I hardly ever break out anymore. I have 'normal' skin that becomes a bit dry during the winter, and this didn't dry my face out at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by ja988

I love this line but unfortunately this cleanser isn't for me. Everytime I wash my face with it it's just so drying. When I dry my face and put moisterizer on it burns like crazy. If my combination skin is having an oil slick I might consider going back to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2007 10:19:00 AM More reviews by bex487

Even though the bottle says hypoallergenic, I still found a way to be allergic to it. I tried it last night and woke up to red skin and puffy eyes, my telltale signs of a reaction. I really liked the consistency of this too, too bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2006 1:34:00 PM More reviews by odonnelllauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin with no spots, so I don't need a cleanser with spot-fighting proerties. But this dries my skin out sooooo much ! It feels so tight after washing. I still have the full bottle from one year ago [i used it only 5 times].

It's a cheap brand, so I wasn't expecting anything amazing. But this stuff SUCKS !

It must be packed with chemicals - The ingredients on the back have no real fruit or natural ingredients. It smells a bit synthetic too. If you have very oily skin then maybe this won't be so drying as it was for me. Hwever, this cleanser doesn't fights spots, so there's really no use for ANYONE to use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2006 2:39:00 AM More reviews by luvhunni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It takes a lot to wake me up in the morning and this does exactly what it advertises. It wakes me up! It does clean the face pretty well too. Although I've had better cleansers that soften and exfoliate better, I'm giving this 5 stars because it actually does what it claims to do. It's quite refreshing and with the strong orange-y smell, it does it's job well to keep me awake!
I luuuv the scent and the packaging. You can twist the cap to the side to close it incase you want to travel and bring it along without worrying about spillage. A definite buy but I also want to try the Fizzing Cleanser next because I heard that worked better. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2006 6:56:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't hate it but I don't know what's the point of this product. I will never buy it again! I bought this product because of the commercial. It said it will wake your skin wake up. First of all how can your skin wake up? And it doesn't even cleans. No point of this product! I feel the same after washing my face with it. No point using or buying. And the smell just kills me. Lesson learned - think before purchasing, and never buy a product because the commercial sounds pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by gucci_gurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser! It makes me want to wash my face, which is awesome because I have to cleanse twice a day for my BP gel. I mean it's good looking and it smells yummy. The beads-they do NOTHING! I was disappointed how the commercial emphasized how they burst, which is crap, but oh well, they look pretty :) It is a normal cleanser and even tingles after you wash it off, which is so refreshing. At first I hated the scent, it smelled like chemicals, a little bit strong. I guess I have been desensitized by the scent, so now I like it :P. I just wish it had something like salicylic acid in it, to give it a little more oomph. Also, it is a little too pricey for me, around 5-6 bucks I paid for it. Overall, its a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2006 5:16:00 PM More reviews by stluciabride

I received a sample bottle when I bought the dual-action moisturizer (also from C & C) and have used it for a week. I might be the only one who loves this product!

The scent is invigorating, and really wakes me up in the shower. I've not had any breakouts, or any new bouts of dryness, since using this. The beads make my skin "tingle" (in that fresh, clean sort of way) and this works nearly as well as my MK cleanser (and 1/3 of the price!)I will definitely use this for as long as I can get away with it, and plan to try the scrub as well. I don't understand all of the bad reviews?