September 22, 2014 | 2037 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by christine22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an ok cleanser...it's no frills, gets the job done. I will repurchase just because it does exactly what I want it to do: keeps my skin clean and free of break outs without overdrying or causing MORE breakouts. It seems like my skin needs the no-frills kind of cleanser, I have used MAC, Chanel, and Clinique stuff and they all have broken me out because they have so many different "special" ingredients. I take one lippie off because the scent is sometimes overpowering...I don't always want to smell a huge burst of orange scent first thing in the morning at 6:00am before I go to school. So overall, not that great, not that...ungreat.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2007 2:33:00 AM More reviews by itseternity

This is a really nice product and really cheap. It left my face feeling soft and clean. Although i did not find that it is as revitalising and refreshing as it claims.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2007 3:40:00 PM More reviews by beanjm

This product was just "okay" for me. Nothing special. I wasnt crazy for the cheap scent, and imo it didnt do anything out of the ordinary to wake me up, or deserve to have "Morning Burst" included in its name. I'm kinda disapointed, but it did nicely clean my skin...just like any other cleanser would.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by 1993

I have combination skin, and I am 41 years old with occasional pimples, this stuff WRECKED HAVOC on my face, my whole face is broken out something horrible, I do not know how I will get it cleared up, will NOT repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by aura_brite1

This is the best face wash I have ever used!
My husband and I both use it. It really wakes you up in the morning. It's not over-drying but not too rich. It cleanses just right and I look bright-eyed and bushy tailed after I use it! Love the tingling sensation - it's not too strong, doesn't cause irritation.
This is a great buy!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by 0H2_FR35H

I was prepared not to like this but in the end, I'm just a sucker for orange-scented things. :) The beads are cute (I think the vitamins make my face look just a teensy bit brighter) and the cleanser is as good as it gets as far as cleaning all the gunk off your face. It's your ordinary standard cleaner; there's no salicylic acid in the formula but my Clearasil pads have more than enough of that anyway :P. No complaints as far as dryness goes - I'll repurchase this when I need another one - just for the sake of the invigorating, addicting orangey scent and vitamin beads to wake me up in the morning/afternoon when I'm tired :) This cleanser does exactly what it says it will so I'm happy with it. And! I simply adore the packaging! :) A cute bottle with an orange (yay!) spout you can twist to the side for travel. Good job clean and clear D:

EDIT: After using this several times on my face and neck, I started to get rashes on my neck everytime I used this - nothing too drastic, just itchy :( I suspected that the morning burst was the culprit and stopped using it immediately - and I was right. It's funny how it never affected my face though...I'm going to miss my little orange buddy in the morning :'(. I don't think many other people have been affected in this way, but you might want to run a few patch tests before starting this cleanser regularly. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2007 1:02:00 AM More reviews by trine8910

I love this product, use it every morning and I hardly ever break out anymore. I have 'normal' skin that becomes a bit dry during the winter, and this didn't dry my face out at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by ja988

I love this line but unfortunately this cleanser isn't for me. Everytime I wash my face with it it's just so drying. When I dry my face and put moisterizer on it burns like crazy. If my combination skin is having an oil slick I might consider going back to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2007 10:19:00 AM More reviews by bex487

Even though the bottle says hypoallergenic, I still found a way to be allergic to it. I tried it last night and woke up to red skin and puffy eyes, my telltale signs of a reaction. I really liked the consistency of this too, too bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2006 1:34:00 PM More reviews by odonnelllauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin with no spots, so I don't need a cleanser with spot-fighting proerties. But this dries my skin out sooooo much ! It feels so tight after washing. I still have the full bottle from one year ago [i used it only 5 times].

It's a cheap brand, so I wasn't expecting anything amazing. But this stuff SUCKS !

It must be packed with chemicals - The ingredients on the back have no real fruit or natural ingredients. It smells a bit synthetic too. If you have very oily skin then maybe this won't be so drying as it was for me. Hwever, this cleanser doesn't fights spots, so there's really no use for ANYONE to use this.