Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

on 9/9/2007 1:29:00 PM

Its a pretty good product..does wake you up..but nothing special so i probably wouldnt purchase again but it is a good cleanser.

on 9/4/2007 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

There are better cleansers out there, but this works all right. What's great about it is the scent. It smells SO good. I've never smelled any face cleanser like this. They should make a room spray with this scent.

on 9/4/2007 7:35:00 PM

I bought this for my 10 year old daughter who has been experiencing breakouts and has a few dry patches. My daughter's dry patches seem smoother and her skin looks healthier. I tried it myself and fell in love with the smell. It feels refreshing on my skin!

on 8/9/2007 12:08:00 PM

This cleanser does smell very good but the beads are to harsh. It also doenst work that good. My acne stayed close to the same from what I can remember from when I used it.

on 7/13/2007 12:14:00 AM

I bought this 2 years ago and I am still on my first bottle. It works just as well now as when I bought it. This stuff is amazing. I only need 1 to 2 pumps to clean my entire face and neck. I have dry skin with breakouts. (yea, I know that sounds weird but it is true) This nourished my skin and my breakouts went away. Definitely the HG of cleansers for me!

on 6/22/2007 6:08:00 AM

this is an ok cleanser. it smells fantastic though, and it really does wake you up in the morning when you wash your face. it does pick you up because the smell is so unique. i wouldn't use it everyday though i'd use a more mild cleanser.

on 5/15/2007 12:24:00 PM

This is an ok cleanser...it's no frills, gets the job done. I will repurchase just because it does exactly what I want it to do: keeps my skin clean and free of break outs without overdrying or causing MORE breakouts. It seems like my skin needs the no-frills kind of cleanser, I have used MAC, Chanel, and Clinique stuff and they all have broken me out because they have so many different "special" ingredients. I take one lippie off because the scent is sometimes overpowering...I don't always want to smell a huge burst of orange scent first thing in the morning at 6:00am before I go to school. So overall, not that great, not that...ungreat.

on 4/30/2007 2:33:00 AM

This is a really nice product and really cheap. It left my face feeling soft and clean. Although i did not find that it is as revitalising and refreshing as it claims.

on 4/23/2007 3:40:00 PM

This product was just "okay" for me. Nothing special. I wasnt crazy for the cheap scent, and imo it didnt do anything out of the ordinary to wake me up, or deserve to have "Morning Burst" included in its name. I'm kinda disapointed, but it did nicely clean my skin...just like any other cleanser would.

on 4/15/2007 6:49:00 PM

I have combination skin, and I am 41 years old with occasional pimples, this stuff WRECKED HAVOC on my face, my whole face is broken out something horrible, I do not know how I will get it cleared up, will NOT repurchase