Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

3.8

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've said it about 10000000 times before but I must say it again....I LOVE this fragrance!! It's one of those scents that you can wear year round and I always get compliments whenever I wear it. The lotion keeps my skin soft and smooth and even my boyfriend loves it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

the smell and texture of all b&bw products are all really good

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

the lotion is very good, great moisturization and no grease, fragrance is AMAZING! vanilla lovers will tell you vanilla done right is heavenly, this is vanilla done right!

This is my favourite of the 7 B&BW scents I've tried. It isn't overpoweringly sweet, nor does it smell chemically or fake. I'm not a fragrance expert by any means, but it smells like there is a touch of sandalwood in here, which makes it more sophisticated and complex than your average vanilla scent. The lotion itself has a medium thickness and sinks in quickly. If we had B&BW in Canada, I'd definitely buy more of this...even as it is, I think I'll try to swap for more.

I like the smell of this lotion, as it has a soothing, not overly sugary vanilla scent. This is my cold weather favorite, as it's calming and reminds me of a snowy day.

I was looking for a vanilla-scented lotion and bought Warm Vanilla sugar based on the fabulous reviews and I was not let down!!! I didn't like BBW lotions from the past, recalling their greasiness and for not-absorbing easily, but this products went right into my skin...and the smell is divine. It is lasting but not overpowering. I'm a big fan!

I took a long time to warm up to this scent, seriously--I've had the lotion and body wash for almost 2 years now, just sitting in my cupboards. I think I bought them during one of B&BW's many "buy 3, get 1..." specials and intended to give it as a gift. I'm so glad I didn't give it away. I tested the lotion a few times and never liked it enough to use it all over, but recently I've started enjoying vanilla more and since it's starting to feel like Fall decided to give it a try. I love this lotion!!! It's a warm, sweet-but-not-too-foodie vanilla. Very moisturizing, not sticky at all and after wearing it all day, I can still smell the fragrance.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this scent! It's vanilla-y without being overpowering, but it's also got a sweet edge to it. I love how the lotion moisturizes, and the scent lingers on me for hours, unlike most other lotions I've tried. This is by far the best B&BW lotion scent ever!

I love the smell of this--it's intoxicating--and it really moisturizes my skin!!

This is definitely a lotion for people who are die-hard vanilla fans. Lucky for me, I'm one of them. It's a beautiful moisture-rich lotion with a warm and sweet vanilla scent. The fragrance dries down to a pleasant powdery cocoa-ish scent, which I quite like. Rather long lasting too. It goes on really smooth and seeps into my skin almost immediately. Definitely one of my favourites. It contains vitamins C and E to nourish, aloe vera to moisturise and a host of fruit and oat extracts to protect skin. Bath&Body Works can be found at: intimatebrands.com.