April 17, 2014 | 952 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2002 1:42:00 PM More reviews by LaFif

I wanted to like this, and tried it many times. It doesn't smell natural to me. I keep going back to it, but I keep leaving it. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2002 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Shadowhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite scent of all....the yummiest vanilla! I always get compliments on this, and cannot get enough of this stuff. This is one thing I can't do without!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2001 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Smurfette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big vanilla fan, but this is a hit. Wonderful warm, soothing vanilla scent. This is the best vanilla scented lotion i've tried, next to TBS vanilla lotion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2001 9:45:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I love the scent of this product. I do prefer the Creamy Body Lotion over the regular lotion because it is thicker and more moisturizing, but this is an excellent lotion for those who like a lighter lotion. Does an excellent job and smells great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2001 7:18:00 PM More reviews by JaclynC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent! I like it so much better than the vanilla bean scent they used to have. It's a yummy sugary vanilla scent, but it's different from the typical vanilla cookie scent. The lotion itself is really nice too, makes my skin soft.