November 23, 2014 | 2027 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2002 12:54:00 AM More reviews by AmyW

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I took a long time to warm up to this scent, seriously--I've had the lotion and body wash for almost 2 years now, just sitting in my cupboards. I think I bought them during one of B&BW's many "buy 3, get 1..." specials and intended to give it as a gift. I'm so glad I didn't give it away. I tested the lotion a few times and never liked it enough to use it all over, but recently I've started enjoying vanilla more and since it's starting to feel like Fall decided to give it a try. I love this lotion!!! It's a warm, sweet-but-not-too-foodie vanilla. Very moisturizing, not sticky at all and after wearing it all day, I can still smell the fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2002 3:30:00 PM More reviews by SuperGirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this scent! It's vanilla-y without being overpowering, but it's also got a sweet edge to it. I love how the lotion moisturizes, and the scent lingers on me for hours, unlike most other lotions I've tried. This is by far the best B&BW lotion scent ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 3:58:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the smell of this--it's intoxicating--and it really moisturizes my skin!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2002 11:21:00 AM More reviews by miispiggie

This is definitely a lotion for people who are die-hard vanilla fans. Lucky for me, I'm one of them. It's a beautiful moisture-rich lotion with a warm and sweet vanilla scent. The fragrance dries down to a pleasant powdery cocoa-ish scent, which I quite like. Rather long lasting too. It goes on really smooth and seeps into my skin almost immediately. Definitely one of my favourites. It contains vitamins C and E to nourish, aloe vera to moisturise and a host of fruit and oat extracts to protect skin. Bath&Body Works can be found at: intimatebrands.com.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2002 4:53:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

ICK!!!!! I know that scent is a matter of personal preference, but I found this to be unwearable. I put it on and within 5 minutes I felt nauseated. To me, it doesn't smell like vanilla but like chemicals covered up by artificial sweetener. The scent was overpowering too. The lotion didn't sink in well, but somehow didn't moisturize effectively either. A BIG thumbs down.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2002 1:42:00 PM More reviews by LaFif

I wanted to like this, and tried it many times. It doesn't smell natural to me. I keep going back to it, but I keep leaving it. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2002 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Shadowhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite scent of all....the yummiest vanilla! I always get compliments on this, and cannot get enough of this stuff. This is one thing I can't do without!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2001 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Smurfette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big vanilla fan, but this is a hit. Wonderful warm, soothing vanilla scent. This is the best vanilla scented lotion i've tried, next to TBS vanilla lotion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2001 9:45:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I love the scent of this product. I do prefer the Creamy Body Lotion over the regular lotion because it is thicker and more moisturizing, but this is an excellent lotion for those who like a lighter lotion. Does an excellent job and smells great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2001 7:18:00 PM More reviews by JaclynC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent! I like it so much better than the vanilla bean scent they used to have. It's a yummy sugary vanilla scent, but it's different from the typical vanilla cookie scent. The lotion itself is really nice too, makes my skin soft.