Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

3.2

Water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-6, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol

Well i always get this as a sample in GWP and it's okay. It works great at getting the makeup off, but it seems to make my eyes red and puffy

Best eye makeup remover I've ever used. I was addicted to Maybelline eye makeup remover before I discovered this. It leaves my eyes feeling perfectly clean and cool, never greasy, very gentle.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Wow, this is everything I want in an eyemakeup remover: takes off mascara easily, you don't need to use a lot of the product, fragrance-free, and it doesn't sting my eyes at all. Finally, my grail.

This is *very* impressive. Most makeup removers tend to be oily and leave behind a residue. This one whips off eyemakeup and all makeup in one clean stroke, and it doesn't make your skin feel all nasty and oily later.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this stuff. I like that it's not really oily like some of the eye makeup removers out there. I've been using it for about 3 years and I have been pleased.

I find this to be an average eye-mu remover. Nothing special. It works well, it's non-irritating, but a little too greasy for my taste. After using this you need to follow-up with a full face/eye wash because you don't want to be left a grease monkey! I have other non-greasy eye mu removers that I can use.

Hate it Hate it Hate it!! burned my eyes and made them swell up for a week.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Comes in a nice, large bottle for a good price. Since it is detergent based, it has a tendency to irritate and try eyelids if it is left on the lids for too long. But, it melts eye makeup away instantly, and rinses cleanly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my Holy Grail for taking off eye make-up. (I don't use waterproof). It also works great to take makeup off of clothes. It has saved me changing blouses because of "accidents" and dries quickly without a stain!

Very good eye makeup remover. Does a great job and doesnt leave my eyes all greasy afterwards.