Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

3.2

on 5/4/2002 4:53:00 AM

I find this to be an average eye-mu remover. Nothing special. It works well, it's non-irritating, but a little too greasy for my taste. After using this you need to follow-up with a full face/eye wash because you don't want to be left a grease monkey! I have other non-greasy eye mu removers that I can use.

on 1/20/2002 8:13:00 PM

Hate it Hate it Hate it!! burned my eyes and made them swell up for a week.

on 12/24/2001 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Comes in a nice, large bottle for a good price. Since it is detergent based, it has a tendency to irritate and try eyelids if it is left on the lids for too long. But, it melts eye makeup away instantly, and rinses cleanly.

on 12/3/2001 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my Holy Grail for taking off eye make-up. (I don't use waterproof). It also works great to take makeup off of clothes. It has saved me changing blouses because of "accidents" and dries quickly without a stain!

on 11/20/2001 4:04:00 AM

Very good eye makeup remover. Does a great job and doesnt leave my eyes all greasy afterwards.

on 11/19/2001 5:08:00 PM

It's very refreshing and removes eye makeup well.

on 10/12/2001 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a staple product for me because it isn't oily and doesn't irritate my eyes, yet it's very effective. I have repurchased this countless times.

on 9/6/2001 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

For years I've used it and for years to come I will continue to use it! It's the perfect eye makeup remover! Not at all oily like most seem to be, plus it doesn't sting if it gets into your eyes. Effectively removes all mascaras completey. A little pricey but it lasts for about two years. A wise investment. (How I use it: after washing my face, I dip a Q-tip in this and rub over then under lashes.)

on 8/18/2001 2:52:00 PM

i like this stuff a lot..very gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! My sister stole it from me though and used all of it..poo