July 29, 2014 | 905 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Surf Spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2001 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Julie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product. It makes my waves very pretty and although I don't like how expensive it is and I probably wouldn't repurchase, but the bottle is so cute that I will fill it with water and use it on my hair as a spritzer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2001 1:59:00 PM More reviews by dana

Surf Spray is a fun idea and concept. It is definitely not a nessecity. The salt infused spray gives the hair a sexy wind blown look. I use this mainly during the summer to maintain a "beachy" kind of look. Or just to give the hair a bit of texture (great for fine hair). Check Bumbleandbumble.com for more info on where to buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2001 5:07:00 PM More reviews by messy

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe my hair is just too fine, thin, absorbent, or something like that. I swear this does NOTHING for me, adds no texture, no body. Just a smell. It's like oceany-smelling perfume for the hair and who needs that?

(I use Kusco-Murphy's Beach Hair instead, it rocks and smells better too!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2001 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Julie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! I have curly/wavy hair and this makes it look so cool, very beachy! It gives curly or wavy hair a different look than gels or mousses give, so it will give you some variety! It smells heavenly also.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2001 8:11:00 PM More reviews by April

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a fun product to experiment with. I like that it comes in a spray. Makes hair look tousled and sexy, like you just rolled out of bed. (and had fun there)