Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray

3.5

Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Isoceteth-20, Citric Acid, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Fragrance

on 5/4/2003 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is a joke! I haven't used it in months because it doesn't work---it just makes your hair sticky and dry...it doesn't give you that super-thick, tousled, defined curl that you get from the Real Thing. Don't fall for it, people. Well, maybe if your hair is fine and a little wavy...but people with dry, wavy thick hair...BEWARE!

on 3/20/2003 9:23:00 AM

Just got this in a swap and it's quickly becoming my favorite product. My fine, flat-as-a-pancake hair turns into bouncy, volume-y hair after just a few spritzes of this. I don't notice any scent with this, and if I layer it over Prep it doesn't dry my hair at all. Rave!

on 3/13/2003 10:05:00 AM

This is such a cool product! I have fine, wavy hair and this spray manages to make my hair look like I was born with a thick mane of awesome curls! I just spray some on, flip my head over to blowdry on low, scrunch and that's it. The things I don't like though is that it's REALLY (!!) hard to comb out and it dries the hair out big time. I only use it on special occasions.

on 3/11/2003 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've gone through many bottles since my ex-roommate, a hair stylist, got me hooked on it. Both of us had straight, sort of fine hair, and until this I was forever searching for something to keep my hair in some sort of shape. I spray on a little all over, when my hair is still damp, comb it through quickly, and let the blow-dryer rip-- magic! My hair maintains it's "natural" body all night, without looking like I did a single thing. it is a tad drying, but i'm a conditioning freak anyway so I never have a problem.

on 2/19/2003 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product-for some reason it doesn't dry out my hair at all. It made me love my curls again. Sprtizing this on my towel-dried hair and scrunching every once in a while as it air-dried gives me perfect, matte, piecey beach curls. Smells fresh, too.

on 2/14/2003 2:43:00 PM

I bought this stuff a few years back to give me that tousled beach hair look (which I'm beginning to think can only be accomplished at the beach). This product just dried my hair out. Big time. And I don't like the way it smells. On the plus side, it's nice to be able to spray a product into your hair. So the packaging is okay. That is actually just about the only good thing about this product.

on 2/4/2003 6:56:00 PM

Tried it once. Doesn't really do much for me, but maybe it was because i was using it wrong or something however it smells really good.

on 11/10/2002 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

For fabulous, sea-swept hair, this is the product. It gives my naturally curly hair an unbelievably cool texture, exactly how it is after a post-ocean swim. I get beautiful bouncy curls, though it doesn't do much for frizz. To combat this, I use a defrizzing product in addition to Surf Spray. The smell is kinda wierd too, but for the results, I'll deal with it.

on 7/11/2002 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a great product for summer! Smells pretty good and it does the trick BUT BEWARE, too much and it will dry your hair out worse than the ocean and sun would! Use sparingly and it'll work! Bonus, it washed out very easily for me w/out tangling my hair.

on 3/17/2002 9:25:00 PM

Hmm...kay, well im not sure what i did wrong, but it just made my hair look dry and white trash frizzy like. no good. I'm sure i'll swap this away.

Popular Styling Products