July 28, 2014 | 1614 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2006 11:56:00 PM More reviews by HotttestBlde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Simply excellent! I layer on my eyeshadow - primer, MAC paints, and deep eye shadow, liquid eye liner, and Rimmel mascara. This eye make remove takes it all off quickly without buring and cuausing eye irritation. It is incredible. Definitely worth trying. You will get the same results as a department store brand, with the cost savings of a drugstore price. All of this for less than $5. I highly recommend trying this product and the Rimmel mascara, lipgloss, and lipstick. I like them all. My next purchase will be a blush shade from them. Give it a try; you can always return it. The black brown shade is beautiful for redheads, strawberry blondes and fair complected women.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2006 9:36:00 AM More reviews by mulove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second bottle of Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover and I'm just about done with this product. It had such a great reviews, so I had to try it. I wear waterproof mascara alot and let me tell you, this DOES NOT work well on taking off waterproof formula. Sometimes it stings my eyes too, leaving them all irritated. I don't know why I even bothered to buy the second bottle. I think it's the cost. It's very cheap and comes in a generous size bottle. I will not repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2006 1:14:00 AM More reviews by kurikumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this, just used it today and i am very impressed with it =) its better than my L'oreal gentle/refreshing eye MU remover, it doesn't sting my eyes like Loreals does. theres also more value for money, and that i can use more to saturate the cotton pad. none of my lashes fell out when i used this, which is my primary concern. with l'oreal, i had to tug a bit and my lashes came out.
overall a great buy, and i will switch to this from L'oreal for my non W/P makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 9:15:00 PM More reviews by chicabonita1089

I'M SOO SHOCKED 2 SEE THAT THE RATING IS SOO LOW, I LUB THE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER!!! ITS SOO GENTLE AND MAY I ADD, THAT I HAVE SUPER DELICATE SKIN. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS POUR A LITTLE ON A COTTON SQUARE AND SWEEP IT UNDER MY EYE AND WALL LAH!! ITS SO GENTLE AND EASY. I DONT HAVE TO RUB MY EYES OUT. LUBB IT! NOW ABOUT THE PRICE, ITS AROUND $ 5-6 AT WALMART, BUT U CAN FIND IT AT THE $ 99 C. STORE : O ). GREAT BUY!! HOPE THIS HELPS.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2006 3:48:00 AM More reviews by lyouseewhy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is just okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2006 9:38:00 AM More reviews by dmiller_34

Best makeup remover I have found in ages! Is not greasy or oily, actually it is the opposite, it is like water. it takes my makeup off right away, including my stila smudge pots which is tough to get off. And it lasts a while. at less than $5 i will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2006 3:34:00 PM More reviews by HotttestBlde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It is the best most effective drug store eye make-up remover I have purchased. Furthermore, due to the value pricing and effectiveness of this product, I have stopped purchasing Lancome's eye make-up reomove. I can buy four of the Rimmel to one of the Lancome.

Bottom Line: It is effective, dosen't irritate or burn my eyes, and it is inexpensive.

FYI. I layer on my eye make up.....Smashbox Primer, MAC Paints, Eye Shadow, Liquid, liner, and mascara. Rimmel gets it all off quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2006 12:56:00 PM More reviews by rubysubi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

definitely my fave eye makeup remover, and i wear contacts and use waterproof mascara. to be fair, i always rub my lashes a lil bit with warm water before i start, but this stuff is really the best stuff i've ever tried. hasn't broken me out yet either. HG remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 1:25:00 PM More reviews by cassy123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eye make-up remover is great. I've used many others (Lancome, Clinique, Maybelline, Neutrogena) and for the value and removal of stay-on mascara - this works best. I wear contact lenses and have sensitive, dry eyes and this product was fine for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2006 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Situations

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very sensitive eyes and I previously tried the Revlon cream eye makeup remover and that would irritate my eyes like anything! So i finally tried Rimmel over the weekend and I'm so glad. It didn't cause any irritation at all and it feels likes water, but with makeup removing power. It removes my makeup pretty good. Of course there are some minimal remnants, but it does a great job overall.What I like the most about it is the ease of the bottle, it has a flip top and the content output can be controlled easily. I want to try the Pond's, but if that doesn't impress me, I will def repurchase Rimmel.