Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

3.6

Water (aqua), Poloxamer 184, Sodium PCA, Disodium Cocomphodiacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol

on 8/31/2006 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the worst remover i've had this doesn't remove ANYTHING!! It clearly says on the bottle that it can remove waterproof mascara but it doesn't well. I scrubbed my lashes with a hand towel to get my mascara and it didin't remove very well. I had to try at it twice and still it diddn't come off. What i do is i cleanse my face first with normal facial cleanser then i take off the remainder with the eye remover. For normal mascara it comes off after two times. This was way to gentil for me but that's prob because i put on many layers of mascara.

on 8/26/2006 10:02:00 PM

Very good product!! I've used tons, this one is perfect. Not oily, inexpensive and non irritating.I will stick with this one.

on 8/2/2006 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this stuff sucked, consistency is that of water literally. You can't get it to remove anything because of this, even on a cotton ball. Never buying again. huge waste.Good thing i got this for a dollar.

on 7/31/2006 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff!! It even removes waterproof mascara! And it doesn't bother my eyes.

This stuff is a pretty good value for the amount that you get (4 oz. or only about 5 bucks). It barely stings my eyes and isn't oil which I love. But I don't think it takes off every trace of my makeup. But I guess I can fix that by going over it 2 or 3 times. Still a great makeup remover though.

i simply love this simple stuff. dirt cheap, simply effective in a no-spill bottle - that's all i have to say about that :)

on 6/27/2006 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this product for over a year. It takes off all my eye makeup including any waterproof mascara. There is no oily residue left behind like other eye makeup removers. Just as a previous reviewer stated "it's like water". You can't beat the price (less than $4.00 USD). And my last purchase included a free kohl liner pencil. Will not buy any other remover.

on 6/22/2006 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The first time I tried it, it removed all of my makeup off without any stinging and it wasn't greasy at all (yay!), but blah the next day when I'd been wearing a Rimmel waterproof mascara... it just didn't budge it :( I'll probably repurchase though, it takes everything else off really well

I love this eye makeup remover. It works well and is not oily with little to no pulling or tugging even removes waterproof mascara! One word of caution though for contact lense wearers. Take out your contacts, burns like crazy!

on 5/20/2006 4:17:00 PM

i've paid a lot, i've paid a little, i've bought the cool one from France (Klorane), i've gone minimalist (baby oil), and after all is said and done, i really like this EMR. i find that it irritates my eyes far less than just about any EMR, and i actually think it is soothing and cool when used. i also have great success with waterproof mascara using this EMR. i must be on the 5th or 6th bottle of this by now. i strayed briefly to try the Neutrogena Oil Free EMR, but found that whatever they use (silicon?) to give it an oil-like texture just does not agree with me. for those who say it stings, i guess this is a YMMV product. and for those who say it does not work on waterproof mascara, maybe i am using less mascara than you do. but overall this is a favorite product for me.