April 24, 2014 | 1886 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! For a while I would just use my fingers or any drugstore brand brushes, however, after I bought this applying eyeshadow never became easier!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 7:13:00 AM More reviews by alleykat25

I have been through every type of brush out there - staying away from MAC because of it's price...
but I caved when I was in a MAC store (they are hard to get to where I live) and I will never ever ever in a million years look back
My make up applies better, I actually achieve looks that I see in my head and usually make a mess of... I love it
this and the 217 they are like 'peas and carrots'

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by zepgirl6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyeshadow brush...this is a must have really...packs on color amazingly...and is firm yet very soft..perfect..if you dont have it get it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great staple brush. Soft, dense, packs on the color well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by onmanee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this brush very much. I got it from Outlet mall I paid $17.50 the full price is $24.50 so it's a deal for me. If I only knew that I will love this brush so much I would buy one more as my backup.

This brush is firm and soft and it makes my eye makeup procedures much easier and very nice. Good for deposit color in the corner and crease eyes. I think I will buy more if I had a chance.

One of my must have brush :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by RekaJohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

AMAZING i love this brush for eyeshadow. its soft,dense, and flat. Its made of goat hair so it packs on the color real well. the handle feels so good in your hand. i thought this brush was all hype but i have many other eyeshadow brushes and this is the BEST. everything about this brush just makes it perfect for eyeshadow brush down to the handle that feels great in your hand and give you good control. this is a HG for me and every chick that loves make up should smack herself is she dont have this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by xjslx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i want more of this brush.. unlike any other i've used for e/s. it definitely lives up to the hype! i suggest for everyone to have at least one of these in their brush stash... i'm going to grab me a couple more during the F&F sale, that's how much i'm in love (also in love with the 217!)
-- this brush picks up color like no other, and distributes it evenly without fallout... like everyone else says! --

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

awesome brush!!!!! this is a must have eyeshadow brush. it is perfect for packing on color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by izzit

This is my second MAC brush, and I absolutely love it! It's a really good size for applying shadow to your eyelids, and is the perfect firmness for being able to pack on colour efficiently. Despite seeming like it may be harsh, the bristles are super soft- a real plus :) I took off one lippie just because I think 16 is quite a lot to pay for one eye brush. Apart from that, I'm really happy with it and would definitely recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by daniellan83

Despite all the good reviews on this brush, I don't consider this one of my favorites. I love all my other mac brushes. But this one, not so much. I use it on my lids, it does a good job i think. But somehow i find this brush is harder to clean than others(i use the mac cleanser). Also, I don't think it does a much better job than my other much much cheaper eye shadow brushes. Overall, I don't feel this brush is worth the money:(