April 23, 2014 | 1905 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

LOVE!!! I have naturally oily skin so this is GOD send! I also use a natural moisturizer before using this and it glides on just perfectly. I find it to blend perfect but I use my ELF blending foundation brush. A little goes a long way. Stays matte, shine free, and doesn't change color! For the price you can't go wrong! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by mcobailey

I’ve never been able to wear foundation or anything because my skin freaks out (flaky, breakout, etc). My skin is beyond oily and you could eat soup out of my pores they are so huge.

I stayed at home to try this out. I put it on one side of my face so I could see the difference after a few hours. It went on very light at first, but after a minute of blending it was the right color. (I used Ivory 805).

OMG! My pores were softened and hardly noticeable. It did not make me skin freak out. A few hours later, one side of my skin was getting oily and the other side was not! It was just as I had left it. Checked in later, same.

Basically, best ever. My two biggest problems (pores and oil) are controlled with one product. I don’t wear makeup often so I can wear this everyday and it doesn’t make me look too “made up.” This amount of coverage makes a huge difference, but doesn’t look painted on.

A bit pricey so I was super hesitant to buy, but I’m so happy I did.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Jemma123

This foundation ruined my skin! I never had severe acne before using this and after I started using it my skin has been absolutely horrible ! If you have acne prone skin I suggest you don't use it !!

But other than that this foundation is amazing to apply, and the coverage is spectacular! It lasts for ages too ! This foundation is really great but just not for acne prone skin!!!! So watch out!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Yessie1717

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am very anti-drugstore foundation, but I had heard so many good things, so I had to try it out. My first impression, was that I really loved the creaminess, but the finish was a little to matte for my combination skin. SO, my advice to you if you have the same problem, is to apply it with a damp sponge. OMG...made a WORLD of difference! This foundation is now my HG drugstore foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by jassymommy

This is definitely my hg drugstore foundation! I have golden tan and soft honey (I use both one for summer one for winter). It lasts all day! It isn't cakey, It's not heavy at all. This blends so seamlessly into my skin. Dries matte! About $10. It's great! Seriously! Get you some!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Ginger97

I soooo wanted to love this foundation! I usually do a lot of research before buying a product so I typically know if ill like something or not. This seemed like a HG foundation for me after i watched a lot of reviews ob youtube. But alas a BIG disappointment.

Pros: light weight feel, pump packaging, inexpensive
Cons: oxidized like CRAZY, very drying, hard to blend

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by skyaglow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's great !! Best foundation I've ever used. It covers well and stays on all day! It goes on flawless and stays that way for hours !! I'm super impressed with this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

seeing how this was supposed to be a competitor with revlon CS, and how I disliked how heavy cs was (with no yellow tones), I picked this up. I wanted to see how another ds full coverage foundation would fare.

pros:
1. It isnt light as air, but very light for such a heavy duty coverage and wear time. it easily removes with any cleansing oil.
2. comparable to mac studio fix for fraction of the price.
3. flawless. non cakey. satin finish. applies best with damp sponge.
4. lasts 8 hours easily especially with primer. it doesn't budge. doesn't highlight flakes or dryness too heavily. I pair with great moisturizer.
5. I do not see oxidation. I wished it did a little since 832 seems to match nc25. I just use a darker powder at the moment.

cons:
1. I'm a little bummed that there isn't a true nc30 match. I chose 832 nude beige and I don't think it will match me until winter. 842 medium beige seems to be a tad too dark. lack of yellow tones in collection overall (I am very olive)
2. ugly bottle that easily smears foundation onto cap. no seal in the drugstore. rather expensive for drugstore.
3. blush or contouring or both is a must. it flattens the dimensions of the face. however it holds onto blush exceptionally.

I think that if you have problematic skin in regards to hyperpigmentation this foundation will be your best friend. somewhat oily girls will also like since the finish is more on the matte side. its still heavier than say, UD naked or vitalumiere aqua, but that's expected for the coverage. since I like a flawless face that looks "made up" in the winter, I like this a lot. It gives me a flawless finish with no need for powder or concealer (i have good skin, only a few dark spots and dry spots on occasion and no acne). It really does give a flawless finish that's needed when I rock a bold lip color. plus, I look rather boyish with my pixie cut if I don't have full face on.

I don't know if ill buy 842 for summer simply because I want my skin to feel light in hot weather. I may try when I turn to nc35 just because its lasting power is impressive.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

This stuff oxidized REALLY BAD!!! I bought the lightest color and within an hour I looked like a cakey oompa loompa :( I so wanted to love it because of the "all in one" application, but I can't be out looking like a pumpkin pie in public. yuck!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by lizzyko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite. This has great oil control without being powdery. I was worried about having to kill myself removing it at night-like Revlon Colorstay, but it washed off pretty easily. Great coverage-I use 2 pumps which seemed like a lot, but it blends in no problem since it is not super thick. I'm a pretty well preserved 45, but I have some fine lines under the eyes, I don't find this to settle in or emphasize them at all. I have SUPER oily forehead, this has done the best job, of all my foundations, keeping it at bay. Maybe one blot a day, instead of 3. I am pleasantly surprised, I usually hate everything.

Update: Sadly, after 2 weeks of use, I can no longer deny that this is breaking me out. I love everything about it, except the pimples. Ughh. I loved this stuff, but zits on a 45 year old, are a deal breaker.