April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Ginger97

I soooo wanted to love this foundation! I usually do a lot of research before buying a product so I typically know if ill like something or not. This seemed like a HG foundation for me after i watched a lot of reviews ob youtube. But alas a BIG disappointment.

Pros: light weight feel, pump packaging, inexpensive
Cons: oxidized like CRAZY, very drying, hard to blend

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by skyaglow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's great !! Best foundation I've ever used. It covers well and stays on all day! It goes on flawless and stays that way for hours !! I'm super impressed with this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

seeing how this was supposed to be a competitor with revlon CS, and how I disliked how heavy cs was (with no yellow tones), I picked this up. I wanted to see how another ds full coverage foundation would fare.

pros:
1. It isnt light as air, but very light for such a heavy duty coverage and wear time. it easily removes with any cleansing oil.
2. comparable to mac studio fix for fraction of the price.
3. flawless. non cakey. satin finish. applies best with damp sponge.
4. lasts 8 hours easily especially with primer. it doesn't budge. doesn't highlight flakes or dryness too heavily. I pair with great moisturizer.
5. I do not see oxidation. I wished it did a little since 832 seems to match nc25. I just use a darker powder at the moment.

cons:
1. I'm a little bummed that there isn't a true nc30 match. I chose 832 nude beige and I don't think it will match me until winter. 842 medium beige seems to be a tad too dark. lack of yellow tones in collection overall (I am very olive)
2. ugly bottle that easily smears foundation onto cap. no seal in the drugstore. rather expensive for drugstore.
3. blush or contouring or both is a must. it flattens the dimensions of the face. however it holds onto blush exceptionally.

I think that if you have problematic skin in regards to hyperpigmentation this foundation will be your best friend. somewhat oily girls will also like since the finish is more on the matte side. its still heavier than say, UD naked or vitalumiere aqua, but that's expected for the coverage. since I like a flawless face that looks "made up" in the winter, I like this a lot. It gives me a flawless finish with no need for powder or concealer (i have good skin, only a few dark spots and dry spots on occasion and no acne). It really does give a flawless finish that's needed when I rock a bold lip color. plus, I look rather boyish with my pixie cut if I don't have full face on.

I don't know if ill buy 842 for summer simply because I want my skin to feel light in hot weather. I may try when I turn to nc35 just because its lasting power is impressive.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

This stuff oxidized REALLY BAD!!! I bought the lightest color and within an hour I looked like a cakey oompa loompa :( I so wanted to love it because of the "all in one" application, but I can't be out looking like a pumpkin pie in public. yuck!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by lizzyko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite. This has great oil control without being powdery. I was worried about having to kill myself removing it at night-like Revlon Colorstay, but it washed off pretty easily. Great coverage-I use 2 pumps which seemed like a lot, but it blends in no problem since it is not super thick. I'm a pretty well preserved 45, but I have some fine lines under the eyes, I don't find this to settle in or emphasize them at all. I have SUPER oily forehead, this has done the best job, of all my foundations, keeping it at bay. Maybe one blot a day, instead of 3. I am pleasantly surprised, I usually hate everything.

Update: Sadly, after 2 weeks of use, I can no longer deny that this is breaking me out. I love everything about it, except the pimples. Ughh. I loved this stuff, but zits on a 45 year old, are a deal breaker.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 More reviews by nichdizzlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail, fail proof foundation. I use 810 and I use this foundation almost every day. The color 810 is definitely more red than what I expect as sometimes I can see the red color on my skin, but I usually just warm up my face with bronzer. I haven't broken out with this foundation, I've been using it for 6 months and I still have a full bottle, I usually don't use a full pump as well. It has great staying power, great coverage, as well as easy to blend. It feels very smooth on my skin. I have combination skin and whenever I go out during the night, I don't set it with foundation because I do love the natural finish to it. I do notice I have to blot after 5 hours, which I don't mind at al because I am use to that. I LOVE the pump with this foundation. I was a little afraid at first that this would be like the other cover girl foundations (yuck.) But I was surprised how well it is! I can tell with some applications that my dry spots do come out more, but it just depends on how I prepped my skin beforehand. I have never used this alone, and probably won't because I believe the primer is a gimmick lol.
Pros: Great staying power, easy to blend, sunscreen, keep oil at bay
Cons: Color selection favoring undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Imp99

I typically do not like wearing foundations......but this one sorta changed my mind . here is why.
-doesn't have a strong scent
-has great coverage
-feels lightweight
-doesn't accentuate dryness
-really stays put for 8hrs

cons
-looks cakey under certain lighting
-gets dewy after 4hrs
-if you don't moisturize well it will not blend as nicely
-tends to make my bottom liner run and under-eye gets a gray cast

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by TayM

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation seemed like the perfect solution, a primer, concealer and foundation all in one. First off, this foundation did not last very long on my skin, maximum maybe 2 hours before it started looking gross. It did not cover my acne or scars at all, so I had to put concealer on top of this. The foundation itself looked very cakey on my skin and I have the shade Ivory, and it still looked super orange! It clumped around my dry patches making it look flakey! Gross!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

This was really hard to rate.I love it {color matched perfect,consistency,lasts,inexpensive},dislike it because it doesn't have a dewy look,too mask-like,even with powder.Overall packaging was great~

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by matteam92

This makeup is too thick and looks cheap on my skin. It clogs my pores and makes me break out. I would rather go with a nice bb cream and top it off with a powder. Thick makeup looks gross.