October 21, 2014 | 1235 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ladentelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since I'm still in school and want light coverage, I'm in love with this product.
I have naturally sensitive skin, and this doesn't bother it at all. I used to use the maybelline version, but switched when I started breaking out.
I do still need something under my eyes for dark circles (but like I said, I'm a student. I don't sleep much), but other than that it's great.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by soonermitzi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love his stuff, for all its claims. I tend to have dry, sensitive skin, a bit oily on e forehead. This stuff is too drying for me. If I was oily all over, I know it would work great for me, but unfortunately I am too dry for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by JHBub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to use this new BB cream until I tried it on and my face became completely orange! Such a shame to waste my money on it... I think Ill just use the bare minimal to get through the pack. Apart from the colour, it feels quite nice on my skin and it isnt cakey at all which I liked. made my dry patches on my forehead flake a little but any make up does that to me. Such a shame about the colour I really wanted to like this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by unfun21

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff, I have oily/combo skin and I don't need to put foundation or mineral mu over it. It is light coverage, so if you have heavy spots or major flaws it might not be enough. I have sun damage and nose/mouth redness and this covers it all up perfectly. AND ALL DAY LONG! I'm not orange at the end of the day, or oily. I have almost completely abandoned my EDM minerals and feel a little sad but the Loreal BB cream is awesome. I hope it works as well for my skin in summer as it has in winter. Also wish it had SPF in it (don't think it does but I'm not 100%) but OH WELL it's still worth it for less than $10.
Try it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have fair skin but not the fairest. I bought this in light. It comes out white with little grainy bits. Once applied on the skin the color appears. It was so orange and felt very heavy on my skin.I don't like the feel of makeup on my skin. I have yet to find a BB cream that I like. I have probably tried 10 so far. I think I am going to give up on this trend and stick with tinted moisturizers.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Summer8167

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've bought this product several times and I'm surprised the overall rating isn't higher! It's actually a really good drugstore BB cream! As other people have said, the only thin I do not like is the "beautifying beads" (it can irritate skin) and the fact that it can pool and crust around any dry patches you may have. However, those two things aside it's a GREAT primer to even out skin! I often wear it as my foundation. Great product for the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by MISFIT1125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is different from the traditional tinted BB creams. when I first squeezed out the product I was alarmed by the white cream that was coming out. I was instantly disappointed UNTIL i actually applied it to my face. once i started blending it in I saw that it for the most part matched my skin tone nicely. I also love the fact that the coverage of this product is a pretty decent coverage. I definitely would say that it is a medium coverage, but I wouldn't think it is very buildable. It blurred out the imperfections on my face and also blurred out the redness around my nose. you can get away without setting it with a powder, but if you wanted more coverage I would go ahead and do so. The only downside of this product is that the longevity isn't the best. I had to touch up a few times but I guess it's just due to my oily skin. overall a good product to have.

PROS: decent medium coverage
-feels very light on the skin
-a little goes a long way
-very affordable

CONS: not very buildable
-longevity of product isn't the best
-can't really use a brush or sponge with this product. best to use hands
-product spills out very easily. keep out of hot places!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by hehaho85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! Dont even need foundation with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by dolcibunni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a love/hate relationship with this product.
Firstly, I should have paid attention to the fact that it has "beads" that "transform" to your skin tone; I have had bad experiences with these sorts of products. The beads are rough on the skin, and I get all nervous when the colour stays white and doesn't transform.
Secondly, if I have any sort of dry patch on my skin, this product clings to it and makes it pronounced so much so that I find it hard to believe that this product actually "hydrates". Before I rub this onto my face, I don't see a trace of dry skin, yet after it is applied I have patchy areas that make me want to throw this thing out the window.
Lastly, the coverage is alright, I didn't expect much from it because it's a BB cream and all.
I think I'll just stick to my pigmented moisturizer by laura mercier.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Talanda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I began using this product about a month ago. I was looking for something that wouldn't clog my pores and that would leave an effortless finish for someone on-the-go like me. I am so pleased with this BB Cream. It matches my medium skin tone perfectly, which is usually impossible for me with drugstore brands. It's perfect for all over coverage during the daytime as well as night. I often pair it with another product to reflect light on areas such as cheekbones and around my eyes. This BB Cream has replaced my usual foundation which was harsh on my skin and made me look overdone when simplicity was my attempt. Very pleased!