NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 11/27/2004 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this blush. As others have noted, it's definitely a "less is more" type situation. I usually just use it on the apples of my cheeks as a highlight to another color. It's gorgeous. Well-pigmented and it doesn't break me out.

on 10/10/2004 11:51:00 PM

Exhibit A is a hard blush to wear for those who are unfamiliar w/ the texture and pigmentation. I'm an NC 30 for reference. First of all, w/ this blush, LESS is definately more (or else you'll end up w/ orange clown cheeks). But in the season for fall, it's definately about looking like you have color on the cheeks so for med. skinned girls, this blush is perfect! It totally brightens up my complexion. Whenever I go a little overboard w/ this blush, that is easily remedied w/ some loose powder. Definately a must have, or at least, must try for the fall.

on 10/7/2004 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It took a lot of faith, and Sephora's generous return policy, to convince me to get this. I've never tried NARS blushes before, but I've heard so many good things about them, I had to. Exhibit A's color is so intensely orangey-red, I was truly frightened. But I'm trying to branch out from the peaches, blush-wise, and this shade definitely ain't peach. When applied lightly, the color is translucent, really lovely, and a little goes a VERY long way. I lightly touched my brush to this once, and only once, for each cheek and got a reddish color that looked like my own natural flush. That said, I'm still not sure if the color is right for me - it makes my yellow-toned CCC skin look a bit wind-burned, rather than pleasantly flushed but I love the tranlucency, and the consistency - it really does look natural. Only, I want "glowing" not "flushed" so I'm thinking I might exchange this for another NARS blush. UPDATE: I exchanged this color for Taos.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This color is amazing on fair to medium skin tones, cool or warm. All you need is a little bit, so this product with last for a while. This is not as expensive as some Nars cosmetics run, so don't be fooled by the average price. For me, it brightened my whole face. You can go either way in terms of bold eyes or bright lips, not like a pinkish blush with smokey eyes and pink lips. Even if your mornings are crammed and you have no time to put any makeup on, brush this product on and it will looked like you are well rested, clean, and fresh. This went a long way with me!!

on 9/29/2004 4:09:00 PM

Hands down the best single cosmetic item to pull you out of a beauty rut! I'm obsessed with bright blush colors (with no brown tones to muddy them) since these produce the most natural flushes, and this is THE BRIGHTEST I have ever seen. I giggled like a schoolgirl when I got this in the mail and opened it up for the first time. It's a beautifully scary orange red, but on my fair skin it produces a lovely corally-peach flush that looks super-natural and radiant. I didn't find application to be difficult at all. If you are used to finely milled, highly pigmented blushes, you will have no trouble with this one. This looks awesome on my fair skin IMHO :) but I would imagine it would also be stunning on darker complexions as well. A truly versatile product that could work for anyone (except cool tones) and could produce a variety of effects depending on application. This is easily one of my favorite products of all time. Thank you NARS!

on 9/19/2004 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Gawd I love Nars blush. It's my all time favorite, unique but wearable colors, wondefully pigmented.... perfect =) Exhibit A looks waaaay scary in the pan, I would have taken one look at this in the store and ran the other way. Thank God for MUA!! I bought this and I love it. I use a skunk brush and it gives me the perfect flush, oh so natural looking. *sigh*

on 9/13/2004 10:15:00 PM

Even though this looks bright orange in the pan, it looks absolutely beautiful if you apply it lightly. It looks great on my olive skin, but I don't know how natural it would look on someone with fair skin.

on 9/1/2004 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

WoW! what a bright red in the compact but shows a reddish orange natural glow on my NC30 skin! Way too bright if you're not careful. Best to put some powders to set and make it more natural. What a nice blush without making too much effort to pull it off! I have do apply Orgasm twice or more, but Exhibit A is such an easy one! I'd imagine it'd be good on FFF or darker skin. PPP or LLL must apply with light hand. A very lovely mix of red & orange- a natural flush of mine.

on 8/13/2004 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This really is the ugliest bright orange in the pan but with the right application this is gorgeous. If you put too much on, it looks garishly overdone and fake so be careful. Best brush to use is the lancome skunk brush for this one. Get a very natural flush to cheeks thats gorgeous for warm tones. I am a light olive NC30 and it works great when i apply this right. Comes in the black rubber nars case. A little goes a long way so use a light hand.

on 8/9/2004 10:26:00 AM

It's absolutely gorgeous!!! With the right brush, I find it easy to blend and it's actually one of the most natural looking blush on. But I do think this is one that's designed for those who love playing with makeup. Exhibit A is such a unique color and I love the glow. IMO, it's a must-have even if you already have orgasm/sin blush.

Top Rated NARS Products