November 23, 2014 | 1929 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2004 3:31:00 PM More reviews by miss_mae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It took a lot of faith, and Sephora's generous return policy, to convince me to get this. I've never tried NARS blushes before, but I've heard so many good things about them, I had to. Exhibit A's color is so intensely orangey-red, I was truly frightened. But I'm trying to branch out from the peaches, blush-wise, and this shade definitely ain't peach. When applied lightly, the color is translucent, really lovely, and a little goes a VERY long way. I lightly touched my brush to this once, and only once, for each cheek and got a reddish color that looked like my own natural flush. That said, I'm still not sure if the color is right for me - it makes my yellow-toned CCC skin look a bit wind-burned, rather than pleasantly flushed but I love the tranlucency, and the consistency - it really does look natural. Only, I want "glowing" not "flushed" so I'm thinking I might exchange this for another NARS blush. UPDATE: I exchanged this color for Taos.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2004 7:32:00 PM More reviews by bubblebball15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is amazing on fair to medium skin tones, cool or warm. All you need is a little bit, so this product with last for a while. This is not as expensive as some Nars cosmetics run, so don't be fooled by the average price. For me, it brightened my whole face. You can go either way in terms of bold eyes or bright lips, not like a pinkish blush with smokey eyes and pink lips. Even if your mornings are crammed and you have no time to put any makeup on, brush this product on and it will looked like you are well rested, clean, and fresh. This went a long way with me!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 4:09:00 PM More reviews by keahi

Hands down the best single cosmetic item to pull you out of a beauty rut! I'm obsessed with bright blush colors (with no brown tones to muddy them) since these produce the most natural flushes, and this is THE BRIGHTEST I have ever seen. I giggled like a schoolgirl when I got this in the mail and opened it up for the first time. It's a beautifully scary orange red, but on my fair skin it produces a lovely corally-peach flush that looks super-natural and radiant. I didn't find application to be difficult at all. If you are used to finely milled, highly pigmented blushes, you will have no trouble with this one. This looks awesome on my fair skin IMHO :) but I would imagine it would also be stunning on darker complexions as well. A truly versatile product that could work for anyone (except cool tones) and could produce a variety of effects depending on application. This is easily one of my favorite products of all time. Thank you NARS!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2004 9:43:00 AM More reviews by AmyBianca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gawd I love Nars blush. It's my all time favorite, unique but wearable colors, wondefully pigmented.... perfect =) Exhibit A looks waaaay scary in the pan, I would have taken one look at this in the store and ran the other way. Thank God for MUA!! I bought this and I love it. I use a skunk brush and it gives me the perfect flush, oh so natural looking. *sigh*

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2004 10:15:00 PM More reviews by skeet22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Even though this looks bright orange in the pan, it looks absolutely beautiful if you apply it lightly. It looks great on my olive skin, but I don't know how natural it would look on someone with fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2004 7:17:00 PM More reviews by charlyne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WoW! what a bright red in the compact but shows a reddish orange natural glow on my NC30 skin! Way too bright if you're not careful. Best to put some powders to set and make it more natural. What a nice blush without making too much effort to pull it off! I have do apply Orgasm twice or more, but Exhibit A is such an easy one! I'd imagine it'd be good on FFF or darker skin. PPP or LLL must apply with light hand. A very lovely mix of red & orange- a natural flush of mine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2004 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

This really is the ugliest bright orange in the pan but with the right application this is gorgeous. If you put too much on, it looks garishly overdone and fake so be careful. Best brush to use is the lancome skunk brush for this one. Get a very natural flush to cheeks thats gorgeous for warm tones. I am a light olive NC30 and it works great when i apply this right. Comes in the black rubber nars case. A little goes a long way so use a light hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2004 10:26:00 AM More reviews by sheep23

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's absolutely gorgeous!!! With the right brush, I find it easy to blend and it's actually one of the most natural looking blush on. But I do think this is one that's designed for those who love playing with makeup. Exhibit A is such a unique color and I love the glow. IMO, it's a must-have even if you already have orgasm/sin blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2004 1:14:00 AM More reviews by aprillia

This is the most godawful orange I've ever seen, and you want me to put it on my face? Yes, you too will have that reaction. Try it, just a dab, and blend the hell out of it. Looks great, huh? Natural, and flushy. Add some more. Little bit windburned? And a tetch more..OH NO! CLOWN!
You have to be very careful with this, but with the right amount, careful placement, and blending, it is hands down, the best blush I've ever used. It's such a hot color, that the hue doesn't really show up. It just looks..flushed. Fabulous.
One of the benefits of this, is that you have to be careful. So, IMHO, you might actually get better results because you have to pay so much attention to placement and blending. The one bad thing about this, I have yet to find a powder that neutralizes this out a bit without making me look dead. So if you mess it up, you have to start all over..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 2:20:00 PM More reviews by deadmilk

This blush can range from totally natural looking & fresh to doll like. Its cool & I like it.