April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2004 9:43:00 AM More reviews by AmyBianca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gawd I love Nars blush. It's my all time favorite, unique but wearable colors, wondefully pigmented.... perfect =) Exhibit A looks waaaay scary in the pan, I would have taken one look at this in the store and ran the other way. Thank God for MUA!! I bought this and I love it. I use a skunk brush and it gives me the perfect flush, oh so natural looking. *sigh*

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2004 10:15:00 PM More reviews by skeet22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Even though this looks bright orange in the pan, it looks absolutely beautiful if you apply it lightly. It looks great on my olive skin, but I don't know how natural it would look on someone with fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2004 7:17:00 PM More reviews by charlyne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WoW! what a bright red in the compact but shows a reddish orange natural glow on my NC30 skin! Way too bright if you're not careful. Best to put some powders to set and make it more natural. What a nice blush without making too much effort to pull it off! I have do apply Orgasm twice or more, but Exhibit A is such an easy one! I'd imagine it'd be good on FFF or darker skin. PPP or LLL must apply with light hand. A very lovely mix of red & orange- a natural flush of mine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2004 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

This really is the ugliest bright orange in the pan but with the right application this is gorgeous. If you put too much on, it looks garishly overdone and fake so be careful. Best brush to use is the lancome skunk brush for this one. Get a very natural flush to cheeks thats gorgeous for warm tones. I am a light olive NC30 and it works great when i apply this right. Comes in the black rubber nars case. A little goes a long way so use a light hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2004 10:26:00 AM More reviews by sheep23

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's absolutely gorgeous!!! With the right brush, I find it easy to blend and it's actually one of the most natural looking blush on. But I do think this is one that's designed for those who love playing with makeup. Exhibit A is such a unique color and I love the glow. IMO, it's a must-have even if you already have orgasm/sin blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2004 1:14:00 AM More reviews by aprillia

This is the most godawful orange I've ever seen, and you want me to put it on my face? Yes, you too will have that reaction. Try it, just a dab, and blend the hell out of it. Looks great, huh? Natural, and flushy. Add some more. Little bit windburned? And a tetch more..OH NO! CLOWN!
You have to be very careful with this, but with the right amount, careful placement, and blending, it is hands down, the best blush I've ever used. It's such a hot color, that the hue doesn't really show up. It just looks..flushed. Fabulous.
One of the benefits of this, is that you have to be careful. So, IMHO, you might actually get better results because you have to pay so much attention to placement and blending. The one bad thing about this, I have yet to find a powder that neutralizes this out a bit without making me look dead. So if you mess it up, you have to start all over..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 2:20:00 PM More reviews by deadmilk

This blush can range from totally natural looking & fresh to doll like. Its cool & I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2004 4:15:00 AM More reviews by bibz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yeah i know you've read it before but i stll have to say it, this is BRIGHT in the pan! brought this off ebay after reading reviews here. At first i was sad cos i thought i looked like i'd been taking make up tips from ronald macdonald, but then happy coz, wow its gorgeous! but then clown, but wait...its amazing! then, bozo e.t.c you get the idea. So, if you like to live on the edge when it comes to make up get this, in the morning your life will become even more unpredictable as you apply this blush you will wonder, how will I look today? Beaming babe recieving admiring glances on her way to the bus stop? Or balloon animal making, fruit juggling child scarer? A word of warning, my sister calls me "Blushy" when i wear this, and she actually prefers the slapped cheeks look. Thanks, glad to be such a(dis)service to the other fantastic reivewers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2004 2:53:00 AM More reviews by star811

Tomato red describes this blush perfectly. It's an orange toned BRIGHT red. It doesn't blend well for me. I've decided that I can't make this work on my cheeks because it makes me look really oompaloompaesque no matter how lightly I apply it, but I used it as an e/s and it works wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by red_cherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow!!! this blush is stunning, it takes a bit of practice but when you get it right, you get the most beautiful, natural colour. i don't think i will ever have to repurchase, i just have to dab the blush and apply. also i bought it on ebay for 9 ($18) so it was a bargain.