December 21, 2014 | 1223 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

UPDATE: I'm done with this formulation. I do like the non-oily skin formulation but the shade is very pasty, lighter than the same shade of the other formulation.

I'm a fan of the Garnier original BB Cream formula and was curious about this formulation when I saw it at my drugstore. Immediately, I picked one up as the warmer weather season was around the corner and I do get oilier.

I've been using it for several days now and it is a bit different than the original formulation. The consistency is definitely thinner.

I would apply this after my morning moisturizing and follow up with a light coat of loose powder. The satin-y finish does stay on for hours, even without primer.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by tkaur1

My friend recommended it so I bought it...it's going right back to the drugstore. It made me breakout so much more than before!!! I have oily skin & it's now so much harder to fix.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by indialpc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

this really isn't BB cream- western BB creams are just tinted moisturizer.
it went on smoothly but made my skin look very oily and my large pores were accentuated. the color turns a too dark/orange after application even though it's the lightest shade!! i bought a korean BB cream instead and i am so much happier with it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Retrovein

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

just perfect for oily skins. I'll buy this again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by jennclaire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really Like this BB cream. I tried the original garnier BB and HATED it. It was so greasy and impossible to wear with my combination skin. I bought this, and I am in love. It reminds me of Nars Sheer Matte Foundation because of the nice light coverage, and matte finish. Keep in mind this product is very drying because of the extremely high alchohol content, but otherwise is an excellent product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by twits0123

This is one of my favorite drugstore bb creams although I highly recommend Garnier's new oil control version of this bb cream just because this bb cream unfortunately left my skin oily.another con for some people is that it has a strangeish smell that doesnt really bother me because its not offensive but to others they might not like it.but this bb cream is fantastic because it has a thick, moisturizing texture and it has pretty good coverage for a bb cream.it definitely blurs imperfections besides blemishes and it lasts pretty much all day for me which is important because I dont always have time to reapply my makeup.also it has sunscreen in it which is always a plus! Overall a lovely bb cream especially for drugstore.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by lexfauxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ugh, this product made me break out so much :( it emphasized a fine line on my forehead which I didn't even know I had before I put this stuff on, I'm only 18. I only used it for about a week cause I thought maybe it would get better or I'd start liking it but then I just broke out terribly so bad I didn't want to leave my house. The colour selection is really small too. The medium/dark you have to be pretty tan to wear, it worked for me until my tan faded but I could see it was looking way too dark so I tired the light/medium and it was way too white. Overall I'm very disappointed and would not recommend. Maybe it could work for you if you don't have sensitive acne prone skin. But for acne prone girls I would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Jasmin629

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It has a great coverage, looks very natural and has a beautiful matte finish. BUT it smells like an alcohol. Don't use this on your eye area! Because the alcohol will dry out the under eye area so bad. And it is not very good for your skin so i don't recommend this

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by ace05

Was so excited to try this product! Started out great, the application was literally flawless! Fast forward a week and a half and I start breaking out everywhere! Stopped using it and my skin has calmed down. For some reason Garnier skin products do NOT agree with my skin. Would not recommend for sensitive for break-out prone skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Katie337

I bought this product because I saw so many good reviews on it! However when I tried it for the first time I notice that it was very very runny! I notice that when I applied it, it did look and feel amazing! However throughout the day it wore off! It did control oil at the beginning of the day but around the middle of the day I had to keep blotting my face! It look horrible! Even though my face looked oily, it was actually drying out my skin. I'm going to try it again just this time with moisturizer underneath and a different powder foundation over it to see if anything changes! I hope it does !!