September 1, 2014 | 1994 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by izzylynch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product initially because I had run out of my usual Dermalogica tinted moisturiser (I don't wear foundation) and was desperate. I actually liked it at first because it smells lovely and the colour match was good. I then got a few pimples and realised it was down to this BB cream. Then I went and bought the real techniques stippling brush which I absolutely adore! I tried to apply this with the brush and it flaked all over my face leaving black dots everywhere, WHAT?! Its not the brush because ive used it with my mac studio tint moisturiser! Sorry Garnier but your BB just isn't good quality!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked the idea of BB Cream especially for oily skin so I bought the lightest shade.
Firstly, it turned out to be so so runny that I'm not sure how one is supposed to handle it! It just spills everywhere. Secondly, it does not blend well - at least on my skin. I've even tried it with a primer and a moisturizer and still couldn't make it "melt in".
Thirdly, the colour is dreadful - too dark and with a definite orange hue which looks horrible on my pale skin with pink undertones.
Finally, it does not control oil - I was all shiny (and orangey...) within 30min. I wish I lived in the US and could return it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by brooklyn7

Love it. Not fragranced like the original. Less greasy than the original as well. Nice light coverage and airbrushed effect. Perfect for a busy mama who does not have time for makeup. This plus Nivea Lip Care in Guava is the perfect no makeup yet groomed 1 minute routine!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by courtneysbigsister

Thought at first I had found the miracle product that took care of imperfections and my uneven skin tone. It was great the first 2 days and here I am posting on day three and I have at least 5 or 6 pimples of varying types on my face. One is cystic and it hurts! I hate that it's turned out that I can no longer use it because if I wasn't breaking out Id still be using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by MacaroonMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is amazing! It is light, smooth and can be used for overall skin coverage. I have quite oily skin and this cream took the shine away but my skin actually looked airbrushed! I had some faint dark circles under my eyes and with a swipe of this cream, they instantly vanished! It wasn't drying at all either! I used cleanser and moisturiser underneath for a fresh base and then applied this cream.

I was so impressed! It covers up small or red spots, dark circles, gentle signs of ageing (Told by my parents) and general skin imperfections. It is light and can be used underneath foundation too. It left me with smooth, airbrushed skin and will continue to buy this in the future!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by dianabrito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love it! it has pretty good coverage. I do get a bit oily on warmer/humid days but overral it's quite confortable on skin.
It is very liquid and I find it difficult to apply so I mix it with a primer or a mattifying moisturizer. I recomend keeping it upwards because it's so liquid.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Chucky1441

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to say when I first heard of BB Creams I thought they were overrated. Recently it has started to become warmer out and I've been noticing my skin has been even more oily and my makeup just come sliding off. It also is looking more cakey then before because of how many times i need to put powder over the oily spots. My skin is combination to oily or even oily. In the winter it gets dry patches and in the summer I'm just one huge oily mess. So I wanted something that was lighter then a foundation but still gave me the coverage I needed for some of red spots. I just tried it today and I used my Cetaphil oil control moisturizer and my Neutrogena shine control primer like I always do before putting any type of foundation on. I first applied 1 coat and notice that it evened out my skin and covered some red spots. Thinking I would try another coat I did and almost got rid of all the red spots I had on my face, not to mention my skin was completely even and glowing. The only bad thing I have to say about this BB Cream is that it seemed ether too dark or a little orangey on my skin. I bought the Light/Medium BB Cream so maybe next time ill get the Fair/Light. Over all this is a wonderful product that I think everyone should try!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by laapointe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, I really like this product. The coverage is very good for a BB cream, it covers everything I need to cover! The color is fine but it oxidizes and can get slightly too orange on my skin (for reference, i'm around nc20). I apply it in the morning and it lasts all day. At first, my face looks matte, but a few hours later the finish gets dewy (not oily). Here in Canada, the packaging and the formula are different. The tube is very messy, leaky and it has no SPF, which is very disappointing considering the fact that the US version has SPF. I HATE the packaging considering that the cream is very watery, the canadian tube in horrible. It is very messy, even when the cap is on, it leaks. I would repurchase for the product but the canadian tube is a disaster..

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Rocky22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Covers redness but it left me looking pale I do not think this is meant for yellow undertoned skin. I still have a full tube and I think I am going to give this away.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by LisaMarie88

I tried my mums L'oreal BB cream and it didn't seem to give me that much coverage and it left me feeling oily, but she raves about it all the time. So I wasn't really sure what to expect from a BB cream. After a lot of research into BB creams for oily skin this seemed to have the best reviews for one that I could get in NZ and it was a pretty good price $17.99 NZ$. I love it! can't believe I waited so long to buy a BB cream. The coverage is amazing I don't have to wear as much concealer any more, it works really well for dark under eye circles and acne scars. I use Simple's moisturiser first for oily acne prone skin then this over top with Revlon blemish concealer with soft-flex in Light/Medium and Revlon ColourStay Mineral foundation in Light/Medium to set it and it gives a really natural matte finish. My Boyfriend commented on how great my skin looks and I realised when I used it this morning my skin looked like it was glowing. For the true test I wore it out to town for dinner and dancing with friends and when I got home at 4 in the morning my skin still looked great, It wasn't oily at all and didn't look like it had budged, usually when I go dancing I come home looking like I'm not wearing make up at all and I've dumped my face in oil. Super impressed with this and I will defiantly repurchase.