October 25, 2014 | 899 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by pinklemonades

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this product! I have normal to dry skin and this oil free version of the Garnier BB cream is 100% better than the original formula. The original is greasy, offers minimal coverage and is very strongly fragranced. This oil free formula is exactly the opposite and leaves a beautiful finish with really nice coverage typical of a foundation. The only thing I dislike is the runny, watery consistancy. It tends to leak out of the tube when you unscrew the cap. Fantastic product!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by WestClare

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loved this on my skin at first. It looked so good on my oily, acne prone skin with tendency for dry patches. I am 37. After two days I got 7, yes 7, new red spots on my face. Pity but into the bin it goes..

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Celine19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was excited by good reviews for this..the first application was fine. It has a reddish tone which isn't complimentary of already pink toned or light skin. After a few days of light application I broke out, which very rarely happens to my skin type. The colour wasn't good, and it felt thick on my skin. Disappointing overall :/

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

AWESOME STUFF! Im using the color Light/Medium and it is amazing! My skin looks flawless! I apply my BB cream with the Real Technizue buffing brush by Samantha Chapman and it stays on my face for at least 8 hours. NO shine NO dryness and just looks beauitful. I was a powder girl before this BB Cream and I'm in love! I've only been using this for about week now, so I will write an update if I break out or anything... So far so good! :)

UPDATE: I'm still in love with this stuff! I've tried soo many foundations..MAC, CLINIQUE, MAKEUP FOREVER, REVLON colorstay....nothing compares to this BB cream! I apply this first and then I apply MAC powder over top.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by WILLTRYANYTHING

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved the overall concept of a BB cream. I bought it, loved the application, loved the coverage BUT after less than a week, my skin broke out really bad! I haven't experienced break outs like this since puberty so unfortunately I had to ditch this product and will be very hesitant to try any other brands. I am not sure what ingredient(s) are in this cream to cause my skin to break out.
I'm sorry my skin reacted so severely.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by lisalandry

I was very hesitant to try any BB cream and with a lot of concern I finally decided to try this one first and boy am I glad I tried this one!! I'm over 40 with dryer skin that is prone to breakouts. I've had NO trouble with any breakouts after about 4 weeks of usage. I'm using the oil free version. The coverage is perfect - not too much - not too little and it last all day w/out any touch ups needed. A great product in my opinion. No other foundation is needed.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

I bought this product because of the overall good rating here and in the hope that it wouldn't be too drying, which is the main problem I have with foundations and even tinted moisturizers. I have sensitive combination skin tending towards dryness particularly on the cheeks. After trying this product several times, I would say it's a good product to use once in a while but not on a daily basis. The consistency is light, liquid and the scent neutral, which I like. A pump dispenser would have been better but I just keep the tube turned upside down to avoid spilling, which works fine. The coverage is surprisingly high, it looks a bit caked on for the first ten minutes, but eventually blends into the skin and looks quite natural. Also it delivers the promised matifying effect and has good staying power. However, it is a bit too drying for me to wear every day, and I started developing white heads after wearing it two days in a row. So to sum up, an ok product to wear every now and then but not the HG I am still looking for...Not good enough for me to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by kelzlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this BB cream, I use it under my foundation as a base/primer and my skin looks so flawless.

Doesn't leave my skin looking oily at the end of the day (unlike maybelline bb cream).

Although, I wish Garnier would make a lighter one! Having only two choices of colours, obviously it's not going to fit everyone, I'm on the very pale side, and can get away with using this but would much prefer a lighter shade.

Unsure whether or not it breaks me out, as some people have said it gives them pimples, I'm struggling with acne atm but don't think it's down to this bb cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by izzylynch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product initially because I had run out of my usual Dermalogica tinted moisturiser (I don't wear foundation) and was desperate. I actually liked it at first because it smells lovely and the colour match was good. I then got a few pimples and realised it was down to this BB cream. Then I went and bought the real techniques stippling brush which I absolutely adore! I tried to apply this with the brush and it flaked all over my face leaving black dots everywhere, WHAT?! Its not the brush because ive used it with my mac studio tint moisturiser! Sorry Garnier but your BB just isn't good quality!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked the idea of BB Cream especially for oily skin so I bought the lightest shade.
Firstly, it turned out to be so so runny that I'm not sure how one is supposed to handle it! It just spills everywhere. Secondly, it does not blend well - at least on my skin. I've even tried it with a primer and a moisturizer and still couldn't make it "melt in".
Thirdly, the colour is dreadful - too dark and with a definite orange hue which looks horrible on my pale skin with pink undertones.
Finally, it does not control oil - I was all shiny (and orangey...) within 30min. I wish I lived in the US and could return it :(