August 23, 2014 | 1340 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a really frustrating day today, so I started crying halfway through the day in my car. Haha well when I calmed down and looked in the mirror I was pleasantly surprised to see that my eyeliner was still on. At least one thing makes my day less craptastic :) I just bought this three days ago. I love how they give a nice bold look without being too over the top. I mean these are appropriate for work as well as nights out or daytime, because they are not slutty but they are nice and bold and give a defined line. Im sure the black would be nice too but I got brown because it looks really dark on me anyways and I think its harder to pull off black esp with my yellow toned skin and heavily highlighted hair, it would look really drastic. This is totally nonirritating to my eyes, stays put for hours, is the perfect color. I love how it keeps a wet kind of gleam despite drying so it really makes my eyes pop. I do think its kind of expensive (28 bucks for an eyeliner!!) and my chief complaint is that it finishes really quickly, I used up my last artliner in two weeks :( I only apply it once each morning, so I dont understand why it should finish so quickly. I also think the packaging is nice and efficient but leaves something to be desired, its not luxurious and I like applicators that only required one hand--I have to hold the bottom part of this with one hand while I apply to my eyes with the wand. I do like that its a sponge, because this makes it easier to apply. Overall this is my new HG eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2008 8:14:00 AM More reviews by frankieface

I would consider myslef to be a bit of an eyeliner aficionado and this is definitely THE BEST I have ever tried. Great colour, fantastic to apply and lasts for ages- it really doesn't get much better than this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by StellaCH

It takes practice t get this right b/c the brush is soft and moves around. Overall a good product though! Nice rich colour (I bought black), doesn't run or flake!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 9:30:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie012

Love this eyeliner! Glides on beautifully and lasts forever! I use ot everyday and it takes me less than a minute to apply for both eyes! Love it! I only wish it were water-proof - then it would be absolutely perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2008 5:32:00 PM More reviews by jess37909

Perfect for the fiercest cat eyes ...Darkest black, easy to glide on and stays put for hours worth of dancing. I'm hooked!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2008 12:52:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful product!!! I needed a good, non-smearing, long wearing eyeliner for Valentines and this one fit the bill. I got the shimmery black. It goes on smooth and you can control the size of the line. Stayed put all night long, no smearing, no running and it didn't end up on my top eyelid like most eyeliners. A good trick for even more staying power and a dramatic eye is to first use Lancomes waterproof eyeliner and then go over it with this, let it dry and you have a beautiful bold eye. I'm going back to buy some other colors. Only drawback is you have to keep your eyes shut after applying for a few minutes to let it dry completely. but worth it! Love it! Lancome is becoming my favorite makeup line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by ninnermier2

Love it! This is the first and only liquid eyeliner that I have ever bought. I would always try my friends' liquid eyeliners and constantly mess up, so I thought that I could never buy one. So one day I decided to try this one out and I am SO happy I did. It goes on soo smoothly and easily. I have it Noir so it really defines and brings out my dark eyes. It is not waterproof so I can't put it on the bottom, but I dont even care. It's pretty long lasting and stronger than any eye pencil I've ever bought. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 9:03:00 PM More reviews by rvbolorin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this due to the good reviews and I agree that this is really a good product. Easy to apply, stays in place, long lasting, easy to take off. So far, no complaints.I bought in Blueberry and the color is beautiful. They should have more variety of colors available.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've bought it because of the great reviews here and I'm glad I did. The mousse tip is sooooo soft and sooo gentle to my eyes... hard to believe but it goes on like butter. I also have MAC fluidline. It's great too but I use this for a night out because it's more noticable than the Artline, but Artline is so great for every day use!! I have to say that MAC fluidline stays on longer than the Artline but both products are masterpieces!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 4:31:00 PM More reviews by outspokenwallflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this liner. Im currently on my second, and shortly after starting it, I decided to take a break from Artliner to indulge in some other brands and see if they did the job just as well.

I hardly think so.

Artliners precision tip is so precise; I have shaky, unsteady hands, and if its a liner with a brush, I wont even bother. Then there are some other liners who's tips are so hard that they hurt and it feels like Im drawing on my eyelid with a sharp pen. But Artliner is a dream. Its tip is soft and delicate, but firm enough to give you full control of how thick, thin, neat or creative you want to go with your application. Though the price is definetely steep, I have no qualms about coming back to this. You get the best for what you paid for, and the color is so rich and gorgeous. I'll never stray again, Artliner.