Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 4/15/2012 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great for dry skin, but the lasting power and pigmentation aren't that good. I'd rather use NYX cream blush than this. It's very natural looking and easy to throw on in the morning when in a hurry, though!

on 4/15/2012 12:53:00 AM

I absolutely love this product. I have dry skin and love cream blush. This one comes in gorgeous peachy/ orangy shades that look so pretty on my skin. Especially with a red lip! My new favorite blush and I am a die hard Nars Orgasm user.

I got this in the peach satin shade, it is a very pretty peachy corally color (I'm a NC20-NC35). I see people are having issues with the color payoff, but I found that if I use a synthetic tapered blush brush, I can really concentrate the color. I also like to layer other blushes on top of this, I've tried Physicians Formula PH Blush in Natural and MAC in Dainty, and both look really nice. I wore it to work and someone actually commented on my rosy cheeks lol. I don't think it's so cheap for around $7.50, especially given the cheap packaging. And I can already see that I can hit the pan fairly quickly (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, more shopping!) I don't think I would pay the full price again, but if it's on sale I'd probably buy again.

i love this! very natural looking and awesome consistancy. great color selection as well(: great wok maybelline!

on 4/10/2012 1:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I had a favorite MUA'er get me this. I tried it and I don't like it. First of all right off the bat a big hunk fell in the sink. Then I tried to apply it---what a mess. It has to be built up on my fair/medium skin and I really don't like the color....rose petal. And no I won't buy this again and if asked I wouldn't recommend this. Sorry Maybelline but this sucks!

on 4/5/2012 1:35:00 AM

Maybelline has to be one of my favorite, if not my absolute favorite, drugstore makeup brand. Unfortunately, the most exciting thing about this blush was the consistancy and "bouncy" feeling that the blush has, which is pretty cool. As far as the quality of the blush, I absolutely hate it. When I transferred the product from my finger to my cheek, I got almost no color payoff and it transitioned into a quite dry feeling blush. Overall, really really disliked this blush. Wouldn't recommend to a friend, won't be purchasing again.

on 4/1/2012 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I have this blusher in Hot Tamale, which is a warm toned red blush. It is very pigmented. I apply with a blush brush with a light hand for a nice flush of color, but I can also build up the color to wear it a bit dramatically. It blends easily, it is affordable (I think I paid $5-6 USD each), and is pigmented. The packaging can be a little difficult to open, but this is a very good product and I intend to purchase in other colors.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I bought this product in Peach Satin. The texture is AMAZING, and it is super lightweight. The color doesn't show up as much as I would like, but it's great if you are just looking for a hint of color.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got Plum Wine which is the darkest shade & Peach Satin. (NC25 here) with a bit of blending and the right touch these blushes are fun and beautiful on my skin tone. I really love them but the packaging could be improved. Also a bit pricey for the amount you get. Luckily it was BOGO half off the 2nd which made it not as bad...$7.50 each @ wags otherwise. Plum Wine sounds exactly what it looks like..a darker plummy shade which I just needed a touch on my cheeks where as Peach Satin I use a little bit more but not too much more because imo it is quite pigmented. The color stays for several hours before I feel it could use a touch up. I like these a lot and would love to get my hands on more shades when I am not so broke.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great everyday blush! I have a cute pink one and it works as a ''base'' and it makes powder blush stay longer. It looks great!

Popular Blush Products