July 29, 2014 | 1859 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by skpinkforever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

The way i rated this product is pretty confusing. Overall, i rated this product a 2 because the pigmentation is absolutely horrible. I have to swipe my finger in a circle about 5 times to get decent pigmentation. So i would not even touch this product in the winter. But when it is hot out and you don't want to have a heavy application and you just want a little tint in your cheeks this is the product you should use. I would use this in the summer time. But there's still a catch, for decent pigmentation i swipe my finger around 5 times and put it on my face and spend about 3 minutes blending it out evenly with a brush! And i don't know about you but i don't have that much time to spare when i need to put on eye makeup and everything else on in a hurry! I rated it a 5 in expensiveness because its about $9 at cvs and that is cheap for a good working product but however, this is not and it seems like i spent a lot of money on this product because it is so lame. I rated the packaging a 1 because after one application the bouncy blush spread out to the corner and makes it look all messy and makes it seem like it is going to run out of blush soon because it takes up a lot of blush after only just one use of application. After all of this dissapointment, makeupalley asked me if i would buy this product again and i would still buy it again because i got my color in hot tamale and i am NW45 in MAC so thats why i feel it is not good pigmentation, because i am an African American. However, iv'e learned that Plum wine has verrrrry good pigmentation and pigmentation for me is a big deal because most things come up looking white on African Americans. haha i told you alll this would be confusing but yeah this is my review!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by anaisadorkie

I bought this blush in a rosy pink color. I wanted to try Maybelline's dream mousse but I think the bouncy blush took place of it.
The color pay off is great.the product feels like a cream when being applied but turns into a powdered finish afterwards. Staying power is about 3 hours. I usually put a matching powder blush over it to lock in the color and it stays much longer. I would repurchase this product and recommend this to anyone who is thinking about trying it!!:)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by cathyb14

I bought this because it was really hyped up on YouTube. I bought it in the color `peach satin`because it looked like a pretty peachy pink color. The fact that it was bouncy seemed interesting to me and don`t get me wrong it it fun to play with but the product itself is complete crap. It doesn`t show up at all and it`s kind of akward to apply like are you supposed to use your fingers or your brushes or what? I tried all methods of application and it still barely showed up. I was very unimpressed with this product because it was around $10 Canadian and its a fairly small product to begin with but then there ends up being like no pigmentation at all or too light for my liking. I would not recommend this to anyone. Save your money for something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by ballet7xx

I bought this blush in "Peach Satin" and I've been using it everyday. It's nice to throw in your bag if you need a quick touch up during the day. It makes my skin look vibrant and dewy. It is not easy to blend however and I also wish that it was more creamy. The pigmentation of this color on my skin tone is actually really noticeable, so maybe those who are having trouble with pigmentation are just choosing the wrong colors? Either way I do like it and would purchase it again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ChgoSyd78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush might make possible HG status for me. I have been wearing it all week on top of a very emollient moisturizer and the Garnier BB Cream. Talk about staying power! This blush lasted through a two mile walk in seventy degree weather. I am writing this review at close to 5pm and the product looks exactly like it did when I applied it at 7am.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is more of a gimmick. It does have quite an interesting texture, and yes it is very fun to touch. It isnt super pigmented, this blush is more for those who want something very natural and quick in the morning. Very easy to apply and "goof-proof'

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by ammasprajna

#05 Fresh Pink: I like the look of this color, but I find the texture pretty hard to work with. It doesn't blend out very well, but this particular shade is a pretty, fresh color for spring. I wish it were a little creamier—once it's on my fingers it feels sort of powdery and I have to really pay close attention to get an even, blended look.
EDIT 4/19/2012: I upgraded this from 2 stars to 4 because I tried it again with the Sephora Pro Blush Brush #49 instead of my fingers and it went on much better. Not mind-blowing, but I'll definitely use this more often now because I really do think #05 Fresh Pink is a good color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Makeupaddict90210

I love this product! And I am sooo glad I bought it, and will repurchase this blush. The only thing is it is kinda sheer and natural, but by any means it is totally build-able. Totally love it even though it is a bit expensive for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by 0Bicycle0

I bought this in a rosy pink shade on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. I was puzzled by the "bounce" idea at first but got used to it. Easily buildable and blendable. Also very natural-looking and pretty. The shades are matte, though, and while some people might be more into that, I wish it maybe had a tiny tiny bit of shimmer. Just a tiny bit more "radiance" or something. Overall, I'm very pleased. Would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by macgirl154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this blush because it sounded so unique and it really is. The consistensey is amazing and very nice and the oigmentation is excellent and the color is very blendable