Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 5/24/2012 8:52:00 PM

lasts foever, great pigmentation of light shimmmery brown/ taupe. not copper toned at all. stays on all day but color sot of fades

on 5/24/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I only own this color in the color tattoos line, and I absolutely love it. It's a bit on the expensive side for drug store makeup, but you get quite a lot in that little glass jar. The color payoff is really good. It goes on really smoothly and blends so nicely!

Very good shadows very bold I personally use them as a base for my powder eyeshadows especially the bronze color it really make your gold or brown eyeshadows pop!

on 5/23/2012 11:06:00 PM

I'm not going back to any eyeshadow formula but this. Very pigmented. Easy to put on and it stays on. The commercials make it look like a fluffy mousse, but it's actually very dense. The shimmer is super fine (I hate glitter). The Bronze color is nicely chic and neutral. It would look great on almost anyone.

on 5/20/2012 6:57:00 PM

great for everyday! love the color/consistency and stays put for hours! love this product! will buy again!

on 5/18/2012 7:42:00 AM

I bought these in Tough as Taupe and Bold Gold. For the price, they are great! The Tough as Taupe is actually a lavendar taupe color sort of like a cream NARS Lhasa. It is very nice, easy to blend and doesn't crease (on me, anyway). The Gold color is a nice sheer gold not too intense (varies of course as to how much product you layer). I bought one and got the other half off. I really recommend these. I think I'll get the purple & teal color next time I see a sale. Maybelline got it on the mark with this formula.

on 5/18/2012 4:36:00 AM

I've tried drugstore cream shadows in the past and this has got to be the best one I've purchased. Particularly in this color, too, because it's super flattering on my NC25 skintone. You can build on this eyeshadow for more pigment, but I prefer wearing one layer of it. It's also long lasting and the smooth, creamy, and light texture is amazing (I love sticking my ring finger in this!). My everyday, go-to eye makeup routine has changed since now all I have to do is pop this on my bare lids and blend it with my finger. It also makes a great base, as anything I put on top of it is richer in color, including my eyeliner. I would purchase again, but I don't think I'm going to run out of this any time soon as there is enough to last me for a long time.

on 5/14/2012 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I had run out of my paint pot. I happened to see this in the supermarket so threw into trolly.
It lasts as long as I wanted. No creasing, the colour is just a bit off for me. Good as a base for shadow.

on 5/14/2012 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i have made a huge dent in this product, which is rare because im not a huge cream shadow user. although this doesn't crease on me, it does definitely fade throughout the day (but keep in mind i have really oily eyelids). this color is a great shimmery, gold-bronzey-neutral-brown shade that has a creamy but not too-creamy formula. and its cheap!

on 5/14/2012 6:49:00 PM

I never liked Maybelline eyeshadows but this one is very different. You can wear this color in daywear or night. It stays in place till you clean your make up. I apply first layer with finger, than I use my concealer brush to get more pigment and combine with a highlight color. I will repurchase this product again and again..

Video Reviews & Tutorials