August 1, 2014 | 1256 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by JanetPlanet98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! I would wear it everyday, but I find it too be too heavy for everyday wear and school. It was around $8 at my local drugstore (not bad..), but I heard you can get it cheaper. The pigmentation is amazing, and the color is gorgeous. You do get a lot of product for the amount you pay. In my opinion, best color in the whole line of the color tattoo 24hour cream gel eye shadow line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by hannahgal143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I was kind of skeptical at first since the color looked very dark, but I bought it anyways and figured out that it looked very nice with just a little bit of the product. It lasts all day (with a primer of course) and I will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

This is the lazy girl's best friend when it comes to makeup. This is my favorite color out of the bunch. I'm tan, and this is really wearable and not dark at all on me. The staying power is really great, especially with a powder shadow ontop. Most of the time I just swipe this on my lid with some mascara and I'm ready for the day. The packaging is nice and they give you a very generous amount in the pan. This is a really great product that I highly reccomend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This my second Color Tattoo, and it's definitely my fave! I wear this pretty much every time I wear makeup. My fave combo is this on the lid, topped with UD YDK, Tease in the crease, and Foxy to highlight (all in the Naked 2 palette). Combined with dark brown or black liner and mascara, this makes my hazel eyes POP! The one drawback I can think of this eyeshadow is that it by no means lasts 24 hours. I do have oily lids, so I wear this over UDPP. I get an easy 12 hours of wear, longer if I need it, but it definitely performs better with powder eyeshadow over top. I've noticed it doesn't hold up quite as well if I don't put something over it. I don't care though! For a few dollars, I think it works great. Definite repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am not much for cream eyeshadows, and this hasn't changed my mind. I think they are trying to duplicate the style of paints pots here, but this falls far short.
First off, Bad to the Bronze is not even a little bit bronze. It is actually a silvery taupe. The color is very pretty, don't get me wrong (and the only reason I didn't give this a 1 overall) but it is not at all bronze, gold or warm toned.
The consistency feels greasy on my eyelids, and I have dry skin. It never seems to dry, and it does smear some. As far as lasting 24 hours, that is a joke. The pigmentation is pretty good at first but it fades after a few hours, leaving only a faint sparkle behind.
This left a lot to be desired and really only made me want to try to get a paint pot, which has a much better consistency, in a bronze color. I wouldn't recommend it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by suchaclassylady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gives my eyes a nice pop of shimmer without being too teeny-bopper. It's a good everyday color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I swapped my Eternal Gold with Sambalina82 for this colour. And im so happy i did!!!! We were both about to buy the colours we swapped for, so we saved ourselves a good 5! Anyhow, lol, this is much more me. The eternal gold is a true yellow gold, which didnt make my blue eyes pop as much as i thought they would. My eyes need bronze tones for ultra poppiness lol, and this is puuuuuurrrrrrfect!!!!
Yes this dows crease on my lids, i think i just need to use a touch of UDPP under it to ensure it stays put, but for the price of it, its amazeballs!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to give this a 5 because I really do LOVE it. It's such a pretty color and easy to apply and looks more natural than I thought it would. However, it gets to me that people advertise this as being able to last on the eyelid without primer... it almost instantly creases on me without primer! That goes for any of the color tattoos. I know my eyelids are oily, but I didn't think they were thattt much oilier than everyone else..
Either way, when I wear this with UDPP, it lasts forever. O.M.G. So pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Delilahcakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Waited ages for this to come out in the UK, and I'm not disappointed. This applies and wears beautifully, in a neutral but shimmery bronze. The wear is amazing, with or without primer, and it blends well with fingertips.
The packaging is a nice, chunky glass, looks more expensive than it is.
I layer this with powder shadows, inner corner and a crease, and have had several compliments on it since I started wearing it. It lasts and lasts, and holds shadows like glue. Just wish it wasn't sold out in nearly every colour, and I'd like to find the white somewhere. Wicked product that I'll repurchase in several colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by xoMissJessLee

Amazing product, stays on the whole day and doesn't make eyeshadow crease if you use it as a base..can also be worn alone. Better than the MAC paint pots I think..much more creamier and only a fraction of the price. Don't think i will ever purchase another paint pot again!