April 20, 2014 | 1562 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 1:00:00 AM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Everytime I wear this I feel so bright and energetic. It just brightens up my whole face! I hardly wear it though...I guess I should more often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 2:59:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great blush color. It is a fresh coral with slight shimmer. It definitely looks more scary in the pot but gives a natural glow when applied. I highly recommend this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2003 7:57:00 AM More reviews by keepsmiling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this a lot! The MAC MA somehow convinced me to try pinky colours (aside from the browny shades I usually stick to) and it looks really good! Just go really light on the application and you will get it looking great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 2:28:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is a really pretty bright coral, that goes on fairly natural. Its really nice, a little bit of a dry texture. Would reccomend this to people that like blush with a bit more colour to it.