August 21, 2014 | 978 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2003 12:37:00 PM More reviews by linochka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful peachy pink blush; it goes on smoothly, stays put and gives me a natural glow. It lights up my face--this is especially nice for spring with light green e/s and peachy pink gloss. The blush does not have a lot of shimmer/sparkle (this is a Satin colour)but not flat-it gives a good glow. This blush retails for $16 in stores. Highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 1:00:00 AM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Everytime I wear this I feel so bright and energetic. It just brightens up my whole face! I hardly wear it though...I guess I should more often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 2:59:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great blush color. It is a fresh coral with slight shimmer. It definitely looks more scary in the pot but gives a natural glow when applied. I highly recommend this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2003 7:57:00 AM More reviews by keepsmiling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this a lot! The MAC MA somehow convinced me to try pinky colours (aside from the browny shades I usually stick to) and it looks really good! Just go really light on the application and you will get it looking great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 2:28:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is a really pretty bright coral, that goes on fairly natural. Its really nice, a little bit of a dry texture. Would reccomend this to people that like blush with a bit more colour to it.