April 19, 2014 | 1860 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by KLovesMac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara! I am a mascara junkie, using everything from high-end to drugstore. This one is absolutely comparable to the expensive department store mascaras that run up to $30. I picked this up for $2.99 at Walgreens, and WOW! It makes my lashes jet black, long, lush, and fringed. I apply 3 coats and my lashes look bold and like I am wearing falsies. For the price and quality, I definitely suggest picking this up! I rated this a 4 out of 5 because it can get a bit clumpy, but nothing too extreme. This mascara is a great value and the quality is superb - I just wish it was more readily available in more stores (I have only seen it at Walgreens and Kmart).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Mcressy

I am rating this a 4 only because I don't believe it to be my HG (yet). I have been using it for a week and I have received a few compliments. I like its rich color and I find that it lengethens better than it volumizes. It does the job quick. I find myself doing less swipes than any other mascara I've tried. The consistency of the formula is a nice balance. Who cares about quality, except that its sealed right! It hold my curl all day and it doesn't flake. I am accustomed to reapplying mascara in the evening to give my lashes a fresh look, but I haven't had to do that with this. I will give it a 5 only when I realize I love it for what it is and not it's cheap price!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by sugarglazed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have very mixed feelings about this mascara.

When its brand new, it works amazing with my lashes, separating, volumizing, darkening and thickening! Wow. A few weeks later this gets gloopy, sticky and very weird so this to me has a rather short shelf life.

I will say this stuff is pretty amazing for the price $3 compared to HE mascaras which can start at $20-

For drugstore mascara's this is my favorite and will continue to use it, just pitch it after a month or so.

4 stars!

Update 1/2013- I have a true love hate relationship with this mascara, one time it performs beautifully and the other looks like SHIT! Y U DO THIS TO ME MASCARA , YYYYYY ? lol Either way for its price, I cant complain, right?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by jackieginarea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a total mascara junkie and have used EVERY mascara on the planent in my 30 plus years of wearing mascara.. This includes all the high end brands such as Lancome, Dior and Channel. Also includes all the drugstore brands like Cover Girl, Loreal and all of the middle-of-the road mascaras too like Benefit, Urban Decay and Smashbox. Also, I have tried Jordana ONLY because of the great reviews. MY GOD - this mascara is FANTASTIC! Right now, I have Urban Decay Big Fatty, Diorshowand Make up Forver Smoky Lash that I switch back and forth every day. Guess which one I have used all week? Yep, Jordana!!!! This puts the $30 mascaras to shame and shuts them down. THIS MASCARA IS AMAZING!!!!!! Here is the thing though, yes, it CAN most definately clump, but you have to know what you are doing to avoid the clumps. If you put it on right, they will not clump. If you wiggle back and forth and put your layers on slowly, you will be amazed. This makes your lashes long and thick and ink black. It is very dramatic, I think similar to Lancome Hypnose. Diorshow is not as thick as this. Diorshow makes them long, but not thick. Jordana is both. I urge you to invest ($3.00!!!!!) in this stuff. You will be dumfounded that it works like a dream and it is practically free. I could literally buy TEN tubes for the one I paid for. Crazy. Hard to believe something this cheap could blow all the heavyweights out of the water, but it does, it really does.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ksdjfklsdjf

Initially when I wrote a review for this product I didn't like this. I tried it again and I am in loveeee. I think I was just having a bad eyelash day the first time I tried it (sometimes I have those day when my lashes just don't want to cooperate!) because every time since then that I have tried it I've liked it. It coats my eyelashes perfectly and makes them dramatic, curly and dark. It gives the dramatic look of lets say 2 coats of Loreal Voluminous with only one swipe and it's not clumpy either. Doesn't give me flakes throughout the day. I highly recommend this product for those who like their lashes to be intense. For people who like to switch between a natural look and a dramatic look with one mascara, skip this. You get "pow in your face" and nothing less. So i use this for days I want to look extra made up. Love it ..awesome price too!! The only problem I found was the part that pulls excess product off the mascara wand keeps coming off the tube, which is a pain to try to push it back on without making a mess. It is not really fair to harp on them about their packaging since the product is so cheap, but since that is a really annoying factor I did lower the rating a little. Other than that this product is perfection in my "eyes" ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by kittykat1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this on the recommendation of a Youtuber who loved it and I have been using it for about a month. So far, I am happy with it. I normally like black/brown in mascara and this is black, but it is not a harsh black on me, as some can look. I like the not too wet/not too dry formula and that I can get a coat on pretty quickly. I like the brush being smaller as and it's very easy to get to all lashes as well as my lower ones. No more BIG brushes for me, I like this one a lot! I find that building it can be just a tad tricky as it can get a little clumpy, but using a lash brush can help with that. The performance for the price cannot be beat in my mind, and I plan on getting some backups on this, as I can so far only find it in K-mart in my area, although I have heard that Walgreens carries it. Give it try, I think you will like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Henna123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara reminds me of Lancome mascaras except that its 90% cheaper!!! This is the BOMB.COM! Darkens, volumizes, lenghtens! I love it! bought from Walgreens for $3 with tax!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Katie19851

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Holy Crap! for 2$ this mascara is better than any mascara ive used! I work 12hrs a day and yes by the end of the day there is some smudged under my eyes. BUT 2$!!! Im not buying any other masacra anymore. I have little pale eyelashes and this makes them long and dark. I love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is way cheap, so I had to try it, given the reviews here. On one hand, it applies pretty evenly, and it lengthens lashes quickly. It doesn't smudge, flake, or smear around my eyes during the day. The packaging is cute, pink and black, and the brush is thin and compact.

But this mascara is too hard to remove. I use eye makeup remover and Cetaphil afterward, and I still have to clean up around my eyes a few times to remove black residue. Also, it seems the formula dries pretty quickly during application, and it's fibrous. This can result in my lashes getting gunked with black, sticky, uneven fibers if I try to apply multiple coats. I can only apply a couple quick coats before I have to stop. I prefer mascaras that can build up and that go on creamy.

I'll finish this tube, and I can't complain too much, given the price, but I think I like Cover Girl Super Thick Lash better because of its creamier and more workable texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is hands down the best mascara. I have been using it for 2 years, when I saw my roommate's eyelashes I was amazed because they were so long, thick, and full. I asked her what she used and she showed me this. Not only is it dirt cheap, but it's really great. It is very long lasting, holds my curl, separates lashes beautifully and does everything you could hope for in a mascara. I use this much more than my MAC mascara's.