July 30, 2014 | 1267 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by buffydog15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok...so I don't want to give this a bad rating because i love wnw...but these colors on my skin look horrible. it's a shame because I think they are gorgeous but...ick. Sorry. They are very pigmented and nice but not for my skin tone sadly.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by haleyanna19

Eh....this is a miss for me. I dont know if it's my fair skin, but these just look like vomit on my eyelids (sorry for the visual lol). They're ugly colors on me, and both of the browbone colors are way too dark for a highlight color. I'm usually a big fan of the earth tone colors, but this just doesnt do it for me. I DO like how pigmented and soft the shadows are, but I have the packaging a 1 because I read the reviews how barely a bump shattered the eyeshadows, and I can easily see how these would shatter if you dropped them, etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

These are gorgeous! The shadows are super, duper pigmented, and I will admit there is a very small amount of fallout, but if you apply it using a good brush, and make sure you don't take too much product, you can avoid this. I actually like the quality of most Wet n wild shadows better than I do urban decay or MAC. Not only is the quality good, but the shades are gorgeous, offering a variety of wearble looks.

There are no completely matte eyeshadows, which I am okay with, but if you need a matte shade just pick up a seperate deep matte brown that you can pair with these colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Scored one of these on a visit to CA since they are nowhere to be found in NYC. Amazing palette with rich creamy warm neutral colors that all work on my NC30/C4 creaseless (monolid) Asian complexion. All shades here have a slight to heavy shimmer so I find myself reaching for this more at night. The colors are all highly pigmented and soft enough to apply with fingers, since the little brushes in the kit should just be tossed, seriously. Word of caution: the palette is flimsy and the shadows are extremely soft, so any knocking around will definitely shatter the shadows. It fell from my nightstand onto a thin rug on hardwood and one shadow totally smashed :( My mistake and luckily, at $5 I can order another one. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite 8 pan palette by WNW. The colors are extremely pigmented and you can create sooo many looks with this palette. I have never had any fallout or chalkiness with these colors. It was my first 8 pan palette that I bought from them and I would definitely repurchase. It has so many neutral colors and nice dark colors that you can create great smokey looks as well. When you put in your brush make sure that you just tap your brush in or else you will have way to much color on your brush and you will look like you got punched in the face. I use this palette without primer and when I work 12 hour shifts the eyeshadow is still on! Great palette highly recommended!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2011 9:57:00 AM More reviews by missind33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had heard all of the hype about Wet n' Wild eyeshadows and I had to get it. To bad it sucks.

It's great for your money, dont get me wrong! If you're someone on a budget and starting out, maybe. But I hate these eyeshadows
-The texture is not buttery, does not feel like Shieshido or Stila (believe me I own both). It has this cheap airy, possibly styrofoam like feel. I regretted my purchase as soon as I felt the texture, it feels like $1 eyeshadows, which it is. You get what you pay for. The texture just feels cheap.
-A lot of the shadows are this tacky glitter stuff. Some shadows have a nice payoff, a lot of the shadows will probably give you the worst fall out in your life, and the glitter might make you look like a drag queen
-The shadows easily break

If you want $1 eyeshadows and want good pay off, then this is for you, I am thinking about either tossing or giving away the eyeshadow palettes. You may think I'm crazy, but I hate these shadows. Thank goodness they were cheap.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Devotee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't believe this product got such a high re-purchase rating. These are not up to the quality of typical W'nW shadows. The fallout is awful! When you tap the product off the applicator, there is so much fallout that most of it is gone. If you wet them, the fallout is even worse! I've had other pallettes from W'nW and the quality is much better than this. If you want fallout like you've never experienced before, get these. I threw mine in the garbage!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by AmberVerde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This palette is gorgeous. I love every single color. In pictures the bottom right color looks like Club, but it's really a spot-on dupe for Blue Brown pigment. If I could only have one palette for the rest of my life, this would be it. The pigmentation is amazing- esp. considering that it's a drugstore brand. The texture is smooth and buttery and applies evenly. The only con, and not even that really, is that you need a primer to get full color payoff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Before i discovered HE mu i wouldn't go near WnW, everything i had tried (back in the '90s) just kinda sucked so i didn't bother with them. But now, i really like this brand. I decided to give it a shot when the new 6pan palettes came out & it was love at first sight. So then i moved onto the matte l/s & the 8pan shadows, im a deff user now. Anywho my point is this brand has come a long way with their cosmetics & i love this palette & would repurchase many times over. (although face,nail & other products i still don't really care for)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

So glad that I finally got my hands on this palette. I've experimented with each colour, and find that they all complement my brown eyes like crazy! I'll find good use for every colour. My advice is, just because a colour is marked as "browbone" or "crease" doesn't mean it can't be worn on the lid, etc. Mix it up, put whatever colour wherever you want. The markings are just there as a guide. This palette has so much potential and many possibilities. Use the shadows in this palette with shadows from other palettes. It's fun to create new looks by mixing colours together. I purchased this palette for under $5(CAD). Worth every penny. Like all Wet N Wild eyeshadows, they're great quality for the price, and the pigmentation is super. Use an eyeshadow primer underneath and ta-da, you're set!