Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/2/2012 12:10:00 PM

Wow, wow, wow! Thanks again to the ladies on MUA because thanks to you I was convinced that I needed to try this palette. I went to my local CVS and snatched the very last one! It's inexpensive as is but the lady at the checkout counter gave me an additional discount because one the highlight colors was a little broken and spilled. I bought it yesterday and wore the colors on the left side (neutral colors) and I got so many compliments! The color pay off is great and they all blend nicely together. They are shimmery and velvety soft. I highly recommend to anyone, seriously, this palette is AWESOME!

on 1/30/2012 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a AWESOME palette!!! Bought it on sale for 40% off at CVS, came out to two dollars and some change. TWO DOLLARS???!!! For 8 VERY pigmented eyeshadows. The 4 on the right are neutral browns and the 4 on the left are a variety of greens. Love them all! I've heard so many great things about these Wet N Wild palettes I finally decided to pick one up. I'm so happy I did. These shadows remind me a lot of the Urban Decay eyeshadows, texture wise. They are very smooth and soft, not chalky at all. Really considering on going back to get more:)

on 1/30/2012 10:34:00 AM

I really like this palette. It's not prizey, it has great colors that are really pigmented. The eyeshadows are really soft. The taupeish color i my fave!

on 1/30/2012 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I went to Ulta to pick up Naked2, sampled the colors, said "meh" and then happened upon this, the only one left in a tiny WNW display in store. I haven't used WNW since I was 14 and it was the only makeup I could afford, but I have heard such good things on MUA about it, for $4.99 I figured why not?
I have to say, I'm impressed! Comfort Zone has 8 generously sized eye shadows and comes with a double ended sponge/brush applicator . It is a nude/natural color palette comprised mostly of beautiful browns, as well as a really pretty aubergine, a mossy green and a teal-flecked gray. All the colors have a bit of shimmer, without being glitter bombs and seem to be warm or neutral toned.
The colors are really well pigmented- dare I say, as good as Urban Decay. The shadow texture is a little soft and does have some fallout, but nothing that can't be dealt with. Otherwise, the consistency is really smooth and goes on great.
You can do a lot of pretty, different looks with this palette and be assured they will look beautiful for hours (all day and into the night) without fading. I would totally recommend this to everyone - including HE makeup snobs! - and I will be looking at WNW more in the future because of the great quality and colors of this palette.

on 1/28/2012 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I don't like this palette at all. When I put it on and blend it looks powdery on my lids. I love Wet n Wild but these 8 pan palettes don't work for me. The colors just don't translate to a pretty color but when swatched on my hand it looks nice.

on 1/25/2012 11:07:00 PM

LOOOVE. This. Palette.

I use it all the time, just as buttery and pigmented as any high end brand. Such a steal. The only colour I think is kind of weird is the brown/green duo-chrome, kind of unflattering.

on 1/23/2012 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE THIS!! i have medium to light brown skin tone and these colors suit me so well! the color choices are very complementary. I initially wanted a matte eye shadow palette, but when i saw this palette in Wal-mart i had to get it. The shadows are very pigmented and a little goes a long way! I especially love the gold and green colors, they're my favorite. My favorite part is that it comes with a small crease brush! I would definitely purchase the other color palettes! <3
Update: i began to notice that the the product has a lot of pigment fall out. You can't be too harsh with the eye shadow brush or it will cause the pigment to crack. Also you have to be extra gentle placing the palette down!

on 1/23/2012 5:15:00 PM

I finally found this at Superstore in Canada in November 2011 and have to say that I am quite impressed. For a drugstore cheapie, this is a great palette with great colors, all very wearable. Great quality for the price, too. The darker colors are very pigmented and apply and blend really well. I have been getting very consistent use out of this, and would definitely repurchase.

on 1/23/2012 3:11:00 PM

i have been craving this palette ever since i heard about it many, many months ago. i live in canada, and although we have wet n wild products here, they are few and far between. i have been to countless walmarts, zellers, etc. looking for this palette and have been unable to find it anywhere... until today. i heard from misschevious on youtube that the 8pan wet n wild palettes were sold at the real canadian superstore.. i was so excited and had to go check it out for myself.. SHE WAS RIGHT!! if you are in canada and looking for the 8pan palettes, go to Superstore! i picked up the last one that was there (best part, it was unopened and unbroken).. in addition, it was only $3.04CDN.. I looked at my receipt and could not believe that it was so cheap.. BONUS!!..

Anyways, the palette is gorgeous. the colours are super pigmented... it's amazing. not only does this palette have the potential to create stunning neutral looks, it also has the ability to create dramatic, beautiful smoky looks.

To sum up, check out superstore if your in canada, chances are this palette will be there. this is truly worth the $3.04CDN that i paid for it.. heck, i would pay way more for quality like this. GO AND GET THIS!!

on 1/18/2012 5:56:00 PM

Amazing palette! I have been eyeballing this for a while now every time I go to Walgreen's and finally got hold of it.

The colors are great for day and night time and with the shades this palette has to off it's easy to start from 'simple' to 'dramatic' with build up.

For anyone who's new to make up it also give a few looks to try on the back and tell you what color goes where on your lid. Or you can just play around.

It super cheap and you can get it at any Walgreen's which makes it a super easy find. My only grip is that the packing if very cheap with only a few stickers holding the case closed. I always get worried that I'll end up dropping it trying to peel the stickers off.

For about five dollars you can't go wrong with this palette. I'm going to buy the others as soon as I can.

Video Reviews & Tutorials