November 26, 2014 | 997 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

it's just round lip balm.....

the formula is a bit dry and doesn't last long. the scent is nice, but nothing 'wow'.

you're basically paying for the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by melyssab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has a very tasty lemon square flavor, it can be a little sweet. **Beware when you buy these, OPEN as soon as you purchase because the balm might be broken in half within the container!! If you did get a broken one just go back in the store, they'll exchange it -no fuss! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Angemb

I think I'm gonna get a backup of this lip balm. It is sooo good! To me it smells like lemonade and the packaging is cute too! I have the one in summer fruit, but that one seems waxy to me. A plus is that it has SPF in it as well! =D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

Meh - love the scent/taste and the adorable container - as far as performance of a lip balm, not much different from others I have tried = won't repurchase as others like chapstick are cheaper. I purchased this and the Honeysuckle/Honeydew. Of the 2 - I prefer the other one as this one leaves a weird texture on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by shuppet88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am loving this lip balm! My boyfriend's favorite cookie is lemon cookies, and he said it smelled and tasted like one (of course it's great for when we kiss, cuz he normally hates my lip products). I agree with him! It tastes and smells really good for me, and kind of perks me up when I'm sniffing it. I keep applying it all day, which is why I took off one lippie. The top of the thing is flattening already, and I've only had it about a week. Also, maybe mine was a fluke, but when I first opened it and attempted to put it on, it popped off the top! I just kind of pushed it back down with my lips and hoped it wouldn't happen again and fall on the floor...but it has since pressed into the base better and it hasn't done that again. I chose this one for the spf and I'm glad I did, cuz it's an A for my boyfriend, and I can't stop putting it on. I would repurchase this one, but I am also interested in the other flavors.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

I purchased this lip balm because I lost my summerfruit one. And I figured that I might as well try one of the other flavors. I picked this one because I heard that it smelled like a lemon sugar cookie and its the only one that has spf. I dont like the smell of it. It smells very synthetic and the summerfruit has a much better taste and texture. Lemondrop isnt thick enough in my opinion and penetrate my lips. It actually made my lips more dry. Next time I will buy summerfruit.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lemon Drop has the best texture out of all the lip spheres, but I can't stand the scent/taste on my lips. Too bad! Scent preferences are so subjective; if you're debating whether or not to get this balm in particular, you should go for it! The packaging is adorable, the balm is smooth and contains SPF, and the scent will remind you of summer and lemon drops!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by foreverbrittany97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this.....i bought it at my local Walgreens and the smell is so amazing!!!....and it's moisturizes great....the smell smells like lemon and tastes like lemon cake or some delicious treat. Not so great about the price however. But i may buy the Summer Fruit!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Yummy yummy dummy! Love the flavor of this and it doesn't feel too waxy. I do have to reapply this several times a day but it's a great product overall!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by constantonian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes, I bought into the hype and packaging of this product. Can you blame me though? It's pretty darn cute, not to mention conveniently unique so that when i reach into my purse for it, I don't have to dig and shuffle around too much. (Think original black chapstick.) The moisturizing ability isn't amazing because I have to reapply often, but that's about the only shortcoming it has. The smell is delicious, like lemonade, and the texture is nice, smooth and a little waxy. Bonus points for SPF!