July 24, 2014 | 996 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this products, and it is one that I shall never live without again. But I wish it came in more colors.

I have crazy dark eye circles thanks to swim goggles tightly against my face for many hours every day for years. It is basically impossible for the most opaque of concealers to cover my dark circles. This is an added layer that helps counter the purple under my eyes. If I didn't have such dark circles I can imagine this alone would be very effective at covering them. But after I let this sink in for a few minutes and lightly blend I put on top a concealer.

It is a light and bright champagne yellow color that is very brightening. Occasionally I will use this alone if I am feeling lazy and don't want to bother putting on makeup. I've found this makes me look so much more awake, and it kind of gives my eyes a glowy effect.

One real downside to this product is that it only comes in one color, this would definitely not work for those who have dark or tanned skin. Right now it is fantastic because it is winter and I am pale, but I can imagine that during the summer this would not work for my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Rumrumrum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I am quite picky about under-eyes concealers. My under-eyes are slightly dry and the last thing I want is an overall accentuation of the natural crinkles I have.) Whatever I use has to be moisturizing, bendable, smooth, and please, lacking the weird undertones of pink or yellow (yes I understand that some products work well that way but VERY few do. Dishonorable mentions include Rimmel's Match Perfection. Ew.) As a disclaimer, I wouldn't consider this a true concealer and that's fine because my goal is erase the sallowness under my eyes not cover up any major bags/dark circles. This product does what it says which I find increasingly difficult to find in other products that claim extraordinary results -blows raspberry- It decreases bags (and I daresay shadows over prolonged use, though I could be biased) and evens out the general sallowness and slight shadows after a night of pretend-studying. Buying again. I just wish I bought two when they were on sale. It's slightly expensive but for such an easy (airplane friendly!!!) and honest product, it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Gymnaststar14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok so I <33 multi-use products!! And this is one of them :-) I use it as my under eye brightened but it also moisturizes my undereye area very well (the only dry spot on my entire face) AND it makes an excellent eyeshadow primer!! I have oily eyelids despite my dry undereye area and eyeshadows crease like crazy on me without a primer! This keeps my eyelids from getting oily, makes my shadows more vivid and bright, and keeps it from smudging or creasing!! I LOVE this product! It's a concealer, brightener, eye cream, and primer! AMAZING :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by KateEditorial

I bought this a few days ago, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm already positive it's one of the best beauty steals I've found in a long time. And believe me when I say I'm a huge beauty junkie, so when I say something like this, it's really making a statement. My circles aren't really as visible as they could be, considering I don't always get 8 hours of sleep, and my eyes aren't too puffy, but this concealer really has consistency. It's so bright, makes me look awake and happy, and it reduces my circles, lines and darkness. Puffiness at times, is reduced, too. But yeah, I'm 14 and will use this every morning before school, and probably will repurchase. Definitely worth the $13 or so. In fact, I actually didn't realize this was a concealer until a few minutes ago, as it doesn't cake or feel like one. And also, it actually improves and heals, supposively. I'll see how that plays out. Sometimes, when I'm too lazy to layer on the makeup, I'll moisturize and put sunscreen on and then all the makeup I'll use will be this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Xiaored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my Holy Grail. I use this every morning after moisturizer and a primer. It conceals my under eye imperfections without being heavy. Also this moisturizes well enough for my dry eyes. I liked this so much I have been known to use it as a highlighter in other areas. I would recommend this product to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by wintertragedyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying this product, my Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat went back to Sephora...not going to lie.

I wanted something to conceal and hydrate my undereye area. This little beauty has met and exceeded my expectations. I purchased this for $12 at Wal-Mart which I think is a great price for the quality of this product. Application is super easy and fun. I love the rollerball, it feels cool and soothing. I have very dark circles and fair skin, and while this doesn't completely "erase" those suckers it does fade 'em into my skin so they're not obvious. It doesn't cake up or dry out my eye area or make my fine lines more noticeable. If anything, it actually hydrates those lines and diminishes their appearance.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by jodielauren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely brilliant for a "no makeup" makeup look. Really subtle and brightens up the area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I use this every morning and love it. It doesn't give me the best coverage because my circles are so dark but it makes them look so much better the roller ball is so cold it just depuffs, its slightly tinted which is ok just means I don't have to apply as much concealed. I got this for $14 at Walgreens ages ago I honestly don't remember when but I think it was a year ago and this is still alive and kicking, everytime I think it's running out product comes out onto the rolly ball. Whenever this does run out I am rebuying it it is a pricey product but worth every penny

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my daily concealer, love it. It isn't the MOST pigmented concealer, but the watery consistency is great for under eyes. It doesn't crease or cake for me, which happens with ALL concealers that I use (benefit BOING, Hard Candy glamoflauge, some Maybelline concealers, etc.). I got it in the universal one shade and it's rather light but perfect for under eyes on me. I am NC32 warm yellow undertones. every morning I just apply this under my eyes and up to the tear duct and it totally brightens my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product a lot. It refreshes my eyes and does a decent job covering my dark circles. I got it on sale for 12 dollars, so I don't feel like it was too expensive. I will purchase again, unless I find something better!

And to the reviewer below me: don't claim to be so enlightened, and then also mention how you feed a wild animal McDonalds. Human food is bad enough for squirrels. Mcdonalds is bad for humans. If you're going to feed it, leave it healthy things only, jeez.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No