October 25, 2014 | 1747 users online

Treatments - OPI - Nail Envy - Original

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2005 10:57:00 PM More reviews by yumino

This is the only thing that has really helped my nails--they normally split, but w/ this on--and the generous application of solar oil--perfect nails.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2005 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Besitos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently took off acrylics and began using the OPI Nail Envy and my nails are doing great! I just have to remember to keep applying every other day. I paid $15 but figured that's what I'd pay to have a fill so this is worth it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2005 7:29:00 PM More reviews by urchin7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This seems to be quite a good nail strengthener, but I'm not sure if it's spectacular enough to command the price. ($24.00 Canadian). I have good nails that don't really break anyways, so maybe it's just that I don't really need a product like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2005 2:03:00 PM More reviews by CAgirl9987

LOVE THIS!!! Made a HUGE difference in my nails! Woudl recommend this to everyone who has weak and thin nails!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2005 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Bethanying

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great stuff! I used Nailtiques before this and it just peeled off my nails and made them more flexible which was to allow them to bend and not break. Well, mine bent so much they broke off!

Now I use OPI Nail Envy and I absolutely love it! My nails are so long and strong.
Would definitely buy again, and I have bought it again already :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2005 12:21:00 AM More reviews by sasxo76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using Nail Envy for over a year now and my nails are in the best condition they've ever been in. They're thick, hard, strong and I finally am able to grow them out long. They used to bend and peel off just as they reached my fingertips. The only problem I've noticed is that my nails have a yellowish color so I have to keep a colored polish on them all the time in order for them to look good. They never looked yellow before Nail Envy. This sacrifice is totally worth it to me because I love having hard, great-looking nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by sabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this yet because it totally changed my life! Okay, maybe that's a stretch but it definitely changed my nails forever. I have been using this consistently for about 3 years now and since I started using Envy my nails have been incredibly long and strong. The results are dramatic! This is a must-have!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2005 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Persephonie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you have natural nails that are in fairly good shape, why spend $14 on Nail Envy when you can spend $7.50 on OPI's Natural Nail Strengthener and get the exact same results?

It is a great hardner for those who have just removed acrylics or have over buffed the nail plate during a manicure. Just be sure to monitor your nail's health along the way. (Don't forget the nail oil!)

The *only* differnce in the two is the amount of formeldehyde in the product that they use as a "hardner". Too much or used too often and your nails will peel, break and flake. It's best to use a nail oil such as SolarOil when using a formeldehyde hardner to prevent over hardning the layers of keratin.

I only use Natural Nail Strengthener on my nails. Never looked nicer...

Coreen

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2005 11:53:00 PM More reviews by christielee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great base coat and I use it when I don't feel like painting my nails. It really makes them stronger! I just wish it wasn't so expensive! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2005 10:54:00 PM More reviews by stylefaxee

I prefer to keep my nails low-maintenance when I go between manicures, and this is nice for making my nails look healthy and slightly shiny. It also works as a base coat. Nothing spectacular, but it does its job. For the price, it's pretty expensive - I'm not sure I'd buy it again.