April 17, 2014 | 1821 users online

Treatments - OPI - Nail Envy - Original

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by grrrpirategirl

Suprizingly, this product actually seems to speed my nail grown! ( I've never actually noticed much of a difference with other strengtheners). I have had problems with ridges and that seems to have cleared up as well.

Neato.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2004 12:08:00 PM More reviews by rvkma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HUGE RANT for this stuff!
2 years ago,I tried to use this and it made my nails worse - the worst layer peeling I've ever had. Well since then I've gone to salons where it's the only base they have, so I let them use it and now, this is the second time I've gotten a manicure where they've used this and my polish peeled off the next day. The end for me, I will never let anyone use this on my nails again. Must be something with my body chemistry, but this does NOT work for me. ugh!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2004 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Mitsouko_Claire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As with all opi products, i love the packaging, because the shape of the bottle and the brush make application so much easier. I tried this on my flakey nails, and it was ok, though not a miracle worker. I quite like to use it as just a clear gloss when i dont feel like wearing nail varnish, as it dries quite matt. Ok, but didn't really live up to its promises.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2004 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Beachlover3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure I am getting the same results others get, but it does help a little. It gives an incredible shine though, which I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2004 11:11:00 PM More reviews by XxPinaColadaxX

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great. Makes my nails strong, shiney and smooth. I use it on my toes and my finger nails. I like to grow my nails long, so it really helps. I think its really good for the price :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2004 10:56:00 AM More reviews by lovelyskin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using Nail envy for about 8 months now. I always had weak and brittle nails (sigh). This product really worked for a while, my nails were stronger and better than before. But lately my nails started peeling and splitting again and they are yellowish (ewww, which they weren't before). So I decided to stop using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2004 3:26:00 PM More reviews by makeupallie

OPI Navy Envy is the BEST nail strengthener/ hardener out there.
My once strong nails became weak, brittle & I couldn't grow them (Midlife) They are now back to their beautiful self again. I highly recommend this product. I applied it 3 times a day at the beginning & then every few days another coat. Many compliments I have received. ThanX OPI!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2004 9:50:00 PM More reviews by MsMiaDee

A little expensive but I was first introduced to this product from the lady who does my nails. Her nails were so long and thick. I'm still undecided on this product. I removed my acrylics a couple months ago and my nail tips still feel like paper. Even with the Nail Envy, they were cracking and breaking. So I think its fair to resume using the NE when the nail that had the acrylic on is completely grown out and cut off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2004 9:07:00 PM More reviews by PINKBIRD

I REALLY, REALLY LOVE THIS! You have to buy this! It is by far the best nail product out there! (And believe me I have tried them all.)I used to have horrible paper thin nails that would always peel and break. I used to bite my nails for years and years,now I don't even think about it. I can honestly say I am proud of my nails now. My Mom and I both use it and we have gotten so many compliments on our beautiful nails that I have lost count. People always think that they are fake. We always make them feel how hard our nails are and they are shocked. They always promise to go right out and buy some for themselves! My nails look better than when they were fake and they are SO much healthier! My old favorite nail hardner used to be called Nail Magic, this even beats that! It dosn't sting when I apply it behind my nails(which I always do)and it dosen't damage the cuticles. I apply two coats on clean, dry nails(one coat on back of nails) then I apply nail color. I apply more of the Nail Envy once or twice a week on top of the color. If I remove the color I start the process over again. IT TRULY IS A MIRACLE!!! I have always bought the glossy version(it works great as a top coat too) The matte version is popular with men. I even hear that J.Lo used for her Groomsmen at her wedding to Chris Judd. This really is worth the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2004 1:43:00 PM More reviews by antoniaaddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

great when used properly two coats on first day, then a coat a day for a week then taken off with a non acetone polish remover,then start again from scratch.