OPI Nail Envy - Original

4.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Diacetone Alcohol, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 2/26/2006 1:51:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I also expected great things from this product and checked with your reivews (never purchase anything before I check on MUA) and also was very disappointed.

I removed my acrylic tips (after 4 years) and decided to let my nails "breathe". Of course I did not have unrealistic expectations as soon as I started using this product, but after 3 months I see nothing different.

My nails are still thin and weak, perhaps they do not peel as they once did but after three months I "expected" more.

Will not repurchase and will keep searching.

on 2/12/2006 12:30:00 PM

i was expecting great things from this product . i followed the instructions but when i started my nails were long and well kept. 2 weeks of this my nails started to break and get weaker. i followed the instructions and had seen the tv demo but still not the great results i had expected.
i have used better products for half the money. i was very dissapointed. i started with long nails and ended up with hardly any left it was terrible. i also found it did not keep my polish on any better as a base coat.

on 11/8/2005 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Great product! Within a few days I noticed my nails were getting harder and growing really long. Within 3 weeks, I had to have my manicurist actually cut down my nails b/c they were getting too long! That does not happen to me too often. Especially considering I am still recovering from a spring and summer of artificial nails. Now I like to sometimes wear only 2 coats of Nail Envy just to show off my natural nails. Even though it is expensive, if you are serious about wanting to strengthen and improve your nails, Nail Envy is worth every penny.

on 11/7/2005 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A friend of mine has been using this stuff forever; I noticed it before but at the time had gel nails and no need for a strengthener. Well, I developed an allergy to the primer used for extensions, so off came the gel nails. As those of you who've had extensions know, what's left underneath ain't pretty. And even before the fakes, my natural nails have always been soft, thin and prone to splitting. So I've been using this for a few weeks and I must say, I'm very impressed! Makes my nails instantly stronger (I use the soft/thin formula), and I'm sure once the "weak" part grows out, I'll wonder why I wasn't just using this stuff all along. Sure, it's expensive, but a $16 bottle lasts a long time and costs half as much as one fill at the salon. I'm hooked!

on 10/7/2005 11:37:00 AM

I love this! I use it with every manicure, as a base coat. It is an excellent strengthener. It makes a HUGE difference! MY HG.

on 9/26/2005 3:09:00 PM

Makes my nails peel. No thanks!

on 8/24/2005 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! My nails are somewhat weak and prone to peeling, and this really makes them look great.

on 8/6/2005 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like Nailtiques better, I use Formula 2. In two months I have really nice nails using Nailtiques.

on 7/31/2005 10:32:00 PM

I've only been using this for a little over two weeks, but it's definitely made my nails much stronger. I hated paying 15 dollars for a bottle, but it seems like it was worth it.

on 7/29/2005 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product, kept my dry brittle nails from breaking, and after a few weeks, I once have gorgeous nails again

Popular Treatments