OPI Nail Envy - Original

4.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Diacetone Alcohol, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 11/8/2005 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Great product! Within a few days I noticed my nails were getting harder and growing really long. Within 3 weeks, I had to have my manicurist actually cut down my nails b/c they were getting too long! That does not happen to me too often. Especially considering I am still recovering from a spring and summer of artificial nails. Now I like to sometimes wear only 2 coats of Nail Envy just to show off my natural nails. Even though it is expensive, if you are serious about wanting to strengthen and improve your nails, Nail Envy is worth every penny.

on 11/7/2005 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A friend of mine has been using this stuff forever; I noticed it before but at the time had gel nails and no need for a strengthener. Well, I developed an allergy to the primer used for extensions, so off came the gel nails. As those of you who've had extensions know, what's left underneath ain't pretty. And even before the fakes, my natural nails have always been soft, thin and prone to splitting. So I've been using this for a few weeks and I must say, I'm very impressed! Makes my nails instantly stronger (I use the soft/thin formula), and I'm sure once the "weak" part grows out, I'll wonder why I wasn't just using this stuff all along. Sure, it's expensive, but a $16 bottle lasts a long time and costs half as much as one fill at the salon. I'm hooked!

on 10/7/2005 11:37:00 AM

I love this! I use it with every manicure, as a base coat. It is an excellent strengthener. It makes a HUGE difference! MY HG.

on 9/26/2005 3:09:00 PM

Makes my nails peel. No thanks!

on 8/24/2005 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! My nails are somewhat weak and prone to peeling, and this really makes them look great.

on 8/6/2005 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like Nailtiques better, I use Formula 2. In two months I have really nice nails using Nailtiques.

on 7/31/2005 10:32:00 PM

I've only been using this for a little over two weeks, but it's definitely made my nails much stronger. I hated paying 15 dollars for a bottle, but it seems like it was worth it.

on 7/29/2005 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product, kept my dry brittle nails from breaking, and after a few weeks, I once have gorgeous nails again

on 7/23/2005 11:39:00 AM

My hairdresser recommended this when I was moaning in her chair one day about my soft peeling nails. I balked at buying it then & there because of the price; then on vacation wandered into a Trade Secrets store (I live in the sticks so I'm not used to this kind of shopping!) where they were having a sale on OPI products. I still spent more than I wanted - not much of a nail polish girl - but hey, this was my vacation. After only a few applications I was HOOKED, I could actually FILE my nails (seriously, they are usually so soft they bend under anything but the softest of emery boards) In fact I had to file them DAILY to stay ahead of them so they didn't get TOO LONG.... As long as I use this according to my hairdresser's recommendations (2 coats, add a coat every other day, remove & start over every week) AND remember to take my calcium supplements, I have all the nails I could ever ask for. Now, if I could just get my unruly CUTICLES under control.......

on 7/16/2005 5:39:00 PM

This is a great nail strengthener and does everything it claims--strengthend, thicken and it makes the nails grow. The price definitely reflects its greatness because this product is expensive. I don't mind because you get what you pay for. If you want a great product that delivers great results from its advertising, then OPI Nail Envy is worth the price.

Popular Treatments