January 31, 2015 | 1631 users online

Treatments - OPI - Nail Envy - Original

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2005 11:39:00 AM More reviews by giniwren

My hairdresser recommended this when I was moaning in her chair one day about my soft peeling nails. I balked at buying it then & there because of the price; then on vacation wandered into a Trade Secrets store (I live in the sticks so I'm not used to this kind of shopping!) where they were having a sale on OPI products. I still spent more than I wanted - not much of a nail polish girl - but hey, this was my vacation. After only a few applications I was HOOKED, I could actually FILE my nails (seriously, they are usually so soft they bend under anything but the softest of emery boards) In fact I had to file them DAILY to stay ahead of them so they didn't get TOO LONG.... As long as I use this according to my hairdresser's recommendations (2 coats, add a coat every other day, remove & start over every week) AND remember to take my calcium supplements, I have all the nails I could ever ask for. Now, if I could just get my unruly CUTICLES under control.......

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2005 5:39:00 PM More reviews by pook1e

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great nail strengthener and does everything it claims--strengthend, thicken and it makes the nails grow. The price definitely reflects its greatness because this product is expensive. I don't mind because you get what you pay for. If you want a great product that delivers great results from its advertising, then OPI Nail Envy is worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Clare_3108

This is just the best thing for my nails. My nails wre always splitting and peeling not anymore, I tend to use the matte version you can see when its dried and sometimes use the sensitive and peeling one, just can't be without this!

QVC have just done a twice the envy offer which is basically a 2 for 1 offer you get one regular nail envy and one matte all for 14.75, brilliant!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2005 10:57:00 PM More reviews by yumino

This is the only thing that has really helped my nails--they normally split, but w/ this on--and the generous application of solar oil--perfect nails.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2005 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Besitos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently took off acrylics and began using the OPI Nail Envy and my nails are doing great! I just have to remember to keep applying every other day. I paid $15 but figured that's what I'd pay to have a fill so this is worth it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2005 7:29:00 PM More reviews by urchin7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This seems to be quite a good nail strengthener, but I'm not sure if it's spectacular enough to command the price. ($24.00 Canadian). I have good nails that don't really break anyways, so maybe it's just that I don't really need a product like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2005 2:03:00 PM More reviews by CAgirl9987

LOVE THIS!!! Made a HUGE difference in my nails! Woudl recommend this to everyone who has weak and thin nails!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2005 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Bethanying

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great stuff! I used Nailtiques before this and it just peeled off my nails and made them more flexible which was to allow them to bend and not break. Well, mine bent so much they broke off!

Now I use OPI Nail Envy and I absolutely love it! My nails are so long and strong.
Would definitely buy again, and I have bought it again already :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2005 12:21:00 AM More reviews by sasxo76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using Nail Envy for over a year now and my nails are in the best condition they've ever been in. They're thick, hard, strong and I finally am able to grow them out long. They used to bend and peel off just as they reached my fingertips. The only problem I've noticed is that my nails have a yellowish color so I have to keep a colored polish on them all the time in order for them to look good. They never looked yellow before Nail Envy. This sacrifice is totally worth it to me because I love having hard, great-looking nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by sabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this yet because it totally changed my life! Okay, maybe that's a stretch but it definitely changed my nails forever. I have been using this consistently for about 3 years now and since I started using Envy my nails have been incredibly long and strong. The results are dramatic! This is a must-have!!