OPI Nail Envy - Original

4.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Diacetone Alcohol, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 8/6/2005 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like Nailtiques better, I use Formula 2. In two months I have really nice nails using Nailtiques.

on 7/31/2005 10:32:00 PM

I've only been using this for a little over two weeks, but it's definitely made my nails much stronger. I hated paying 15 dollars for a bottle, but it seems like it was worth it.

on 7/29/2005 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product, kept my dry brittle nails from breaking, and after a few weeks, I once have gorgeous nails again

on 7/23/2005 11:39:00 AM

My hairdresser recommended this when I was moaning in her chair one day about my soft peeling nails. I balked at buying it then & there because of the price; then on vacation wandered into a Trade Secrets store (I live in the sticks so I'm not used to this kind of shopping!) where they were having a sale on OPI products. I still spent more than I wanted - not much of a nail polish girl - but hey, this was my vacation. After only a few applications I was HOOKED, I could actually FILE my nails (seriously, they are usually so soft they bend under anything but the softest of emery boards) In fact I had to file them DAILY to stay ahead of them so they didn't get TOO LONG.... As long as I use this according to my hairdresser's recommendations (2 coats, add a coat every other day, remove & start over every week) AND remember to take my calcium supplements, I have all the nails I could ever ask for. Now, if I could just get my unruly CUTICLES under control.......

on 7/16/2005 5:39:00 PM

This is a great nail strengthener and does everything it claims--strengthend, thicken and it makes the nails grow. The price definitely reflects its greatness because this product is expensive. I don't mind because you get what you pay for. If you want a great product that delivers great results from its advertising, then OPI Nail Envy is worth the price.

on 7/16/2005 4:33:00 PM

This is just the best thing for my nails. My nails wre always splitting and peeling not anymore, I tend to use the matte version you can see when its dried and sometimes use the sensitive and peeling one, just can't be without this!

QVC have just done a twice the envy offer which is basically a 2 for 1 offer you get one regular nail envy and one matte all for 14.75, brilliant!

on 7/13/2005 10:57:00 PM

This is the only thing that has really helped my nails--they normally split, but w/ this on--and the generous application of solar oil--perfect nails.

on 7/10/2005 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I recently took off acrylics and began using the OPI Nail Envy and my nails are doing great! I just have to remember to keep applying every other day. I paid $15 but figured that's what I'd pay to have a fill so this is worth it!!

on 6/4/2005 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This seems to be quite a good nail strengthener, but I'm not sure if it's spectacular enough to command the price. ($24.00 Canadian). I have good nails that don't really break anyways, so maybe it's just that I don't really need a product like this.

on 5/23/2005 2:03:00 PM

LOVE THIS!!! Made a HUGE difference in my nails! Woudl recommend this to everyone who has weak and thin nails!

Popular Treatments