OPI Nail Envy - Original

4.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Diacetone Alcohol, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

I love what this (in matte) does for my thin, peeling, easily broken nails. And, used as a basecoat, it keeps my nail polish from chipping. It really bonds to your nail.

I wash my hands often; unsurprisingly, my hands are frequently dry despite (mostly) regular application of hand cream and my generally short nails frequently peel/break. Manicures last ~ three days. Nail Envy works well in strengthening my nails so that they can grow the 1/8" beyond my fingertips. I wear this as base coat along with a clear topcoat - and my nails look fabulous. One lippie off for the odd yellowing with extended wear. Worth the $15.

So far I love this stuff. My nails already feel stronger, but I'll have to update this review in about 30 days. I paid $14.95 for it in Michigan, which normally might be a little pricey for me (with the Cdn. exchange figured in), but it came with a large bottle of cuticle oil so I figured I'd give it a try. Hopefully it will put an end to the "side splits" that I usually end up getting.

I have always had brittle, peeling, hard to grow nails until a friend told me about Nail Envy. This is THE BEST! My nails grow like crazy as long as I am keeping this on my nails. Use this stuff as directed and your nails WILL grow. Try it-you'll love it!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Awsome! Ive been using this for about 2 weeks on my toes & i can see a difference.My nails are much stronger. Im very happy with this, i use two coats, 2 coats of polish and 1 coat of top coat. My pedicure last more than a week, with no chips! but i take it all of after a week and start all over. Will absolutely repurchase, the price is about $15 a bottle but well worth it & i got mine at an ulta sale for a few $$ off.

I was really impressed with the nail polish so I decided to try this out for my weak nails. The price is on the high side (about USD20) a bottle but my nails did get harder after a few days. It makes a good base before nail polish. However, I still think that I can get the same results at a lower price with Sally Hansens.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I also expected great things from this product and checked with your reivews (never purchase anything before I check on MUA) and also was very disappointed.

I removed my acrylic tips (after 4 years) and decided to let my nails "breathe". Of course I did not have unrealistic expectations as soon as I started using this product, but after 3 months I see nothing different.

My nails are still thin and weak, perhaps they do not peel as they once did but after three months I "expected" more.

Will not repurchase and will keep searching.

i was expecting great things from this product . i followed the instructions but when i started my nails were long and well kept. 2 weeks of this my nails started to break and get weaker. i followed the instructions and had seen the tv demo but still not the great results i had expected.
i have used better products for half the money. i was very dissapointed. i started with long nails and ended up with hardly any left it was terrible. i also found it did not keep my polish on any better as a base coat.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Great product! Within a few days I noticed my nails were getting harder and growing really long. Within 3 weeks, I had to have my manicurist actually cut down my nails b/c they were getting too long! That does not happen to me too often. Especially considering I am still recovering from a spring and summer of artificial nails. Now I like to sometimes wear only 2 coats of Nail Envy just to show off my natural nails. Even though it is expensive, if you are serious about wanting to strengthen and improve your nails, Nail Envy is worth every penny.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A friend of mine has been using this stuff forever; I noticed it before but at the time had gel nails and no need for a strengthener. Well, I developed an allergy to the primer used for extensions, so off came the gel nails. As those of you who've had extensions know, what's left underneath ain't pretty. And even before the fakes, my natural nails have always been soft, thin and prone to splitting. So I've been using this for a few weeks and I must say, I'm very impressed! Makes my nails instantly stronger (I use the soft/thin formula), and I'm sure once the "weak" part grows out, I'll wonder why I wasn't just using this stuff all along. Sure, it's expensive, but a $16 bottle lasts a long time and costs half as much as one fill at the salon. I'm hooked!

Popular Treatments