October 23, 2014 | 2067 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by sysco9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this at target for 6-7$.

PROS
*its extremely black
**goes on smoothly
***lots of product I'm pretty sure not 100% sure but this has 0.50 oz and loreal lineur intense has 0.17
****love this applicator! Took me about a month to learn how to use it and now I can do my liner in less then 1 minute
*****i like the shakerball just because!

CONS
*doesnt always give the evenest application. You have to wait between layers since you'll make a mark of the liner brush on your eye.
**tends to flake on the outer corners of my eyes if I don't put a primer
***fades in the inner corner but that's usually cuz I touch my eyes their

Overall I love this eyeliner its HG and my go to product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by bubbleluscious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this for about $10 at Shopper's..which isn't THAT bad but it could still be cheaper. I choose the black shade which is a nice, intense colour. As for staying power, I think it is rly good. On my oily eyelids, which not even all the smudgeproof& waterproof pencil liners could withstand, this hardly budges one bit throughout the day, and still looks glossy and is not smudged after even 8 hours. I like the packaging, looks sharp yet simple, and it is easy to dip the brush in the formula without spilling it everywhere! It is easy to remove with a good eye makeup remover and you don't have to tug at your eyes trying to get it off. I use Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover (LOVE btw). The only con about the product I can think of is that it is not as easy to control as applying gel liner with a brush, so you will have to get used to being more patient and concentrating more when you use this.The line comes out very clean and you have to make sure you use precision or else you will not get the look you want. Beware if you are applying liquid eyeliner if you have a shaky hand, and only apply it if you have some experience with eyeliner. All in all I really like this and you should definitely get it and give it a try; especially if you hate pencil eyeliners like me >:D
UPDATE: i am kind of meh about this now. its a great liner..but i dont rly like liquid liners anymore. i am busy alot with school etc and dont have time to be fussing all morning putting this stuff on D= back to pencil liners!! rating from 5 to a 4.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by djxt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Doesnt wear long at all. Not that pigmented. I'm not a fan

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by michyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

omg. horrible.
I bought this when I ran out of my lineur intense l'oreal carbon black liner, after one of my fav guru (thatsheart) continuously raved about this. how dumb was I to d that, considering that I have monolids and a different skin type.

I have: monolids, or really small eyelids. oily lids!! i apply my elf eye primer with this, and this takes so long to dry. so not used to it since the lineur intense dries so quick! also, i can not layer this. I have to wait for it to dry,(time consuming!!) before I can layer, or else it'd just erase the previous line I drew. I HATE this eyeliner, I wish I just stuck to the lineur intense liner.. tries returning but that failed too. it has a bad lasting power too. would NOT recommend. this is ok for maybe 5 hours. it is possible to go out w/ this, just because I'm cheap and don't want to buy th lineur intense and throw this out. I'm going to tolerate this crap for now. sigh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

BeBeXo uses this eyeliner and I love the way her liner looks and it looks so easy when she does it, so I figured I'd try it. I really like it. I will say that I had some trouble the first time I applied it because it's a much more liquid-y consistancy than the other liners I've tried.. and my eyes started to water because of something (I forget what) and the eyeliner went everywhere. So be careful and be weery that it is a wet formula, just like the mascara is. However, unlike the mascara (which I hate and absolutely can't wear) I like this a lot. The applicator is very unique. It's this weird almost rubbery, flexible tip... Comparing it to the liner I was using prior, the Revlon Color Stay liner, which is also good, the major differences are the applicator, formula and staying power. Revlon is dryer and the applicator is the typical felt tippish applicator. However.. for me, it stays on a lot better than the Maybeline. Maybeline's applicator is longer and more flexible, the consistancy is more wet and the color is slightly darker and more shiny. I would have given this 5 stars.. but couldn't because the staying power isn't as good as others. If they made a waterproof or a longer-lasting one, definitely would be 5 stars. I still really like this product though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually use liquid liner with a brush, not the felt tips, but I found this liner works extremely well for thin lines. It is also the best liner I've used for getting really really close to the lash line. I like it a lot, however, I wish it was a bit darker. I got the blackest black, and it's surprisingly not all that black. Works great for thin, subtle lines, though. I haven't tried it for a more dramatic look, but I will update if it works for that as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this, it was about a few year ago, and I found it for sale (like a dollar). My mom finally decided to let me start buying makeup I wanted, so I just picked this up, not knowing how to use liquid liner. I have to say, this was the best liquid liner I've ever used! It was a great beginner product, and I loved it! I can't do without it now, I get the sequin color so it has a sparkly grey sheen (I like silvers). The applicator is amazing, I use it for other liners, too, and it helped me get a steadier hand. This is an amazing product, and probably one of the best I've ever bought... you won't be sorry with this!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by GlaMourFloWer

Hate it...dries shiny and it smudges very easily. The formula just didn't work for me. The only thing I liked was the applicator it was easy to use, other then that it sucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jenjenx2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to liner.
I like how it can give thick lines. It's not for thin percise lining though.
The formula is ok. I have the blackest one, but it's not shiny glimmery black; it's a matte black.
I would definitely repurchase. On my second tube already.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by MonKipper

I LOVE this eyeliner! I have always liked Maybelline products, and this one does not disappoint. I have used numerous other dip-in eyeliners before, however I found this one has been the best so far. The colour I have used (black) is beautiful and rich. The eyeliner glides on wonderfully and the tip makes it easy to control. The product stays on all day without flaking off or smudging/running. The only gripe I have with this eyeliner is that the tip of the wand could be a little smaller, to make it easier to draw fine lines. Overall, this is a great eyeliner that I will definitely buy again and has become an everyday essential.