December 22, 2014 | 1779 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by coursoncharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite liquid liner. I have it in brownish black and its perfect for daytime on my fair skin - not as harsh. I love the flexible felt tip. I usually have trouble applying liquid liners because my lashes are naturally curly and the wand tickles my lashes, but the flexible tip is perfect. I can do perfect winged liner in seconds. Really cut down the time I spend applying liner (and with a 3 month old, every second counts). Love love love !

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by saujun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

great deep black colour. but felt tip did not come to a point - difficult to achieve perfect winged eyeliner look. and formula gets clumpy around the bottle neck and collects on the felt tip. i regret getting this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Seriously, why the he'll won't this liquid eyeliner dry? It's too wet and it smudges like crazy. The only thing I did like about the product was the brush. I threw out the bottom and kept the brush for my gel eyeliners. Makes it easy to apply. Horrible, nothing like what the YouTube reviews say

Update***
This has become my HG eyeliner. I recommend taking some off with a tissue. After that, your golden. Stays on for an entire shift at my job and even in the summer. I was so wrong about this eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:24:00 AM More reviews by britt94

I am in love with this eyeliner. It's one of the few products I use that I buy consistently. I've been a regular user for over a year now. It's perfect for getting a very precise line. Plus, it lasts ALL day and the intensity of the color is great. I use black or very black and it's not too much because it creates such a perfect line. I wouldn't recommend using it for the lower lash line because it wants to mix with the water from your eye and has to dry. I have done it before and as long as you fan your eyes and let it dry, it will last. Best I've ever used!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by stephanielove13

This eyeliner is too watery and takes forever to dry. I drew a line on my hand to see how long and it took over a minute. If I rub it, it smears or flakes off. Maybe I got my hopes too high on this because my friend recommended it. My eyelid kind of folds over so it transfers to that when I look forward or look up. So I have to look down for a while to let it dry which bugs me sometimes. I don't use this that often, unless I have enough time to wait for it to dry. Maybe it's just on my eyelids because they fold over. For those that don't have that, it'll probably be really nice for you. I do like how it is a nice, dark black color, though and applying is quite easy. The packaging is also really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by clarene2121

pretty expensive but worth it! i love this because i'm a beginner at liquid eyeliner and it's really easy to use.......even got some compliments!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by sophieejd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm really tied between if I should make this a good review or a bad review. First of all the first time I bought this eyeliner I absolutely loved it! It applied well, I loved the brush and the pigmentation was very good. It didn't dry matte but a little bit shiny which I liked and it lasted ALL DAY on your eye. But recently I repurchased it because my other one went mysteriously missing. It is just SO watery, it doesn't even dry at all, just smudges right off. No matter how much I shake it or use it, the formulation hasn't changed whatsoever. This was my favourite eyeliner for the longest of times. I don't know If I got a dud or they've changed the formula or something, but I'm so sad.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by MyGainYourGloss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looking for a great eyeliner? Look no further! With it's light-weight formula and easy applicator it goes on smooth and easy! (so great for liquid eyeliner beginners!) I found that it goes on lightning-fast and creates an even and smooth dark fine line! (I couldn't ask for more in an eyeliner) The price is about $9.oo so it is a little more pricey than the average eyeliner... However I think it's worth every penny, so give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by halliebean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow. Am now a liquid liner convert. I have been loyal to Maybellines various liners such as UnStopable, over the years, but always got frustrated with how the product would last about a few hours, then would end up in the crease of my eyelid...(and this is using primer, waterproof varieties, etc).

Well not anymore. This stays on (granted I have the waterproof formula), and on and ON. I want to say, about 8 hours or 9 hours? My job requires me to work a variety of times throughout the day (an early morning gig for a couple hours, then an afternoon gig, then an evening gig), so I don't always have time to reapply my eyeliner.
But now, I don't have to. It doesn't end up on my eyelids as well!

This product is incredibly user friendly to apply. In the past when I tried a liquid eye liner, I was so intimidated that I'd mess up and have to start over. But the liner pen on the Stiletto is so fine and application is relatively smooth and painless.

I bought the brown-black color (am a redhead, pale, freckles etc) and two coats gives a nice natural, but still visible "finished" look. Am pretty happy and will definately buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by vandenbergnikita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the first liquid eyeliner that I have tried that is user friendly. The applicator is great, and you get a smooth, even line with minimum effort. It goes on black and stays put until you take it off. Love it!