April 18, 2014 | 1712 users online

Mascara - Almay - One Coat Mascara (Thickening)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2002 4:44:00 PM More reviews by rociox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good mascara but dries up very fast, so i've found myself resucitating this mascara by spraying mineral water to the brush, if u want a dramatic look this is a good cheap option, i still think maybelline and covergirl have the best drugstores mascaras...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2002 12:51:00 PM More reviews by I_Lightuparoom

I have normal length, somewhat thick dark eyelashes. I love mascara, and Im also on the search for one that will thicken my lashes even more. I picked this up on sale for $2, so if it did nothing, I wouldn't be too upset over it. Well, I love this mascara, I think its my Holy Grail mascara. It thickens my lashes, defines each lash, keeps the curl, and adds a tiny bit of length. No Smudging, no flaking. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2002 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Glossie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One coat realy does it! I have the black one and it's the richest, juiciest, darkest black ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2002 7:34:00 PM More reviews by iamangela

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am impressed. This mascara is just as good as the expensive ones. Instantly made my lashes glossy and beautiful fringed. The first day I wore it a co-worker complimented me and I told her what it was. She got some the next day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2002 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Mascara_GrL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I decided to use this again after so many years...and I got it on sale for $2.99...cant beat the price...and it worked fairly the same...after so long from using it, I almost forgot how much it thickened..fairly good for a drug store mascara...very good thickening..but didnt hold a curl good..but did make lashes nice and glossy and didnt flake at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2002 7:26:00 PM More reviews by ItAlwyzEndz

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! Really volumized my lashes and pumped them up! I like this better than Maybelline's Full N Soft.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2002 12:48:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yuck! This was so clumpy and sticky that I ended up throwing it away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2002 9:52:00 AM More reviews by mtvsux

I really liked this stuff. i usually go for the lengthening formulas, but used this one in a pinch. Oooh, i never had this sort of effect on my lashes. Made them fan out and gave them a much fuller look. Lovely, and the next time i see one on sale for $3, which they often are, i won't hestitate to pick one up. Love the lengthening version of this as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2002 7:51:00 AM More reviews by FL_peach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought this would be really good, seeing as I bought the one especially for my hazel eyes. Boy was I wrong. It was clumpy and sticky after it dried. Even if I had bought it in a darker color, I still would have hated it.