E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 4/19/2013 1:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is awesome!! and only 3$!! There are name brand ones that cost 30$ and do the same thing! The brush sucks so I use my own angled brush. and everytime I find it in the store they only have dark or medium, and i need the light one. But i get the medium and use a light hand its 3$ how can you beat it! I recomend highly!

on 4/19/2013 10:29:00 AM

Confession time, I've never filled in my brows. I get them waxed every so often but filling them in? Never did it. Saw the awesome reviews for this product so I found the medium one at Target. At first, I was filling in my freshly waxed brows and thought I looked...weird. I'm not used to having filled in brows! But then I caught my reflection in the mirror and realized that I looked somewhat different. It seemed to brighten up my face. Maybe I'm nuts, who knows anymore. I'm sure this little compact will last forever but I will repurchase!

on 4/19/2013 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

You can find this at Target, but our local Target had only a small display of ELF pushed to the very back of the cosmetic section. And they only carried MEDIUM, which is what I am reviewing. This is a powder on the right, a gel on the left. The medium is a taupe almost the same color as Mac Omega. The gel is darker, somewhat translucent and a tad redder but not terribly so (I hate reddish brow products.) I have dark, ashy deep brunette hair and dark brows and pale skin. The darkest shades are too deep and make "Groucho" brows. This is just about perfect--a tad darker on the gel than I like but wearable. The brushes are a bit feeble but the product is a slam-dunk and under five bucks? Wow. Packaging looks like Nars without the rubberized coating. It's a winner.

on 4/10/2013 6:21:00 AM

To be honest, it's not a bad choice as a bargain, but for a black hair asian girl, it's such a pity that they don't have proper color for me. :( The dark one is too red....

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Only good thing I can say about this product is that the gel isn't bad but I don't find myself reaching for it. I hate the powder side; it's too red toned for me plus it's really chalky. When I dipped my angles brush into it, powder went flying everywhere. Product maybe inexpensive but I wouldn't repurchase this again.

Have this is 20723 and absolutely love it! My eyebrows are a bit strangely shaped (have a scar on my left eyebrow so the two sides are uneven) and this product really helps to prettify and clean up my brows. Find myself using mostly the gel part to set my eyebrows and I must say, it lasts quite long. Pretty cheap too for what it is. The brush inside the kit is also serviceable.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

The e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit—I wear Dark—is what I learned to fill my eyebrows in with & I still favor this over many of the other kits I've tried. It's a great product to darken & define my brows with ease. I've hit pan on two already & I just keep getting more since they're only $3. The wax is thick & opaque, but because of my oily skin type, it does lighten up throughout the day. The matching powder is just as nice as the wax. I use it to set the wax into my brow & cut down on the waxy shine. Even though it oxidizes a different color with the passing of time, the wax stays put all day long. It'll end up looking shiny is all.

The only con in my opinion is the double-ended brush that's included in the compact. It's so tiny, I always end up a mess because I stick my finger into the wax on one end or the powder on the other. Its size makes it hard to hold; I have small hands, too! It's basically the size of a disposable eyeshadow applicator.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Wow! One of the best ELF products at least for me!
So, as you probably already know, it comes in beautiful sleek, typical-for-ELF-studio-line-inspired-by-NARS packaging. You get 2g (i guess, don't have it here right now) of product.
So, you have two different products in the little box you buy. A powder and a gel or wax or however you want to call it.
Both of them are REALLY pigmented, i was like.. WOWOWOW!
I have thick and relatively good shape of eyebrows, so i just want to fill'em a bit everyday. I just use the powder part of the DARK colour to fill my brows, it's enough. For some dramatic look, i'd go for the gel and i'd fix it with the powder then.
I don't use the small brush that it comes with but no-named small point-really-tiny brush, that is round and not as fluffy as the one that it comes with, but has a long handle so it's much easier to work with it.
Anyways, the colours are little bit weird. The DARK one is not that dark, the gel maybe but the powder is med-dark brown with warmer tones, i'd prefer something darker and little bit cooler. Actually, the colour difference between these two things is really huge.
Anyways, it's perfect!

on 4/2/2013 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i'm generally a lazy mua-er; i read more than i review. however, this product has a soft spot on my heart. i love this kit. the two colours are good when i alternate between lighter and darker hair so i don't have to go out a buy a new eyebrow colour. the gel stays on for the most part. it's not smudge proof but if you don't touch it, it pretty much stays on. but considering the amazing price, i'm not going to doc off any lippies. what i also like is it's pretty buildable and flattering. the packaging is surprisingly cute. its like the drug store nars with it's sleek black case. the tiny mirror is not necessarily a plus but it's a nice touch. i already have a backup so that says alot for me!

on 3/27/2013 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have blonde hair and i bought the eyebrow kit which is unfortunetly too dark for me. but as for the kit itself its amazing! lasts all day long and makes your brows look full but natural. i think this kit is great for if you already have eyebrow hairs and want to enhance them, not for actually drawing them on

Popular Brows Products