September 30, 2014 | 1787 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by fcdancejme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in dark brown and I absolutely LOVE it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Steph360

Have in dark brown. love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Moynehan

What can I say - I have the kit in dark and it works for me!
I have pale skin and dark but sparse brows with odd little baldish patches. The gel fills in the blank bits and gives me an overall stronger brow and the powder makes it stay all day.
The only think this can't entirely rectify is the very sparse 'bulb' area, whatever I try looks a bit unnatural but this is definitely better than any pencil and, if I'm really feeling the need to fix those, I use this gel with some dark brown eyebrow powder from my old body shop kit. Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by yatnil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love this product. It helps to fill in my thin eyebrows for a fuller look. And you absolutely cannot beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by AleksandraLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for years (when it was still in the old packaging) and I absolutely love it. The cream is a nice consistency and applies well while the powder has great pigmentation and stays put all day. I've tried loads of different eyebrow products and for the quality and price this is hands down the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

Wonderful product! I purchased this in medium, and the gel is the perfect shade to blend in with my brows and fill them. I uploaded a picture that displays my left brown undone and my right brow filled in with the gel and defined with concealer above and below. You can really see the difference a defined brow makes. Dirt cheap at $3 and beautifully packaged. MAC or another high end retailer would charge 10x as much for this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

I have super dark brows and purchased the Dark - the wax/gel is a brilliant product sets in seconds and looks very natural. The powder is too pale and red toned on me however makes a convenient blend out/mid contour eyeshadow shade for those times you forget to carry one in your bag and you only brought your brighter colours. Give it a five on the gel and brush alone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by gamahocha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product! I only use the wax part. Easy to use and lasts long!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by rachaelxfaith

Wow, this brow kit is phenomenal, especially for the price. While E.L.F. has some hits and some misses and a lot in between, this is definitely a hit, and I see others agree.

I have dark brown/auburn hair and my local store only stocked the kit in Medium, which I was worried might be too light. It worked perfectly, and it makes my brows look insanely good. Natural, just full enough, tamed. I even like the tiny brush that comes with. Most of the time I use my own angled brush, but when I'm packing light, their brush works just fine.

I love this kit. I may buy a whole bunch in case it's ever discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Clitorisaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in ashy blonde, and it looks very natural. The brush it comes with isn't terrible, but I like to use my angled eyeliner brush (also by ELF) instead. I've been using it for about 8 months and it still has a few months more use out of it. 5 stars.