January 26, 2015 | 941 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in light thinking you were supposed to pay attention to the wax color instead of the powder color, so my powder is too light, but the wax is fine. I just use a matte brown eye shadow to replace the powder until I use this kit up. I really like the packaging too, it's a small container with a mirror and an a really good dual sided brush. One end is angled and the other is a little fluffy for blending. I will buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow can't believe I haven't done a review on this--this product is amazing!! I can't live without it...It makes my brows look awesome and matches my dark hair well in the dark brown color! I've tried a few other brow options, like Wet n Wild pencil which can be a tad too off-color sometimes, Mary Kay brow pencil which was too light, and the Wet n Wild brow kit and this blows all of them out of the water! Definitely a must-have now in my makeup collection and this lasts forever so I'm super glad I bought it for only $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by JennyX0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought it earlier this year when I hit complete pan on my Benefit brow kit and I just happened to be at Target and picked this one up. I use it in medium and I honestly can't tell a difference. I recently dyed my hair a dark-ish red velvet color so I don't use the powder because I feel like it makes my brows too dark but seriously.. $30.00 for Benefit compared to $3.00 for ELF !? Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by hobosmiles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While everybody in the world complains about their sparse brows, I'm the exact opposite. Blessed with thick, dark and unruly eyebrows, I require some product to maintain and groom them- or else I look like Oscar the Grouch. While the unruliness of the hairs is definitely a problem, the biggest irritation with my brows are the bald spots... yep, I have a tiny patch in each eyebrow where the hair grows different. I fill the spots in so that they don't stick out like a sore thumb from the rest of my brow. lol. After years of using powders, which i definitely like, I was feeling stir crazy. I needed new brow products or else I would just die. I saw the ELF brow kit at my Kmart for $1, so i decided to pick it up. Brought it home and guess what? I bought light. LIGHT. LIGHT for my DARK eyebrows. Then I opened and saw the wax and it dawned on me. The wax is pretty dark, but the powder is light. Even though my brows are dark, the wax is still dark enough. I find that it lasts all day, looks natural, blends in and doesn't look likes there's heaps of product in my brows. The only con is that if I don't wash it off good enough it causes tiny blemishes in my eyebrows, which is really weird. lol. I have super sensitive skin, so don't worry, it's probably just me. Anyways, it's good for the price. If you see a different color on sale somewhere, I recommend picking it up because it just may work.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this kit early this year at my local Target. I don't have any regrets. I use it to outline my brows and set them with the powder that comes with it. I have it in medium. Can't complain. Very inexpensive, travel size packaging, and easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by highschool101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! And you usually get it for 3, but i got it for 1 dollar at the dollar store. Anywhooo, you need to try this! I am very picky with eyelimer pencils, gels, and powders, but this is prettt dang good.! Love it (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by marikoulmk

great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Leovalentine00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I normally carve my brows and they are very defined but I wanted something less dramatic and decided to try this and for 3$ its great! It doesnt give you too much definition amd if your on the go its a quick little smudge here n there and theres no worry of over dramatizing because the dark brown gel will wipe off clean as long as you havent powdered yet. Im very sparse with the powder because it is a different sort of color a little red hue. I love this gel though. Very cute package and a good price

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by PrincessMikki

I lovelovelove this! I found this at the dollar tree, so instead of paying $3 for it, i paid $1. If i wouldnt have gotten such a great deal, i wouldve never, ever bought this.
I have mine in light, and I am a medium-tan complexion with brunette hair. The gel (i use this more often than the powder) is darker than the powder. Its not obnoxiusly hard and it doesnt melt off my face. The powder is very nice, and i sometimes use it to set the gel.
I love this product and WILL repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by britchonger

I really like this Eyebrow Kit. I love that I can layer the powder over the gel stuff. Obviously, as with most cheapy products, the brush is pretty much crap. The "powder" brush side really isn't precise enough for my taste.

The medium kit is actually pretty dark. This suits my dark brown brows well, but fairer-haired brows may do better with a lighter color.