November 22, 2014 | 2109 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by TaraE83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. Works great for my skin tone (NC25-30). It really feels like you have no make up no. It isnt a full coverage product, but it covers my freckles. It does take a while to oxidize and match your skin tone, so you cant put it on and run out the door (about 10-15 min). I usually put it on first, then do the rest of my makeup and by the time Im done, it matches my skin perfectly. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Fluffytiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good colour match for my fair skin tone, has nice coverage, minimizes the look of my pores without being too heavy, and has good staying power. I like the way my skin feels when I use it regularly, its nice and moisturizing and it appears to keep my spotty chin under control. I like the packaging, it has never leaked by accident and I am forever throwing it into bags and purses, it keeps the air out keeping it nice and hygienic which is good because this product really lasts. I think you would really need to cram it in somewhere to set off the pump and even then it would need to keep pumping to cause a huge mess and as I have said that has never happened even once. Only issue with packaging is that it is impossible to tell how much is left as you cant see inside so you could easily get caught out one morning with an empty bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the best BB Cream/foundation I have found for my skin so far. I have pale, dry/combination, sensitive skin. The color looks a little off when I first apply but quickly blends into my skin. This type is for dry skin. If you have oily, the pink one would probably be better. It actually feels nice when I apply it, unlike foundations where I immediately want to remove it. It also has several skincare ingredients which actually improves your skin instead of just covering it up. It doesn't irritate my skin or emphasize my dry areas like ALL foundations do to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Omg i luvd dis product at first...with a mineral foubdation on top of dis i had a flawless complexion however by itself its wayyy to pale...also after using it for a while my skin brokeout n i stoopped immediately...soo sad b/c i actually though it would be an hg product sooo sad:( also made my face slightly oily throughout da day

EDIT: my skin doesn't really break out to it anymore because it's use to it. However, the color is still to pale like other BB creams. I think I'm going to try the Dior Snow BB cream because I heard it's relatively darker plus SNSD did a commercial for it and they looked amazing:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by jjtam1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this BB cream. It's very moisturising and it has medium coverage for my blemishes when I'm too lazy to put on a full face of makeup.
It keeps my skin moisturised all day long, and acts as a good makeup base - I don't need as much foundation afterwards.
It does have a bit of a white cast, but this melts into your skin after application.
I have sensitive skin + eczema and this covers my redness + smooths skin, and doesn't irritate my skin at all.
The only downside is that I've heard people having to cut open the bottle to reach the end product?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by machochick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got the pink version on swap first, turns out I got a fake one (bad swapper!). The color was off too. I threw it away. I did more research and found out that the gold one works better, especially on dry skin. Decided to try this one...and made sure I'm getting the original.

GOLD version: The coverage is more of a tinted moisturizer. Feels light or nothing at all. Go overboard (one pump is a LOT) and this will make any face super washed out...because the color is off too. It's more of grayish...but they said it will blend and match any skin tone. Not for me. My face stayed ghost-like all day.

So, I pumped a very small amount, which is enough to cover my whole face. Dot in on my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin...blend. But even which such small amount, my face still looks grayish, although it covers most of my flaws - like freckles, sun spots, acne scars. I put mineral powder on top just to not have that ghostly appearance. I don't need to use a primer on this one, just moisturizer, BB cream then mineral powder. It works well with my BE Minerals on top. With both products, it stays long, and I don't need to blot or touch up through out the day.

Overall, I will give this 4/5 just because of the color match. It matches better with mineral powder on top (or bronzer).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by ustolemypie

I love this BB cream! I've only tried Missha and The Face Shop BB creams before this but I'm definitely sticking with it! So quick and easy, perfect for school and daily use.
Missha made me break out and clogged my pores like crazy even though it gave a bit more coverage and The Face Shop was far too light for my skin tone.
This BB cream appears to have a grey cast, but it blends into my skin perfectly after about 20minutes. I use a foundation brush and it blends very easily. It makes my skin look very smooth and it feels so light! I love the SPF, I don't have to apply sunscreen and I love how it's good for my skin yet offers coverage. It is a bit moisturising which is perfect for my dry skin and it offers decent (but not excellent) oil control for my t-zone.
The coverage is more on the sheer side but it does even out the small bumps and large pores. I still use a concealer for pimples and it almost covers my dark circles.
The only bad thing is that it makes me look washed out in certain photos but I suppose that's from the SPF part of it.
The packaging is just lovely and very pretty although I'd like to be able to see how much I have left so I can reorder before I run out. I got this on ebay - just a warning, make sure there's the special authenticity sticker on your BB cream because there are a lot of fakes out there now!
I would definitely buy this again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 6:30:00 AM More reviews by kus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is kinda heavy and breaks me out ! had high hopes for this bb cream, but the color was off (make me look grey am an NC45). Was also hoping that it would clear some dark spots on my chin from old acne scars .... after 2 months no result at all.

only positive thing is that my face looked a little smoother the next day . Might be my imagination or the fact that i had exfolianted with olive oil the night before :(

Update - because the color was off, i had stopped using my BB cream for a while. In my previous review i had said that my face felt smoother. Well i confirm it was the BB cream making my face smoother. I've given the BB cream a 4 because i still hate the grey cast and wish they would come up with something without tint for colored girls like me. But i am impressed by the smoothness ( reminds me a bit of how my face used to feel when using triluma- which i had to stop after 8 weeks as indicated)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I wasn't too keen on this BB cream. Infact, I threw it out after 5 or so uses. I'm an NC20-25 with yellow undertones and usually the colour of BB creams work for me, but this colour was not a good match at all. It's very beige with an obvious grey undertone. It makes my skin look so dull and flat, that's not how BB creams are supposed to make your skin look!

My skin isn't in terrible condition, but I have a few small freckles on my nose, uneven skintone and perhaps some small blemishes on my chin. This BB cream sorted of pretty much none of that unless I really layered it, which I don't like doing. So yes, I will agree that this gives 'natural coverage' but it does not give a 'natural look' to my face as I look like I'm ill with a grey face.

Lasting power is good but fails in comparison to most other BB creams. Oil-control isn't great for my combo skin as my t zone got rather shiny within a few hours. I also found that it showed flakes and dry patches on my face that I didn't even know I had, so I had to moisturise very well before applying. The old packaging that I had (I don't know if they've changed it now) did not have a cap or anything to stop the BB from squirting out so there's no way you could carry this in your handbag as it would just go everywhere. Very impractical.

Overall I did not like this BB cream. One of the worst I've tried to be honest, so I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by BabeJae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this bb cream was the 1st bb cream i'v eever tried & i'm definately sticking to skin79 products~! It's very natural on me & it looks/smells great too~ it may scare some people at first becuase it looks slightly grey when you pump it out of the bottle...but after it oxdizes, it's great! I really want to try the new updated version but i've already grabbed myself 2 other skin79 bb creams, so i dont think i'll be getting more anytime soon but i would defintely repurchase once i'm done with my current bb creams~! ;)
**** Just a reminder..apply this bb cream 20 - 30 min before you go out & dont forget to blend some bb cream on to your hair line & neck~ :)