Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 7/20/2011 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used this a while back but I moved on to ultimate elixir oil by kerastase which is far more superior! First off I have mix textured hair so I love moisture. I bought this over a yr back and used it consistently for 6 months. My hair is nice and long and I noticed that in the beginning my hair had great shine to it but as the months went by no bueno!!! My Luxurious locks werent so shiny and seemed and my hair was just weird. Even ppl I knew were like what's up with your hair. I knew it was the oil contributing. Months ago when ordering products this lady mentioned that Moroccan oil was not all the hype bc the silicone in it makes your hair dry hard over time and become a little strawish. What she said is what I experienced!!! My hair went from fab to flab! My hair is once again amazing since I switched! One thing I can say is beware of silicone products.

on 7/14/2011 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I refer this product as a "GOY" product. GET OVER YOURSELF Product. Adding a nice smell & upping the price does not qualify this as a great product. NEXT!

on 7/7/2011 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought into the hype and tried this, despite the ridiculous price tag. I guess I am in the minority, but I found the smell to be very strong and offensive. And it lingers all day long. But I thought that I could deal with the smell if the benefits were as amazing as claimed. I found that this seems to work well at first, but then built up over time and made my hair worse than before. And I had to be careful how much I used because it could make my hair flat and greasy.

I recently found Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Restorative Oil (it also contains argan oil). It smooths, adds shine, conditions, protects and reduces drying time (all at a much more reasonable price). It truly is an amazing product. If you were less than thrilled with Moroccan Oil, give Joico a try.

on 7/5/2011 6:16:00 PM

expensive but last's forever! a little goes a long way and it does help. shouldnt leave hair sticky etc if correct amount is used. My only gripe is having to pour the oil into my hand, would be easier if it had a pump. Maybe they're ment to come with a pump? Mine didn't.

This product was alright. I have bleached hair, so it's pretty damaged but not horrible. I use this and it does make a difference but at the same time it's hard to blow dry or style with this in my hair because my hair gets hard and sticky at the ends. I'm guessing it's from the heat of the blowdryer.

I don't know if other people have problems with this. I know it's from this because this is the only thing in my routine that has changed. I've tried using less of the product but it's still the same. Once my hair air dries it's fine, but it's still aggravating. I'm guessing this product just leaves buildup.

I find jojoba oil to be really good for my hair and it's for a quarter of the price.

on 6/26/2011 4:30:00 PM

Who would believe that this stuff would work on fine, moderately thin hair. Well, it does. I use a pea sized amount, and work it in to my shoulder length hair, but not the scalp. It adds shine and maneageablilty. I think I will never be without this product. It lasts forever.

on 6/24/2011 10:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE Moroccan Oil! I use this on my hair every single day. The smell is amazing and it makes my hair shiny, silky and smooth (which is quite the feat for my unruly horse hair). A little bit goes a long way. To avoid oily-ness it should be used only on wet hair and only about a dime size amount.

on 6/24/2011 2:32:00 PM

Would I buy this again...nope. I bought it to help rehydrate and "heal" my super damaged long highlighted hair that I subjected to blow drying and flat ironing on a daily basis. At that point my hair was so damaged that I couldn't really tell if it was working or not. Fast forward 8 months, I cut all the damaged ends off and tried using this again. It turned my hair into a fluffy frizzy mess. I have wavy collarbone length hair that I let air dry. After putting this product in, the wave was almost totally gone and it had a cotton candy texture to it. No good. I'll be passing this along to my sister to see if it will work for her.

on 6/24/2011 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I had a sample of this sent to me, and it is pretty much the best oil to use on my hair for de-frizzing, moisturizing and just general care. The ends of my hair were dry and constantly split before using this, however within a week, my hair was silky, smooth and most importantly not dry! I was so happy! My hair grew about half an inch when I used this for around a month. My hair usually NEVER grows. It doesn't budge an inch, even though my hair is in ok condition, and this product really helped me to have silkier, almost professional flowing hair! So tempted to buy more of this!!!

on 6/23/2011 3:17:00 PM

this product does wonders for my hair. it makes it so shiny and silky. i put it in m hair when it is damp. i wait around 10 minutes after i get out of the shower and run it through my hair i love this!

Popular Hair Products