September 17, 2014 | 951 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by user1988

Friends always ask me if my lashes are real when I wear this, they would always get close to my face for a closer look just to make sure I was telling the truth. This one's a keeper, it's better than the MAC plush lash or something like that that I also own.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by macompanick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ordered the special Diva to Go Set from Sephora, because it had free shipping. I tried this mascara for about 2 weeks, but it just didn't do it for me. The brush seemed to glob an awful lot and my lashes seemed to stick together rather than give a full fan of volume. I must admit, Dior packaging is lovely, but I'm paying for the product inside. I just couldn't justify $27 for the results this masacara gave (even with the free lipstick), so I returned it to Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by 2crazycatladies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new HG mascara. I have tried a lot of them and for my fine light lashes this really works wonders. Someone asked if my lashes were "real" because they looked so long. HG this is it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used Lancome primer before putting on Dior Iconic.
This mascara does nothing for my lashes.
All brands are changing to the new comb/brush now. Dior Iconic is just similar to (even worse than) YSL Everlong.

The best comb/brush would be those of Maybelline Define-a-lash or Chanel Inimitable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 4:07:00 AM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was definitely one of the worst purchases of the year. Not only did it cost me a fortune it suckkkkkedd. I have pinner asian lashes and it did absolutely nothing for them. The only thing it did do was separate my lashes. The end results were very natural. It didn`t flake or clump either. It did however, smear, undo my curl, and i had to put on like 5 coats for it to actually look like i`m wearing mascara. My lashes looked pathetic. After testing it for a week i dumped it in the trash. I think this would be a good option for somebody that already has full luscious lashes who just want to definition. If your looking for a W0W mascara, try something else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Never clumpy. Diorshow is clumpy. Iconic gives the look of many long thine, seperate lashes-clean yet high glamour. Never trashy. Got that "I was born with it "looK. Has a slight sheen.Perfect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Gabriel679

This is the first mascara I have ever used in which I did NOT have to blot, wipe, etc. extra product off the brush before using, which usually ends up all over my eyelids. It didn't smudge on application, and truly does lengthen and separate each and every lash.

Great inky black color, glossy too. No spiderleg lashes here. I have extremely weenie lashes, too, and this makes them look fake and fabulous.

I hated the $27 price tag, but I swear it's worth it. I think for these results it's worth it. I can't believe I'm saying that, but I'm really impressed. Highly recommended.

EDIT: THIS FLAKES LIKE CRAZY. Have to call this one out on that. I've been using this vs. my L'Oreal Voluminous, and I think I may like the Voluminous better! Uh-oh! Maybe it's just that it's easier to remove than the Dior - I'm not sure - still on the fence as to which is better, although I love both of them. . . . .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2009 1:23:00 PM More reviews by celinei

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. I have used DiorShow over and over, & will again. This seemed like a must-buy being such a fan! So i love the formula and look, long separate lashes with slight curl. If you curl lashes before it will hold the shape all day. The only downside for me is that it's hard to get off. I don't use makeup remover. The plus side of this, is that i can wear in the summer or to the gym and it wont smudge. I'd buy it again during the summer months.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Rachiemoo

This is the best mascara I've ever used! I highly recommend it, it does everything one could ever want in a mascara! HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 10:51:00 AM More reviews by sandfa5

I have FINALLY after a lengthy search found my HG mascara. I had tried EVERYTHING, drugstore, deptarment stores you name it but this is amazing. The SA actually gave it to me by accident. I was trying to buy the regular Diorshow and she gave me this, best mistake ever! I can make it look natural for daytime or dramatic for night. It lengthens, volumizes and holds curl. I thought I was being too demanding on my mascara search but I've finally found the one for me!