Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Aqua (water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolmer, Ploybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C18-26 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Silica, Hydroxyethyl- cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycerol, Tetrasodium Eda, Sodium Laureth -12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Polyacrylate, Sericin, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben ( /- : CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)).

on 3/16/2009 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm loving this mascara. I have short, straight, dark lashes, and I need lengthening and curling. I have tried a wide variety of mascaras, and have had the most success layering two different kinds to get what I want, and even then...not exactly what I want. Most recently I tried YSL Faux Cils, and I liked it, but it was a bit clumpy and flaked horrendously.

I'm pleased to say that this mascara has held some curl (the first one to ever do so for me!), is very black and dramatic, lengthens, and stays put! No flaking, no smudging, no nothing. Very lightweight feel on the lashes.

Removes very easily with Lancome Bi-Facil.

Yes, it's expensive. But mascara is my crack and I will buy it again!

on 3/15/2009 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Even though this is pretty pricey, I had to try it because of all the hype I've read about it. I must say, I like the product. It separates well, doesn't clump and coats each and every lash. Impressive. It makes the shorter lashes more visible too. I have other mascara that looks more dramatic but those clump quite a bit. This one is just right. It adds volume while looking natural. Will buy this again.

on 3/15/2009 2:06:00 AM

First of all, I have long eyelashes and had been using drugstore brands. Wasn't too happy wit results so I decided to try the Diorshow Iconic. Luckily, I got it from a swap. The mascara works great on me. Very sexy n sophisticated look. My eyelashes do curl up. Just make sure u wiggle at the root and rotate when moving up to prevent clumping. If u do get clumping, no despair. Just pour hot water in a cup and place the mascara in a ziplock bag and put it in the cup. If this is a time killer, just place it on ur chest (girls, use ur bra for support) while applying ur makeup and apply mascara at the end. The mascara will last u all day! And its Not even hard to remove. I use Andrea eye Q's remover pads. They have several to choose from, I like the mineral oil ones because the moisturize and clean rapidly.

- Defines lashes, can clump a little (I don't use a eyelash comb usually with mascara). Adds some volume and, but not enough for me.

- Is *really* hard to remove, which makes me think it can't be good for your lashes to use every day.

Started off hating the product but it grew on me, so it wasn't too much of a disaster - I don't think I'd purchase again though. Back to YSL Faux Cils!

on 3/13/2009 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This was a huge let-down for me. Made my lashes super-long, curled, black, shiny, SPIDER LEGS! Ewwwww. Long spiky lashes is a look that I'm not partial to. Had to use a needle to separate them. Nuisance! And, as if that weren't enough, to add insult to injury, it took forever to remove it at the end of the day. I mean I had to use my usual cleansing oil 5 times on my eyes! And this mascara isn't even supposed to be waterproof.

Forget it. Even if it made my lashes look spectacular, I would never want to go thru that again to remove it. There comes a time in our lives (ahem) when excessive pulling at the delicate skin around the eyes is to be avoided at all costs. I haven't bought "high-end" mascara in ages, because I've never found one that I liked, and this is no exception. (I'm fine with Maybelline Full and Soft so I guess I'll stick with that.)

on 3/13/2009 11:20:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I was so looking forward to loving this mascara and therefore so dissapointed..I have read so many articels saying it is the best mascara out there .It sounded like a perfect replacement to my HG in Lancome that was (of course discontinued).I had been using Definicils(the old formula) and wanted that fake lash super long and thick result.ten years ago the higher end mascaras all used fibers on the ends to actually add length. sort of like timy extentions. Recently the drugstore lines have been advertising "tune mascara" as if i is something new. I thought this would be the best of all. First, the brush is not great. It has no curl, doesnt'angle toward one end to give a curl and even though it does not clump, it hardly gets any product on the lashes. I used about 5 coats for a result that was ordinary. I cant say it had that shiny black almost wet sheen that some other brands at least have.I wish i could return it. it was waste of money and there are a hundred better products out there. Chanel Dramalash and almost nay Lamcome are better. It won't las very long cause you have to use so much product .

on 3/12/2009 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Pros : -Best mascara out there for lenghtening, separating and curling lashes
- No clump whatever you do
- Lasts all day
- Does not flake

Cons - Stings my eyes
- Very, very difficult to remove

Overall, m HQ mascara at the moment. If it was only more easy to remove.

on 3/9/2009 1:54:00 AM

Friends always ask me if my lashes are real when I wear this, they would always get close to my face for a closer look just to make sure I was telling the truth. This one's a keeper, it's better than the MAC plush lash or something like that that I also own.

on 3/8/2009 8:34:00 PM

I ordered the special Diva to Go Set from Sephora, because it had free shipping. I tried this mascara for about 2 weeks, but it just didn't do it for me. The brush seemed to glob an awful lot and my lashes seemed to stick together rather than give a full fan of volume. I must admit, Dior packaging is lovely, but I'm paying for the product inside. I just couldn't justify $27 for the results this masacara gave (even with the free lipstick), so I returned it to Sephora.

This is my new HG mascara. I have tried a lot of them and for my fine light lashes this really works wonders. Someone asked if my lashes were "real" because they looked so long. HG this is it.