LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

4.3

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

on 8/8/2002 12:38:00 AM

Another winner from Lush! A great talc-free powder with cocoa butter! It really made my skin feel soft and smooth. Not to mention it smells wonderful! The scent wasn't long lasting on me, but that's fine. I prefer products that don't compete with my perfume.
It kept me dry and fresh as well. Definitely a product I will re-purchase, despite the crummy packaging ;)

on 6/29/2002 2:54:00 PM

I guess I'm not a big powder user, so I didn't see the appeal. I used it several times before swapping it.

on 6/17/2002 11:10:00 AM

This stuff is awesome!!!! It makes my skin so soft and smells soooo good. Like vanilla. Oh, this is definitely a must have! I am hooked!

on 6/13/2002 12:57:00 PM

This powder smells sooooooo good! The scent is very warm and buttery with a slight hint of jasmine. This powder leaves my skin soft and silky. It does not 'feel' like other powders which are normally quite drying. This is probably due to the cocoa butter particles it contains. However, the packaging needs some improvement. The holes are too big and things can get rather messy. I emptied some into a baby powder duster container that comes with a puff, and this is a much better method of application. Sadly though, Lush is not available in Malaysia and I have to stick to swapping. Lush products can be found at: lushcanada.com or lush.com.au or lush.co.uk.

on 5/23/2002 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this. I have been using it for years, and I still come back to it! It's such a pretty, soothing scent. It makes my skin feel soft, and is a must-have in summer! I love the jasmine scent, and I can smell a cocoa buttery vanilla in it too. I also love to put it in my sheets at night, like a fellow MUAer suggested.

on 5/16/2002 11:15:00 PM

I bought this and couldn't really find a use for it. Then I got into the habit of wearing those capri control-top stockings under skirts and clamdiggers in the spring and summer. So, I started sprinkling abit of the power on to keep me dry and I love it! Keeps me feeling fresh and dry all day long. The packaging is awful though, I actually keep it completely closed off and can still sprinkle more than enough out of the container. It has a very pretty, soft vanilla jasmine scent.

on 5/9/2002 4:26:00 PM

Got a (large) sample of this in a swap and am loving it! Very smooth feel and gorgeous scent! Wish LUSH had added sparkles and rose scent to this instead of making the yucky barenaked lady powder!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Got this in a swap. The tub leaks constantly but the scent is wonderful and it does do on your body smooth and silky.

on 4/1/2002 9:26:00 PM

Great product. Smells wonderful!!

on 2/17/2002 9:45:00 PM

Thanks to the reviews on MUA, I made my first puchase from Lush last week. I NEVER using dusting powder, but I just had to check this out! Silky Underwear is fantastic! I love the scent, and how my skin is left feeling soft and silky. Granted, the packaging is atrocious, but I went to Makeovers, a local beauty supply store, and bought a nice big powder puff -- much more user-friendly now.

Top Rated LUSH Products