LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

4.3

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

on 5/16/2002 11:15:00 PM

I bought this and couldn't really find a use for it. Then I got into the habit of wearing those capri control-top stockings under skirts and clamdiggers in the spring and summer. So, I started sprinkling abit of the power on to keep me dry and I love it! Keeps me feeling fresh and dry all day long. The packaging is awful though, I actually keep it completely closed off and can still sprinkle more than enough out of the container. It has a very pretty, soft vanilla jasmine scent.

on 5/9/2002 4:26:00 PM

Got a (large) sample of this in a swap and am loving it! Very smooth feel and gorgeous scent! Wish LUSH had added sparkles and rose scent to this instead of making the yucky barenaked lady powder!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Got this in a swap. The tub leaks constantly but the scent is wonderful and it does do on your body smooth and silky.

on 4/1/2002 9:26:00 PM

Great product. Smells wonderful!!

on 2/17/2002 9:45:00 PM

Thanks to the reviews on MUA, I made my first puchase from Lush last week. I NEVER using dusting powder, but I just had to check this out! Silky Underwear is fantastic! I love the scent, and how my skin is left feeling soft and silky. Granted, the packaging is atrocious, but I went to Makeovers, a local beauty supply store, and bought a nice big powder puff -- much more user-friendly now.

on 1/5/2002 12:49:00 PM

I love the smell of this powder. Smells like a greenhouse full of fresh flowers.

on 1/3/2002 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

LOVE this powder! Like others who posted, I'm not a body powder person, but this stuff won me over. Gorgeous scent (light floral yet with vanilla), silky texture, keeps me dry and comfy yet also moisturizes because of the cocoa butter. An amazing product!

on 12/31/2001 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

ewww...this smells like sour milk/rotten creamy food...i do detect a little of something good, maybe the gardenia? but this truly does smell sour. i could MAYBE see the scent growing on me, but the sourness is undeniable. again, the shaker can is a pain to work with (only three big holes!) but the texture is quite silky. edited to say: the scent did grow on me, i like it! still sour though but ADDICTIVE. try alkmaar soap, i find that similar.

on 12/15/2001 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

I love this product and also wish they made a perfume of this.
Keeps my skin soft and scented.

on 12/10/2001 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This powder has the prettiest scent and you get soo much for so little! I would definitely buy it again, just wish the container looked better!

Top Rated LUSH Products