April 20, 2014 | 1471 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2002 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Mickie176

Thanks to the reviews on MUA, I made my first puchase from Lush last week. I NEVER using dusting powder, but I just had to check this out! Silky Underwear is fantastic! I love the scent, and how my skin is left feeling soft and silky. Granted, the packaging is atrocious, but I went to Makeovers, a local beauty supply store, and bought a nice big powder puff -- much more user-friendly now.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2002 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Sue1

I love the smell of this powder. Smells like a greenhouse full of fresh flowers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2002 11:55:00 AM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this powder! Like others who posted, I'm not a body powder person, but this stuff won me over. Gorgeous scent (light floral yet with vanilla), silky texture, keeps me dry and comfy yet also moisturizes because of the cocoa butter. An amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2001 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Elyse

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ewww...this smells like sour milk/rotten creamy food...i do detect a little of something good, maybe the gardenia? but this truly does smell sour. i could MAYBE see the scent growing on me, but the sourness is undeniable. again, the shaker can is a pain to work with (only three big holes!) but the texture is quite silky. edited to say: the scent did grow on me, i like it! still sour though but ADDICTIVE. try alkmaar soap, i find that similar.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2001 6:40:00 PM More reviews by lindam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product and also wish they made a perfume of this.
Keeps my skin soft and scented.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2001 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Sasgrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This powder has the prettiest scent and you get soo much for so little! I would definitely buy it again, just wish the container looked better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2001 2:55:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am totally in love with this dusting powder -- which surprises me because before i tried it, i was a strictly no-body-powder-ever kind of girl. the only rant i have is that the packaging is awful. the shaker can will leak, so it's not going to be a travel item unless you want silky underwear all over your suitcase. however the powder itself is so incredibly divine that it makes up for the little packaging problem. very highly recommended, but get your own shaker can.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2001 2:16:00 PM More reviews by DaniGurle

I HAD to get this after all the raves about it. I LOVE it. It's a little tough to work with the shaker can, but, it's so worth it. It smells so yummy and made my skin so silky. I want to use this all day. =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2001 2:11:00 AM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this powder. It is so silky feeling, smells great too. I like it for hot, summer days, It really keeps you from getting that sticky feeling when the humidity and temperatures climb.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2001 9:24:00 AM More reviews by fancypermcrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

The most delicious smell ever and the powder is so luxurious! I absolutey hate having to pay the high shipping costs from Canada though!