November 21, 2014 | 1815 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by AdBubble

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough about this brush! I've had it for a couple of months now and it's still in excellent condition. The brush has not lost any fibers and I wash my brushes multiple times a week. This was a great purchase and I recommend this to anyone who needs a awesome brush without putting a dent in the wallet. Also I've only used my brush for blush, it's perfect for the apples of you cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Cheriseeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY brush i have EVER liked for my foundations. And i have about 5 different foundation brushes. I know its for blush but it smooths on foundation like no other without smearing it all around. I find those flattish round brushes just dont give me enough coverage and are streaky. This brush gives me a flawless application. And gives me tons of coverage. Sometimes too much cover so you have to be careful. I get a bit heavy handed with my foundation at times. Because i'd like to have flawless skin. I really dont think its necessary to even use a powder after applying liquid foundation with this because it applies so well and flawlessly. I find my face looks cakey after i apply powder on top of my foundation. I do wish it was a bit bigger though.. It takes awhile to get your whole face since is only about an inch or a half inch wide. It's also a bit hard to clean but i dont find my brush taking 2 days to dry its dries enough overnight for me. The price is a bit high but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by cutevwbug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really great brush. Got it at Target. Not super super cheap but, worth it. I think it was $16 or so. Very dense, high quality bristles. I use it for foundation (stipling). Makes your foundation look air brushed.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Well I'm impressed. For a Target brush this is amazing. As a whole I'm pretty impressed with what I've tried from the Sonia Kashuk line, but this brush is the best. Its so soft and dense... I've been using it just for powder blush, but after reading this reviews I think I need to pick up a second one to apply foundation with. I love it for blush though because the shape is perfect for getting the apples of the cheeks just right! I feel like this brush will last forever, but I still want to pick up a few more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes ma'am, this brush is worth the hype and then some. I can't count how many types of brushes I've tried to apply my liquid foundations. Not liking any of them, I was reduced to using my fingers and settling for uneven coverage. More recently, I'd even begun to use powder foundation exclusively. At least it didn't look streaky.

Not any more. I took this new brush, poured out a bit of my (drugstore) foundation, and stippled it all around my face, then blended by area. Oh, my. Perfectly even coverage--even on my nose--in less than one minute flat! Since the brush soaked up so little foundation, I dried it on a Kleenex and then used it to apply powder blush and blend away the blush edge demarcations with a bit of translucent powder.

I am blown away. Color me surprised. 10 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by petitepoire

This is the best freaking brush for cream blushes. i got tired of applying cream blushes with my fingers and i hate how foundation brushes apply blush. This brush is PERFECT. it's a densely packed flat top brush and it's made of synthetic fibers which is perfect for liquids and creams. it applies cream blushes perfectly giving a beautiful flush without any streaking or striping. i would recommend this to anyone who wants a good brush on a budget. it's $15 at Target which is a little high for Target prices but it's more than half the price of a MAC brush. i think it's totally worth the price because it's really well made. i'm thinking about buying a second one to use with foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by gobearson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is wonderful for cream and liquid makeup application. I have one for applying my tinted moisturizer and one for cream blushes. It is a soft and densely bristled brush that does a great job of blending liquids into my skin and making me look almost airbrushed. I just spread a little TM on my face and then buff it into my skin in small strokes. Its small size makes it easy to work around my nose and under my eyes.

I suggest getting several, because it takes a very long time for the brushes to dry out after you wash them, they are so dense. I've washed these several times and it can take a few rinses to get all of the makeup out of the bristles. I haven't had any trouble with fallout and I can imagine this brush lasting a very long time. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Sailormoon999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I heard that it is good for foundation in Youtube so when I bought my first Fix Fluid I had to run to Target and buy this brush too!

It is so soft and dense but not too soft, very perfect to use for liquid foundation, it just buffs it away for an even look, no masky foundation face anymore!

I wouldn't buy this product again, maybe in a long time JUST BECAUSE IT IS SO WELL MADE!!! The handle and sturdy and very ergonomic, no slipping or slidding, it gives you complete control over your movements. I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i LOVE this brush. i never understood the hype about makeup brushes - especially after eyeballing the price of MAC and Clinique brushes. until i bought a nice eyeshadow brush and noticed a huge difference in application and softness.

a have all different brands of m/u brushes.. and quite a few Sonia Kashuk brushes - and am pretty impressed.

this brush is ridiculously soft - and makes buffing in powder or cream foundation a snap. also great to throw some color on my cheeks in a hurry :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by xAngelFluffx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i use this brush for powder and powder foundation and for blush. its amazing, picks up product well. It doesn't shed when i wash it. its synthetic and so so soft. for the price, this brush is well worth it. the packaging is really good too. UPDATE! i see alot of ppl saying it takes FOREVER to dry, heres a tip, i use a hairdryer and move my fingers through the bristles, this helps it dry faster!