August 2, 2014 | 1594 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2004 5:41:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the "Neutralizer" formula, and I'd have to say it's one of the best. It is a light beige color--perfect for me (normally a MAC NC20). It doesn't cake up, run or wear off. Blends well. It is fabulous--perfect for undereye darkness. It is quite inexpensive--Love it. Even if it was not exactly cheap it'd be worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by PaleBaby

After trying many brands of concealer, (Rimmel, Revlon, MAC, Clinique, etc...), I'd have to say that this is probably my over-all favorite. It's very creamy and blendable, and covers under-eye darkness well. I do like the packaging, but I find that when you reach the end of the tube, there's still a lot of product in there that's unreachable. Also, the color range isn't the best; quite orange, which is okay for under and around my eyes, but not something I'd want to be wearing all over. But this is a good, cheap concealer that I'll probably always go back to.

I also used to have this in the Neutralizer and the Illuminator, which were better shades. The Neutralizer one is a good basic biege color and the Illuminator is a very pale color meant for brightening up areas of the face... Tip: Swipe the Illuminator across the tops of cheekbones and blend into your foundation... it makes them look a lot more defined and makes you glow. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2004 12:32:00 AM More reviews by LilHotStuff

H8ed it!!! Every single color I bought looked orange! Just a solid tube of orange crap!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2004 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Deenah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This comes in a small, sturdy lipstick-type tube. I've been using this forever but now I've switched to a liquid concealer by Rimmel for under my eyes; this stick made my skin there way too dry, it peeled. The liquid one solved that problem and my skin feels amazing now. I would not get rid of this stick, though, because it works wonders to hide zits and redness when you most need it. I also keep using this around my nose and on my chin. One thing, though, BEWARE: if you re-apply it, cleanse your skin first or you'll turn orange!!!(even with the ivory tones)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2004 1:26:00 AM More reviews by lobstee

This isn't great alone, but turns out great with foundation and powder. It covers my under eye circles well, but my blemishes so-so. I really like the lip gloss like tube, easy application. I'll keep buying it because its under 10 bucks (unless someone else knows of a better concealer for cheap?)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2004 2:55:00 PM More reviews by fashionista0789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's too sheer for under eye circles, but pretty good for blemishes. I would only use this if I had an emergency.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2004 10:54:00 AM More reviews by tltinindy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the Neutralizer for fair skin on the advice of a MUAer on the boards. I love it! I am very fair with dark circles under my eyes and in the corner of my eyes. The neutralizer covers very well and blends with my foundation easily too! I like the lipstick style tube - I can use a brush or use it right off of the stick. I'll buy this again, no doubt!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2003 6:25:00 PM More reviews by SuperChick

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bad product. I dont think i'm ever going to buy anything like this again! It just plain ruins ur face lol and ya. I think that covergirl only has nice lipgloss and lipstick :-
Big disapointment with this product :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2003 6:13:00 PM More reviews by JodieBear

I love stick concealers so i thought id give this one a try. I got the shade Medium, which looked like a good match for my skin. Boy was i wrong. When i put it on i had big orange spots all over my face.Its a good concealer, but beware of the orangy shades. I might try this again in a much lighter color.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2003 12:24:00 PM More reviews by SweetRazberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No thumbs up from me on this product. The lipstick style conceler is a good idea, but it's really hard to put on. Also the shade is like orange and you ahve to smear it in. I don't like this product and i dont think i'll buy it again