October 24, 2014 | 1629 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Define-A-Brow

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by JYCS19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this at SDM on sale for $6.99 and dark brown was the only one on sale. Good thing for me! Well, I tried it and I liked that it made my eyebrows more defined. However, this does not last all day. I put it in the morning at 7am and by 10am, it's pretty much gone. At the end of the day, it looked like I never put anything there at all. I liked that it was cheap and all, but will not purchase again because of it does not last on my eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by makeuplegend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great dupe for the MAC brow pencils. I'm NC40-42, C40 with dark brown hair and I use this in Dark Brown. It's got a great fine point, is self-sharpening, and comes with a lash comb on the opposite end. The color is great--it's not reddish by any means--and it looks supernatural. Great price and great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by beauty24_7

finally found a replacement for the twin brow pencil in charcoal gray that was discontinued... i have dark brown hair and hate how most dark brown brow pencils come out too red. Black is too harsh so the charcoal gray was perfect. I was using it for years until it recently got discontinued. The dark blonde shade is a close match to the charcoal gray... it is dark enough but not too brown. I don't have any eyebrows due to overplucking as a teen but this makes my brows look very natural... Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 7:21:00 AM More reviews by iLLesTmamii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, my brows are important to me because I have ugly ones lol. This product is WOW. I bought the brown shade and it just matches me perfectly. The way I use it is almost like retro brows somewhat thick and natural and this pencil delivers! Well, you can use it lightly to draw your brows because it goes on dark but I dont mind it. I learned how to use this pencil in just a second. The only thing I dont like about this pencil is that its too small and thin. It doesnt last me long since I use it everyday. Maybe Maybelline could reduce the price or make it look like a real pencil with thicker lead. The brush is also kinda useless? I dont use it. Overall, I love this product!!!!!! My brows always looking good and people always compliment them.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by pinkie35

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this at least 5 times. The light blonde color is a perfect match for me and the quality of these pencils are very similar to the Mac ones. My only complaint is that I use them up so fast, I wish there was a little more product for the money considering they cost about $8 at my drugstore. Other than that, I love this pencil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

This is very close to perfect. first it comes in a colour light enough to match my brows and not mismatch the hair on my head, which is a big deal. second it is self sharpening= conveinence,neatness. Third it is thin enough to create hair like strokes. fourth it has staying power. the only cons are miniscule, the brush could be better likethe ones on th rimmel penicls and the pencil can dry but no big deal just roll up some more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by crdimalla

I've repurchased this twice already, that's how much I like it. My eyebrows: sparse, uneven, patchy. Yuck.

The absolute best part of this pencil is the fact it's a no sharpen, twist up style. Having to sharpen an eyebrow pencil is just awful to me considering how much you end up wasting and how imprecise your lines can get.

I think this pencil appears natural, I'm using the shade Dark Brown for my half asian coloring. It's a breeze to apply because it has such a slim tip, and the intensity is easily controllable.

I don't much use the comb on the end but that could be handy.
Take it from someone who NEEDS to fill in her brows (and even extend them..yes they are that bad), this is a great pencil for creating a natural full brow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite eyebrow pencil. Easy to use and apply. I've bought so many.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Lulu05

Love this brow pencil! I have had this for a long time but just recently I overplucked my brows and I had to use this pencil to fill in my sparse brows. It looked very natural and it stayed put the whole day! Two things that I need from a brow pencil!
I have dark brown (almost black) hair and I use the brown shade. I have the black one too but that one is a tad dark for me.
I always get compliments when I use this brow pencil! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by amateuratmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great eyebrow pencil! I love the fact that you don't need to sharpen it; I love the thinness of the tube which helps to create a natural looking brow; the staying power is really good; plus, the color, dark blonde suits me perfectly. The only downside of this product is that there is no way to tell how much is left of the product within the tube. So, one morning you could be doing your brows and click ... click ... click ... no more product is coming out. The tube is completely empty, you've only done one brow and you have to be at work in 20 minutes. (True story) So, I would highly suggest buying two at a time just in case. Other than that, great product, I would definately repurchase this.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No