Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 2/14/2009 12:11:00 AM

I was very disappointed, but mostly because I have heard such raving reviews about it so had my hopes high. It isn't a bad product. It is just not that great.
I am still looking for my dream mascara.

on 2/14/2009 12:04:00 AM

Sooo not impressed. :P The wand is horrible, the whole package is too chunky to maneuver properly and the product itself is sticky and clumpy. It remained sticky all day too. Yuck. Will not repurchase. Will probably just toss, actually. :P

on 2/13/2009 12:40:00 PM

Curling your lashes makes all the difference! My friend even asked if I was wearing fake eyelashes! Doesn't leave clumps and extends your lashes

on 2/12/2009 10:38:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a good product, I haven't had any problems with clumping or sticking. I can't comment on length as my lashes are very long but I don't believe in lengthing claims. It doesn't smudge or leave little black pearls in my tearducts like some more expensive mascaras.

on 2/12/2009 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product
i love the way that it didn't clumps on my lashes
and it do really the way that it volumize my lashes
i do really recommend this mascara :)!

on 2/12/2009 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this mascara so much. I already have long thick black lashes, but this mascara lengthens and enhances them so well. And best of all...NO CLUMPING whatsoever. I love this stuff!!!! And I love the brush it is so unique and I think it is because of the brush that there is no clumping.

on 2/12/2009 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Ok, where to start?
The wand is huge, too huge in fact. You won't be able to reach the corners!
It clumped on me so badly =( I probably had a bad product unluckily. I heard others had no problem with clumping... After 2 coats it was game over.
It was voluminous.
Have to admit there it had a "blasting" look but the clumping really made me dissapointed.

Will NOT buy this again.

on 2/11/2009 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

So late to the party - apparently the launch of LB was delayed in NZ by almost a year as demand in other parts of the world was so high. Thanks a lot MUA :-)

While it wasn't exactly worth waiting for, this is an OK mascara, I don't notice any volumising effect with just one coat, in fact to make this mascara really work for me, I brush through with an old Chanel Inimitable brush between coats.

The pluses for me are: a great colour (very black) that doesn't grey out, a reasonable lengthening effect, and good buildability without clumps. My lashes stay soft even with a number of coats.
The cons are the: the amount of work that this needs to go from OK lashes to noticeable lashes. The infamous brush size isn't a problem as such - although more of a tapered end and a better surface-finish for grip on the brush handle would have been nice.

on 2/10/2009 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Decent mascara, crummy brush. In fact, I hate this big fat brush and I can't wait to use it up. I'm too thrifty these days to just toss it. It does give a nice volumizing effect but it just isn't worth the aggravation.

on 2/8/2009 10:52:00 PM

This is a very surprising mascara for me. My HG is Maybelline Full 'n' Soft, but I have since replaced it with this one. Lash Blast is great at separating my lashes and lifting them up to make it look like they are fuller than they actually are. For me, the trick is to use this along with Shiseido's mascara base, which makes almost ANY mascara look absolutely stunning. Some have complained of the fat brush, which I agree is difficult sometimes to handle because of it's roundness, but once you get used to it, it's not something that is terribly bad. I will be repurchasing this one!

Video Reviews & Tutorials