Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 2/12/2009 10:38:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a good product, I haven't had any problems with clumping or sticking. I can't comment on length as my lashes are very long but I don't believe in lengthing claims. It doesn't smudge or leave little black pearls in my tearducts like some more expensive mascaras.

on 2/12/2009 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product
i love the way that it didn't clumps on my lashes
and it do really the way that it volumize my lashes
i do really recommend this mascara :)!

on 2/12/2009 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this mascara so much. I already have long thick black lashes, but this mascara lengthens and enhances them so well. And best of all...NO CLUMPING whatsoever. I love this stuff!!!! And I love the brush it is so unique and I think it is because of the brush that there is no clumping.

on 2/12/2009 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Ok, where to start?
The wand is huge, too huge in fact. You won't be able to reach the corners!
It clumped on me so badly =( I probably had a bad product unluckily. I heard others had no problem with clumping... After 2 coats it was game over.
It was voluminous.
Have to admit there it had a "blasting" look but the clumping really made me dissapointed.

Will NOT buy this again.

on 2/11/2009 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

So late to the party - apparently the launch of LB was delayed in NZ by almost a year as demand in other parts of the world was so high. Thanks a lot MUA :-)

While it wasn't exactly worth waiting for, this is an OK mascara, I don't notice any volumising effect with just one coat, in fact to make this mascara really work for me, I brush through with an old Chanel Inimitable brush between coats.

The pluses for me are: a great colour (very black) that doesn't grey out, a reasonable lengthening effect, and good buildability without clumps. My lashes stay soft even with a number of coats.
The cons are the: the amount of work that this needs to go from OK lashes to noticeable lashes. The infamous brush size isn't a problem as such - although more of a tapered end and a better surface-finish for grip on the brush handle would have been nice.

on 2/10/2009 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Decent mascara, crummy brush. In fact, I hate this big fat brush and I can't wait to use it up. I'm too thrifty these days to just toss it. It does give a nice volumizing effect but it just isn't worth the aggravation.

on 2/8/2009 10:52:00 PM

This is a very surprising mascara for me. My HG is Maybelline Full 'n' Soft, but I have since replaced it with this one. Lash Blast is great at separating my lashes and lifting them up to make it look like they are fuller than they actually are. For me, the trick is to use this along with Shiseido's mascara base, which makes almost ANY mascara look absolutely stunning. Some have complained of the fat brush, which I agree is difficult sometimes to handle because of it's roundness, but once you get used to it, it's not something that is terribly bad. I will be repurchasing this one!

on 2/8/2009 7:31:00 PM

I love this mascara! Best one i have tried, even though it isn't waterproof it stays on all day. It covers all of my lashes and makes them huge! Even on my bottom lashes, the brush is amazing. I love the packaging and the product. This is my HG mascara!

I ended up throwing this out. The brush is way too big for good control. Everythime I applied this, I got mascara on my upper eyelids...not pretty. The formula is ok, but after a few hours of wear, I always ended up with raccoon eyes. I will stick with my Max Factor :)

i like this mascara, and i love the brush, i dont think it is the holy grale of mascaras like some people think, but i already have long lashes and it doesnt do all that much,

Video Reviews & Tutorials