April 20, 2014 | 1917 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2009 3:22:00 AM More reviews by hanabi318

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is pretty good. I like the orange packaging, it's a unique design. The brush is big, but I don't have a problem with it. I kinda like the rubber bristles, there is no clumping when I apply it. What I like about this mascara is that it holds my curl, and lengthens and defines my lashes. I would buy this mascara again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by aries41587

I look for length in my mascaras and this one delivers much more. I get length, volume and separation of my lashes. One coat is perfect for a natural look and a second coat is more dramatic. It washes off pretty easily too. The only downside to this mascara is that the ends of my lashes can sometimes become a little thicker than I want but I can fix it with a eyelash comb. Lashblast gives you a lot for the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Queenofskate

This product is generally pretty good, it does smudge on me a little bit...but I think the fact that it holds my curl is like a 10 plus. Haha, well some good things are that it lengthens like mad, it adds some volume and it darkens. However, on my lashes it also kinda made them smudge underneath my eye...Finally, its hard to get off. Like all waterproof mascaras, you should invest in a waterproof makeup remover cause this one is especially hard to get off

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by margaretchantel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I despise this mascara. The whole wand thing is a novelty. It's way too akward to use, and I think I had a lot of difficulty removing it. I've only used it twice and it was a while back but I haven't used it since.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by unseelie_fae

This stuff flakes madly the instant after I apply it. Also, the gigantic brush and tube are a pain to handle. It takes several strokes to coat the lashes...and then 5 minutes later your eyes are full of annoying flakes. I bought this instead of Maybelline Colossal because the Colossal tube broke on me only 1 month after purchase. But these flakes are completely unacceptable. I'm going back to Rimmel!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2009 4:33:00 AM More reviews by keidear

After hearing people on youtube recommend this product, I thought I'd give it a try. The mascara tube is pretty fat and bulky which I'm not used to. The first time I tried it, I was hugely disappointed. With a couple layers, it didn't even look like I put any mascara on. But, after a couple tries, I realized it took about 5-10 layers to get my desired look: long, thick, no clumps lashes. My mom's noticed from across the dinner table and my boyfriend keeps complimenting me on how nice my eyelashes look. Despite the results, I don't think it's worth the effort and time it takes to layer this stuff on. I think there's mascaras out there that will get the ideal results without the 10 layer effort. I'll use up the mascara since I bought it anyway and it does give desired results, but I won't be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by littlelegs86

I have been using this mascara for about a month and I must say, I am pleasantly surprised with the results! This is the best mascara that I've used so far. It creates a boost of volume in my lashes and thickens them at the root too. I have noticed a little bit of clumping but the clumps usually go away after sweeping the wand through a few times. The one downfall to this would be the packaging. I like the orange colour and the shape of the bottle but I think the handle is a little too small (and I have SMALL hands). It is kind of hard to hold and I find myself dropping the wand or fumbling with it when switching eyes. Overall, I really like this product - and have recommended it to my friends

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2009 1:52:00 AM More reviews by fauxdiamonds

The mascara worked will for a few weeks, but after the mascara inside and on the wand are exposed, over time I noticed it started flaking and clumping a few minutes after i put it on. I only use mascara once at the begining of the day, so the quality of this product tends to go downhill fast. Wont be buying this one again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by w1lk1ns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I am a fan of big, thick, black lashes and this brush gives me just that. I do have to admit it can clump up but it is easily fixable. I was previously using a Clinique mascara but that stuff stinks compared to Lash Blast. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by piccolozt

I've tried numerous mascaras and i must say this is the best one i've stumbled on. I was at a friend's house and had to borrow her cg lash blast, and that first experience got me hooked. it was so light i felt like i wasn't wearing anything at all, but my, did my lashes explode:)