October 24, 2014 | 1656 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by starlighthope

I haven't tried that many mascaras in my lifetime, but this one is surely a keeper for me! It has made the biggest impact in my limited experience, from what I can recall, and I would definitely buy this again when there is a sale for it. I bought the waterproof version, and for me personally, it does not smudge at all...and in fact has great staying power...probably too great because I admit it's a little more difficult to remove. The mascara wand brush is pretty unique and a bit chunky, but it separates my eyelashes well and coats it evenly. I was happy with it before I had the Shu Uemura eyelash curler, but the combination of the two are amazing! I no longer have a need for false eyelashes anymore! My eyelashes are sadly sparse and not long at all, but I am happy at the results that this mascara provides! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kaykaysaunt2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this mascara. This is the best that I have found. It goes on easily and my lashes looks amazing!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My latest favorite. I love to try New Mascaras. Found this while playing in my little sister's makeup bag. Then checked my youngest sisters MU bag. She had one too! Had to try it. I was very impressed. I don't have long or thick lashes w/o mascara. Takes curling an layering to make them look presentable.

I don't have to use my lash curler w/this product. Perfect separation. Also easy layering. I don't have to rush to make sure the product doesn't dry out before I'm done. I really like it. Not my HG...still looking.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Luquinb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not understand what the hype is about this mascara. It did nothing for my lashes....will keep looking for a good one!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by AGirlsBestFriend

This is the mascara I am not using regularly. I like it a lot, but it doesn't do anything miraculous although I also don't really expect it too. It can get a little clumpy when it starts drying out, but other than that it is a good consistency and works well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by r3rica9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My all-time favorite mascara. It works, it stays on without smearing, and it lasts all day. Plus, I've had it since summer 2008 and my first tube still hasn't run out. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by llumi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've read a lot of reviews on this and I have to wonder if I just got a couple of great tubes of mascara. It coats and separates my lashes well (I still have to use Lash Discovery for the inner lashes because the wand is huge). I have no clumps, flakes or wearing off at the lash line. I use it with my Shu Uemera curler and it holds the curl pretty well. In fact I got the black and the brown of this, I liked it that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by hairstylistshan13

Fantastic Mascara! Really does define each individual lash very well! made my lashes look fuller and longer! Love the unique brush!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by mrsstud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love this brush!! doesnt clump together like the "feather" brushes. it is a plastic bristle brush!! it made me lashes LONGER too!! and its not that expensive and you can find it EVERYWHERE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by yellowcars

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

overall, the one of theee best mascaras i've ever tried.
it makes my lashes so full and amazinggg(:
defff recommend.