October 23, 2014 | 925 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kaykaysaunt2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this mascara. This is the best that I have found. It goes on easily and my lashes looks amazing!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My latest favorite. I love to try New Mascaras. Found this while playing in my little sister's makeup bag. Then checked my youngest sisters MU bag. She had one too! Had to try it. I was very impressed. I don't have long or thick lashes w/o mascara. Takes curling an layering to make them look presentable.

I don't have to use my lash curler w/this product. Perfect separation. Also easy layering. I don't have to rush to make sure the product doesn't dry out before I'm done. I really like it. Not my HG...still looking.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Luquinb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not understand what the hype is about this mascara. It did nothing for my lashes....will keep looking for a good one!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by AGirlsBestFriend

This is the mascara I am not using regularly. I like it a lot, but it doesn't do anything miraculous although I also don't really expect it too. It can get a little clumpy when it starts drying out, but other than that it is a good consistency and works well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by r3rica9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My all-time favorite mascara. It works, it stays on without smearing, and it lasts all day. Plus, I've had it since summer 2008 and my first tube still hasn't run out. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by llumi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've read a lot of reviews on this and I have to wonder if I just got a couple of great tubes of mascara. It coats and separates my lashes well (I still have to use Lash Discovery for the inner lashes because the wand is huge). I have no clumps, flakes or wearing off at the lash line. I use it with my Shu Uemera curler and it holds the curl pretty well. In fact I got the black and the brown of this, I liked it that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by hairstylistshan13

Fantastic Mascara! Really does define each individual lash very well! made my lashes look fuller and longer! Love the unique brush!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by mrsstud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love this brush!! doesnt clump together like the "feather" brushes. it is a plastic bristle brush!! it made me lashes LONGER too!! and its not that expensive and you can find it EVERYWHERE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by yellowcars

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

overall, the one of theee best mascaras i've ever tried.
it makes my lashes so full and amazinggg(:
defff recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by fwilmore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really don't like this. I got it BOGO at Walgreens. The wand is way too big to get the small lashes, and clumps like CRAZY! Yuck. I much prefer Lash Exact. Will never repurchase.
Edit 2/12/11 - I have a much different opinion of this mascara now. I'm upgrading my rating to 4 lippies. It's not my HG, but I would buy it again if it was on sale. What I've found with most mascaras is that when they are new, the brush tends to grab too much mascara. About a month or so later, the mascara dries out a bit and it's much easier to use. What I like about this mascara is that it really separates and lengthens. For me, my lashes are already pretty long, so I needed volume. L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black is my HG because it gives volume, but if you are looking for something to separate, this is a really good mascara and it doesn't smudge at all on me anymore.