July 23, 2014 | 1274 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by kygirl777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! It makes my naturally very long but sparse eylashes look very full. It actually creates eyelashes where none are! Definitely my HG mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by glowkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had jury duty in April and one of the other jurors had AMAZING lashes, so I asked her what she used and she pulled this out of her purse! I knew I had to try it.

It really makes my lashes stand out. The brush makes all the difference. It's the drugstore version of DiorShow. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by eurilynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros: Best mascara, I've ever used , no need for falsies.

Cons: It flakes like crazy! Imposible to wear with contacts. Specially long wear contacts.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by nnr0704

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The absolute best mascara I have ever tried, hands down. It thickens & lengthens without clumps. I love this!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by vivianlynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will start by saying that the wand is as big as a toilet scrubber. When I put this up to my eye, it's even bigger than my eye. My lashes are short, stubborn lashes..so if your lashes are like mine this will not be the mascara for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Knuckleheadred

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I said I'd repurchase...but if I found something better i'd think twice.

I do like how this doesn't make my lashes gloopy...but it tends to dry out and make my lashes look spidery after a few hours.

It separates my lashes fine.....but alas the brush gets clumps of product on the end and that ends up on my non-graceful face....which is a pita to get off.

It would be nice to make a brush that had nubbies or something on the end to help us with fine lashes in the corners...oh well.
Anyway...I'm not gonna fault it for the end clumps because most all mascara wands get that same thing.

It's not aweful...it's not awesome...it's just middle of the road.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Curveskill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me just say I LOVE THIS BRUSH!
The bristles work great at separating lashes and coating evenly the formula is a great lengthening formula but so/so on volume, Id definitely buy this again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by lcatala2

This stuff is actually great. Very hard to believe that it is from Cover Girl. I suggest buying the waterproof version bc it has more wax and helps curled lashes stay up longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by godfreygirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WOW!!! I just LOVE this one. I thought it would end up with all the other mascaras I've tried over the years that claimed it lengthened. This one actually DOES. I saw it with the first stroke when applying it. If you do want longer eyelashes....and what woman doesn't....this is the one to get. If there are others better for a similar price, I would like to know about them. Sometimes a couple of lashes might stick together, but I don't know of any mascara that can keep this from happening....but it's worth it. I just use my TweezerMan metal eyelash comb and that takes care of that. It flakes a bit on me when it first dries, but just I just use my makeup brush to get it off. But I do have longer lashes with this AND it curls them too. I just LOVE this stuff. It's the only one I'll be buying unless something better comes along....maybe something that makes mine twice as thick AND lengthens, doesn't clump ANY, doesn't flake and is just perfect. But I won't hold my breath for that. This is as good as it gets for now I think....love, love, love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by cheerdancegirl12

Pretty good mascara. I have very long lashes and it curls pretty well. No flaking, just a little bit of clumps. Comes off easy which I like. It does give some length just a pretty good mascara. No complaints.