September 30, 2014 | 1485 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by sandy123

Ok. So I bought this product because I heard a lot of good reviews about it, but when I bought it and tried it? It was no difference. The smell was the worst part. It gave me a horrible head ache all day and the product wasn't even that good. I've only used it twice and I haven't touched it ever since and no i will not be buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ebrhoades

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only drugstore mascara I have bought repeatedly - at this price you can guiltlessly buy a fresh one every month. It works - long, dark lashes - no chunks and no flakes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by AWILDA429

Not really what I thought this was going to be. It is very difficult to apply because the brush is LOADED with the mascara. Now, I dont know about other people's lashes, but this made my lashes clump together it made me look like I only have 4 lashes.

whatever..... for $10 for tube it was too expensive for what it is.

next!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 9:28:00 AM More reviews by 4truth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best mascara that I have found. It really lengthens and volumizes my lashes without being too thick or clumpy. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by andyanbear

I love this stuff...
It's really annoying if the eye make up smudges at the end of the day..
This product(water-proof, NEVER smudge, at least ,on me..
Girls, go get it....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by icypeeches

I mostly buy high end makeup, but decided to try lash blast when I saw it 2 for $10 at Target, and because of the rave reviews on here. It was love at first swipe and is very comparative to many of my high end mascaras and in many cases superior. My lashes were long and flake free, unlike other mascaras like eh hem Dior Show.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 3:06:00 PM More reviews by lizbathory88

I am in love with this mascara. I've tried Givenchy, Dior, Chanel, Fresh, Imju, Too Faced, Tarte....you name it I've tried it. And this one actually impressed me. You def. need two coats but it never smudges or runs or flakes....it's awesome for 6 bucks a tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by starlighthope

I haven't tried that many mascaras in my lifetime, but this one is surely a keeper for me! It has made the biggest impact in my limited experience, from what I can recall, and I would definitely buy this again when there is a sale for it. I bought the waterproof version, and for me personally, it does not smudge at all...and in fact has great staying power...probably too great because I admit it's a little more difficult to remove. The mascara wand brush is pretty unique and a bit chunky, but it separates my eyelashes well and coats it evenly. I was happy with it before I had the Shu Uemura eyelash curler, but the combination of the two are amazing! I no longer have a need for false eyelashes anymore! My eyelashes are sadly sparse and not long at all, but I am happy at the results that this mascara provides! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kaykaysaunt2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this mascara. This is the best that I have found. It goes on easily and my lashes looks amazing!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My latest favorite. I love to try New Mascaras. Found this while playing in my little sister's makeup bag. Then checked my youngest sisters MU bag. She had one too! Had to try it. I was very impressed. I don't have long or thick lashes w/o mascara. Takes curling an layering to make them look presentable.

I don't have to use my lash curler w/this product. Perfect separation. Also easy layering. I don't have to rush to make sure the product doesn't dry out before I'm done. I really like it. Not my HG...still looking.