August 1, 2014 | 1263 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2001 12:13:00 PM More reviews by KarenDixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ugh! Do not use this lotion if you have any bit of oilyness! It made my skin absolutely greasy and break out! It was awful! It's a lotion that should only be recommended to people with very dry skin. Clinique needs to take lessons from Paula's Choice skin care! (the best imo!)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2001 4:47:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Scary how this is so raved about! It is NOT all it's cracked up to be. Did absolutely zip for my ultra-sensitive skin; in fact, it felt worse after I used it. The oily feeling only compounded the problem. Gave my skin a tight, stressed feeling. Not worth the money OR the hype!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2001 6:53:00 PM More reviews by StilaLover

a really simple moisturizer, smells clean, and, coupled with the toner, does wonders for my fussy skin

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2001 1:11:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this lotion but only use it at night as it is rather thick. Makes my dry skin feel refreshed and smooth.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2001 6:45:00 AM More reviews by msjene

Yuck. I never understood the popularity of this product...especially since there are so many other options out there now. This is basically mineral oil. I know that the 3-Step works for some people, but Clinique has other products that are much, much more effective and pleasant to use (Total Turn Around Cream, Anti-Gravity, Stop Signs).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2001 7:33:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff was awful. It felt like oil on my face and it just sat there all day. It also made my usually dry, sensitive (but clear) skin totally break out!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2001 8:33:00 PM More reviews by sugarbear

i do not like this moisturizer at all. it does not help my dry skin and it just feels greasy. it is a waste of money. im sure there are way better moisturizers for half the money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2001 4:02:00 PM More reviews by WinnieW

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm pretty sure most MUA ladies here at one point had a chance to sample this... This moisturizer does nothing for me. Didn't break me out, but didn't moisturize me either. I'm really not sure what this is good for.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2001 9:44:00 AM More reviews by SarahM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great moisturizer by Clinique. It's not for those with oily skin, so I don't use it in the summer when my skin tends to me a little greasy. I use this every night in the cold winter here in Minnesota and by the next morning my skin is soft and ready to brave the coooolllldddd weather!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2001 7:03:00 AM More reviews by CindyLou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What the heck?

My roommates all use Clinique things, because they swear that it "doesn't cause them breakouts" (they're all fair-skinned, fair-haired or red-haired)
    what are they smoking? I swear, all the skin troubles two of my roommates have probably come from using Clinique products. I tried their "Dramatically Different" lotion and it WAS dramatically different in that it DIDN'T help my skin...I broke out after using it. I know it was this lotion and not any other product because this was the only new thing I was using. This has happened before with their cosmetics, so I've stopped using them altogether. The one thing I do sometimes pick up is their facial toner. I've learned my lesson with the rest of their skincare line--stay away!