Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

2.7

Ingredients *purified water *mineral oil *sesame oil *propylene glycol *tea-stearate *glyceryl stearate *lanolin alcohol *petrolatum *methylparaben *propylparaben *FD&C yellow no. 5 *FD&C yellow no. 6 *FD&C red no. 33
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 8/16/2001 1:11:00 AM

I like this lotion but only use it at night as it is rather thick. Makes my dry skin feel refreshed and smooth.

on 8/6/2001 6:45:00 AM

Yuck. I never understood the popularity of this product...especially since there are so many other options out there now. This is basically mineral oil. I know that the 3-Step works for some people, but Clinique has other products that are much, much more effective and pleasant to use (Total Turn Around Cream, Anti-Gravity, Stop Signs).

on 8/5/2001 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff was awful. It felt like oil on my face and it just sat there all day. It also made my usually dry, sensitive (but clear) skin totally break out!

on 7/29/2001 8:33:00 PM

i do not like this moisturizer at all. it does not help my dry skin and it just feels greasy. it is a waste of money. im sure there are way better moisturizers for half the money.

on 6/26/2001 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm pretty sure most MUA ladies here at one point had a chance to sample this... This moisturizer does nothing for me. Didn't break me out, but didn't moisturize me either. I'm really not sure what this is good for.

on 6/22/2001 9:44:00 AM

This is a great moisturizer by Clinique. It's not for those with oily skin, so I don't use it in the summer when my skin tends to me a little greasy. I use this every night in the cold winter here in Minnesota and by the next morning my skin is soft and ready to brave the coooolllldddd weather!

on 6/15/2001 7:03:00 AM

What the heck?

My roommates all use Clinique things, because they swear that it "doesn't cause them breakouts" (they're all fair-skinned, fair-haired or red-haired)
what are they smoking? I swear, all the skin troubles two of my roommates have probably come from using Clinique products. I tried their "Dramatically Different" lotion and it WAS dramatically different in that it DIDN'T help my skin...I broke out after using it. I know it was this lotion and not any other product because this was the only new thing I was using. This has happened before with their cosmetics, so I've stopped using them altogether. The one thing I do sometimes pick up is their facial toner. I've learned my lesson with the rest of their skincare line--stay away!

on 6/14/2001 11:36:00 AM

Ladies, run away from this one. The body parts I'll moisturize with Clinique's DDML are my legs. I wore this for awhile. I had dry patches and super shiny, oily problems at the same time, and it broke me out. I did not like this product at all.