Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 2/17/2009 4:43:00 PM

I got this for free at a promotion booth.My co-worker loved it and i read many good reviews about it. I was even reading some magazines where celebs listed as their IT product.

However i didn't like it because once it dried, it clumped up into lumps and i had to use my fingers to separate my lashes. I think i will stick to my Benefit BADgal Lash.

on 2/17/2009 2:10:00 PM

I've heard/read so many great things about this product, and was really excited about trying it out. Unfortunately i was SO SO SOOOO disappointed. While it does lengthen pretty well, it doesn't volumize, nor does it hold a curl well. Actually, it doesn't hold a curl AT ALL. I think i'm going to stick with CG's volume exact and perhaps use this one as a 2nd coat for additional lengthening.

on 2/16/2009 6:14:00 PM

omg where did all the negative reviews come from???? i think this is the best mascara ever. i've tries everything from maybelline to diorshow.and i LOVE this. and then i go on makeupalley to expect everyone else to like it and.... its really all negative.......but i suppose you have to try it out yourself to see if you like it. so try it yourself!!!!My HG!!!!!

on 2/16/2009 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't like this mascara... It just didn't work for me ... The large brush is strange but I did get the hang of it after a while... The thing I hate is the crumbs it would leave on my face after a couple of hours... It is also hard to remove... I don't care for the bottle either it seemed to dry out the product quickly... It just over all seemed like a dry mascara... I won't buy again...

on 2/16/2009 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i cant believe this mascara is so popular..it does what it says,,just wish the the brush was a little thinner so i can get to hard to reach tiny lashes but other than that,,its great!!:)

first, the good: it holds my curls superbly
the waterproof version really lasts all day without smudging
i actually find the orange bottle cute. :)

the bad: i find that the brush is hard to use,especially for the hard to reach areas of the eyelash.
i need to use my lash comb every time to fix the clumps.

overall, not that bad. if you want a mascara that'll last all day and will hold your curls, i recommend this. :)

on 2/15/2009 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I personally love this mascara. It last all day long!! There are two down sides to this though. The wand is a little hard to get use to because its so big (( just a little practice )) and the other .. it doesn't wash off with just soap and water.. you have to use make-up remover and wash it with make up remover wash! Other then that its great <3 will defianlty purchase again.. now that i know how to remove it. lol

on 2/15/2009 7:53:00 PM

I thought this product was okay overall, but not for me. I have naturally long, thick eyelashes, but they are BLONDE! So, my main things are a) I don't look like a whore with bad lashes b) my lashes don't come out c) My lashes are visible/dark d) my lashes are defined.

Unfortunetly, this clumped my lashes together so they were an uneven fringe. I mean, this made them stick together like glue. I was also not subtle and natural.

Just not for me!

on 2/15/2009 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara. There was all this rage about it and my 2000 calorie was running out, so i popped into Woolworthes and got this on special for $13! It volumizes, and doesn't flake or smudge! I was a bit wary of the rubber brush, seeing as they are usually made for length and seperation - but this was different to the define-a-lash thin one! It seperates AND volumizes And best of all clump & flakeless. The only bad point is that the actual bottle is too fat, and the brush is hard to hold. Apart from that, i'd definately repurchase!

on 2/14/2009 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

i love love love this mascara. i've been using this product since it came out and i haven't bought a different brand since!

Video Reviews & Tutorials