July 28, 2014 | 1995 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 3:06:00 PM More reviews by lizbathory88

I am in love with this mascara. I've tried Givenchy, Dior, Chanel, Fresh, Imju, Too Faced, Tarte....you name it I've tried it. And this one actually impressed me. You def. need two coats but it never smudges or runs or flakes....it's awesome for 6 bucks a tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by starlighthope

I haven't tried that many mascaras in my lifetime, but this one is surely a keeper for me! It has made the biggest impact in my limited experience, from what I can recall, and I would definitely buy this again when there is a sale for it. I bought the waterproof version, and for me personally, it does not smudge at all...and in fact has great staying power...probably too great because I admit it's a little more difficult to remove. The mascara wand brush is pretty unique and a bit chunky, but it separates my eyelashes well and coats it evenly. I was happy with it before I had the Shu Uemura eyelash curler, but the combination of the two are amazing! I no longer have a need for false eyelashes anymore! My eyelashes are sadly sparse and not long at all, but I am happy at the results that this mascara provides! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kaykaysaunt2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this mascara. This is the best that I have found. It goes on easily and my lashes looks amazing!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My latest favorite. I love to try New Mascaras. Found this while playing in my little sister's makeup bag. Then checked my youngest sisters MU bag. She had one too! Had to try it. I was very impressed. I don't have long or thick lashes w/o mascara. Takes curling an layering to make them look presentable.

I don't have to use my lash curler w/this product. Perfect separation. Also easy layering. I don't have to rush to make sure the product doesn't dry out before I'm done. I really like it. Not my HG...still looking.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Luquinb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not understand what the hype is about this mascara. It did nothing for my lashes....will keep looking for a good one!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by AGirlsBestFriend

This is the mascara I am not using regularly. I like it a lot, but it doesn't do anything miraculous although I also don't really expect it too. It can get a little clumpy when it starts drying out, but other than that it is a good consistency and works well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by r3rica9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My all-time favorite mascara. It works, it stays on without smearing, and it lasts all day. Plus, I've had it since summer 2008 and my first tube still hasn't run out. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by llumi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've read a lot of reviews on this and I have to wonder if I just got a couple of great tubes of mascara. It coats and separates my lashes well (I still have to use Lash Discovery for the inner lashes because the wand is huge). I have no clumps, flakes or wearing off at the lash line. I use it with my Shu Uemera curler and it holds the curl pretty well. In fact I got the black and the brown of this, I liked it that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by hairstylistshan13

Fantastic Mascara! Really does define each individual lash very well! made my lashes look fuller and longer! Love the unique brush!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by mrsstud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love this brush!! doesnt clump together like the "feather" brushes. it is a plastic bristle brush!! it made me lashes LONGER too!! and its not that expensive and you can find it EVERYWHERE!!