April 25, 2014 | 1109 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by cheerdancegirl12

Pretty good mascara. I have very long lashes and it curls pretty well. No flaking, just a little bit of clumps. Comes off easy which I like. It does give some length just a pretty good mascara. No complaints.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by jessca84

I like Lash Blast. The giant wand amuses me, and it's not really hard to use. I'm still holding out for that truly transformative mascara, though, if it even exists.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Azmarante

I got the CoverGirl Lashblast Non-Waterproof in Black Brown.
I bought this product for about $7-8 dollars.

This is a not a very good mascara for beginners. The wand is very difficult to control since it is so thick and doesn't have a tapered end. I have to very careful or it'll smudge on my lid.

The consistency of the mascara is nice and thick.

It does clump a little when you apply in the beginning, but you can wipe that away easily with a Q-tip.

It does not hold my curl at all even if I do curl it before hand. I have to recurl my lashes afterwards and I dislike doing that when there is already product on my lashes.

It didn't really lengthen, but did thicken a little bit and define them a little bit too.

The product worked for a lot of my friends but unfortunately did not work for me.

The packaging is bold and orange which I'm okay with.

I will definitely not repurchase, however I might try the waterproof later if I ever get comfortable with the wand.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by BerryBerryPink

i really like this mascara! i got it in waterproof.
it didn't clump on my lashes at all.
it didn't give me a "racoon-eye".
and it gave me a longer, evenly separated lashes.
i gotta agree with the people that say that the brush is way to big but i got used to it and learned to adjust.
i took off one lippie cuz it didn't really give me volume
but overall this mascara gave me a natural longer looking lashes.
i would def buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

There is serious hype behind this product. Like hardcore, and now there are like new shades in a pink tube coming out, which I might try just because the tube is sexy. But this tube is big and orange, and totally anything but sexy. This (not waterproof) verison of lashblast is okay. It separated, colored and gave me volume but, not "blast" worthy amount of volume. I have naturally longer lashes so perhaps it may work better for someone who does not. I am simply not a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by DIHU

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! My eyelashes stay curled all day and into the night. They look thick and long. The formula makes for buildable application and the brush picks up all the short lashes and coats them. I honestly prefer this to Dior Show and it is a fraction of the price. The product has yet to oooze out of the applicator so I'm giving the container high marks.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2009 10:11:00 AM More reviews by latinminx79

I bought this due to all the hype on youtube. Im a AVON mascara girl, but figured I'd give it a try. It had been a while since I wore drugstore mascaras. Needless to say Im not a fan. The wand yes, is too big, and I was a tad bit scared at first glance. I don't like that the bristles are so short, it dose not get all the lashes. Causing some clumping on the outer edges. And the bottom lashes are hard to do, period. The one main downfall that is just a no no to me, is that it flakes. I have to constantly check to make sure I don't have black flakes around my eye, it's horrible. The one thing I can say is that is dries quick and washes off well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 3:17:00 AM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'll admit, I'm not too keen on covergirl mascaras in general, but I'm quite pleased with this one! Yes, the packaging is hilariously huge, but the formula and brush do the job well. It stays all day and removes easily, and is buildable for a more dramatic look. I put on a bunch of coats and I like the effect. The brush is large, so I have to exercise caution, but it works out in the end. Pretty sure I would rebuy. I'm not absolutely overjoyed about this mascara, but I was actually pleasantly suprised. Edit: This has grown on me alot actually and I rebought it just the other day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2009 11:47:00 PM More reviews by sweetpeas123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The wand is HORRIBLE it's too fat!
BUT! when you put on more layers it really separates and gives that "fake eyelash" look.

this is sort of a hit and miss for people, i think.
=]

EDIT------------------
My favorite mascara.
seriously, i have an unwanted collection of mascaras now,
and none of them beat Cover Girl's Lashblast!
amazing! <333

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second tube of this and I don't even know why I ever bought a second tube! I've always bought cheap mascara so I can't really compare but I have short lame lashes and nothing really does wonders for them but I usually just pick up whatever looks good and this is just nothing special..Seems to dry out really quickly. I'll go back to Maybelline's Lash Stylist, I was pretty happy with it I don't know why I ever strayed away from it in the first place! My mom uses the waterproof version of this and it's so clumpy and messy.