April 25, 2014 | 902 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2002 9:39:00 PM More reviews by PTbabe1387

i have been using this product every dat and night for about 2 years, i only give it one star because it neaver made me broke out, but it also NEAVER Moisturised my skin, it left it dry and flakey

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2002 6:33:00 PM More reviews by brit3164

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i have combination skin [dry on my cheeks, a bit oilier on my t zone] and this works very well on the dry areas. i wouldnt really recommend tho for those of you with oily/slightly oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2002 11:28:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A totally useless moisturizer in my opinion. It leaves my face greasy, does not absorb into the skin, just sits there. I used this years ago for a time because it was one of the few unscented creams around. I can't believe it is still around, when most now are so far superior.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2002 8:41:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i didn't like this. i have normal skin, but this stuff would not absorb into my skin! and i think it just irritated my face. it felt all greasy too. if i could give it a zero, i would!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2002 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dramatic? No. Different? No. Well, sort of...it smells bad, which is sort of different. This is a dull, overpriced greasy moisturizer. It can also cause breakouts for oily/acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2002 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Tammy166

This is the only facial lotion that doesn't make my face feel itchy, and gives it weird pink bumps. So gentle and smooth. Not oily at all. I think this was made for people with normal to dry skin in mind.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2001 1:42:00 AM More reviews by HarleyQuinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't understand the poor reviews, I love this! My skin can get very dry and so far this is the only thing that works. The perfect moisturizer (for me anyway!)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2001 10:42:00 PM More reviews by s1syphus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is more a moisterizer for those with dry or sensative skin. It's too heavy/greasy for anyone else. My friend who has easily irritated, dry skin swears by it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2001 7:31:00 PM More reviews by alexsoliman

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product, but it has pros and cons. My skin is especially dry, and on really dry days, I need to add another moisturizer to it. I love it because it goes on non-greasy, spreads nicely, and is unscented. It also absorbs really well, and really fast. Because my skin is so dry, however, I end up using quite a bit, or adding a heavier moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2001 3:25:00 PM More reviews by CheckyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like the lotion. I've been using since I was 11 on parts of my face that are really dry, which isn't too much at all. But when I was younger I had a really bad problem w/ my nose being really dry & always peeling, this was the only stuff that made it go away. Now that it's getting cold, even here in CA, I use this under my eyes @ night because I get those same dry flakes. I used this one time & they went away. I don't think I'd go out & buy a full bottle of this stuff, but those little sample bottles that come w/ GWP last me forever.