Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 2/25/2009 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The first time I used this mascara I hated it, I was immediately dissapointed and upset that I spent money on it. It had just made my eyelashes look worst than when they didn't have any product on them. The next day I decided I would try it one more time and I loved it! One coat made my eye lashes look thicker, longer, and curlier, then a second coat made them look ever better. Today I tried three coats and there was still very minimal clumping which I just use a lash comb to remove. This is one of the first mascaras I would buy again, my current HG.

on 2/24/2009 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara does lengthen, separate etc... but it is soo hard to get off. i usually use lancome mascaras and they come off easily with makeup removers, but by the time im done removing the lash blast mascara, ive noticed some lashes come out too (all the times ive used it). that never happens when i use lancome mascaras. i wont buy this again!

I love this mascara!!This is a mascara I will buy over and over and over again because its just so marvelous! It makes my lashes curl and it adds lenght and the best part it thickens wich i love because it has that dramatic look to it. This mascara is my absolutel favorite. I wish it would make it just a tad bit longer but its ok the mascara still works wonders and It makes my lashes look so much better. In comparison on how they look without mascara and with it. It just gives my lashes the best look. This and the loreal double extend are my faves you could actually mix the primer with the mascara from lashblast and they work great togheter as well!, And the loreal one I getis the tubes one.The red and white one.Lovely mascaras :D

on 2/24/2009 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I have to admit, I had very high expectations for this product. Being that it's been all the rage in all the magazines, and with a brush that crazy, I figured it had to produce lashes just as nuts. It's very good, but nothing like I'd expected it to be. It really was no different than any other rubber wand I've tried. Overall, overrated.

on 2/24/2009 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I saw some talk about this on the MU board and thought I'd try it and I'm SOOOO glad I did. This has become my HG of mascara. I got the black and it doesn't flake or smudge on me at all unless I rub my eyes a lot.

This gives you the thickest, most gorgeous lashes. It stays on all day, although I do do two good coats.

I love this stuff and will definitely repurchase.

on 2/23/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I loved this mascara! Also they had it in brown, plain brown! Which is a super plus. I wish it was a bit warmer though. The mascara make my lases full and not clumpy, it works great!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I fell in LOVE with this product when I first got it. However, I've had it for about a month now.. and use it only on weekends (during the week I wear a much lighter mascara for work). When I first started using this product it didnt clump on me.. but now it comes out really gooey (sp?) and thick. It's just not easy to work with anymore. I dont know if my bathroom has gotten warm and is melting the product down.. but I doubt it b/c all of my other mascaras are keeping their consistancies.

I'll use what I have left.. but probably wont buy another tube.. unless I keep it in the fridge or something (thats a joke..lol)!!

on 2/22/2009 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love love this masscara..,I fell in love the first time i used it. My HG Mascara was Fibrelash by Mac which is a little pricey. So i tried the Lash Blast when it was first realeased and have been a fan ever since, I get so many compliments on my lashes. Im often ask do i have false lashes on.I put 4 to 5 coats on each eye and it does not clump or get the tanratula eyes.The 5 to 6 dollar price is not bad either.

on 2/22/2009 5:45:00 PM

it was okay didn't really do much for me but it did make my eyelash seem darker. i won't be buying this product again though because it was kind of hard for me to put on.

on 2/22/2009 3:59:00 PM

I have never reviewed a mascara before and I HAD to review this one. I LOVE it! The brush is the best brush I've used. I tried Mayebelline Colussal and it was clumpy and the brush was crappy. But this is the best, and I've tried tons of drugstore and department store brands. I will buy this over and over again!

Video Reviews & Tutorials