Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

I ALMOST love this mascara. It volumizes my lashes pretty well, considering the fact that I'm asian. It's a pretty decent basic mascara. The only reason why I'm not giving it a 5 is it lacks that pop factor. It works well but doesn't do anything amazing. Plus it dries up fairly quickly. I'm already on my second tube and I regularly switch up my mascara between 3-4 different brands.

This is an alright mascara I guess. There's not exactly no clumping, but the clumping is minimal and it can be fixed with those tiny eyelash combs.This does a good job at darkening my lashes and extending the length just right. However it doesn't really thicken my lashes much. :(. But overall this really wasnt so bad. Also, it does not flake.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this mascara a lot! It so great for building up layers. Its not my favorite mascara though because its not that easy to use. The wand is huge so that takes some getting used to and the handle too. Once you get used to it though its not a big deal to use. I just prefer something different. It darkens your lashes without clumps but it doesnt give me the thickness that I like. I prefer a more dramatic look and I eventually get that but I have to build up a million layers. Its too much work for a mascara. I wish I could rate this a 3.5. Ive heard that the waterproof formula is better so I will try that.

I've heard lots of good reviews about this and decided to try it when I saw it on sale. I like it for when I want more volume for my lashes. I would buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was sold on this mascara: big, big lashes except it FLAKED! I won't buy this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just used this product for the first time, and I am hooked! Chanel Inimitable Mascara is my usual HG, as it had been the only product I'd ever tried that didn't smugde on my very oily eyelids or flake by mid-day. However, my 2 most recent tubes of Chanel dried out after less than a month and I was ticked, so I decided to try this because it's a lot less $$ and I'd read good things about it on this site. I must say that it works every bit as well as the Chanel does on me (lengthens and thickens with no smudging or flakes AT ALL), and at less than half the price, it's a steal. The only thing I don't like about it is that the fat tube and wand make it a little difficult to handle and get used to at first, but at $7 (on sale) a tube, I'm willing to put up with those things! I think I have my new HG mascara!

I needed to replace my Max Factor Volume Couture [now discontinued in the States] and decided at the last minute to try this much-hyped big fat orange tube instead..got the regular version in Black & to my surprise, I'm loving this! While not quite my HG [Chanel Inimitable] this one is a lot less gummy than the Max Factor VC, so it's easier to apply several coats or touch up later in the day without landing up with spider lashes--I can apply multiple layers without clumping, it builds decent length and volume - nothing crazy - and it goes on much easier than I'd have imagined given it appears to be made for a giant. One caveat, if your eyes water you'll have trails of black mascara running down your cheeks. I've worn this during a cardio workout and landed up with blobs of black mascara on my upper lids and orbital bone [I was wearing no other makeup, this just doesn't have the longevity of something like Lancome Definicils. Overall, a great drugstore mascara. [If I could change anything, it would be the bulky packaging and the safety-cone orange colour that can be seen from outer-space.] A lot of people remarked that the handle is too fat to give good control but this didn't bother me once I got used to it - it's sort of like driving a sports car and then suddenly getting behind the wheel of a truck. I'm now a contented truck-driver.
Update: I was so pleased with the regular version I tried the waterproof but can't recommend it - absolutely no volume in a wetter formula that's harder to control.

ah, my favorite mascara by farrrrrrrr. it doesn't clump my eyelashes at all, & it makes them loook fullller. it's a really great product & i definitely recommend it

I love this mascara! It creates such GREAT volume!

The original in black is my all time favorite mascara! Length, volume, absolutely no flaking, washes off easy but doesn't budge when it's on...perfection in a little orange tube!
I have the green tinted mascara and I love it! Doesn't flake at all, stays on all day/night, gives just a hint of color and really builds up lashes. Great buy!

Popular Mascaras