Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 2/21/2009 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this is probably the best cover girl product i ever used....
the tube is GIGANTIC.... the mascara want is very big and scary looking....this mascara actually holds my curls gives it a little volume and lengths...byfar this is the best mascara i've ever used.

on 2/21/2009 12:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Pretty much everything has been said about this mascara if you read the reviews. While it gives me amazing lashes, I have big eyes. One of my biggest features actually and I cannot imagine anyone with smaller eyes being able to navigate this brush. Size matters--but in this case (to whatever man designed this thinking bigger is better), bigger isn't better. The tip is also flat/square so having a lot of finesse with corners or bottom lashes isn't an option. It can be managed. But why have to re-learn or practice what we've all been doing since god knows what age? Also I think the opening of the tube is a bit large since I frequently get globs on the tube tip when pulling out the wand. However, all that being said, it beats the hell out of Lash Stiletto (a weird little wand that only hit every other lash I have) and Loreal's Voluminous Naturale (a piece of dry crap that's a flat out lie when it comes to volume) so for a DS buy, there's worse out there. I'm sure there's better as well. I don't mind the large obnoxious tube since I don't take mascara in my bag and when I travel, I have travel sizes of other brands I can use. Will I buy again? Probably not. EDIT: Had to trash it. Just can't do it. Not worth it for the effort. Taking down to one lippie. Sorry, girls.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The wand is too large for my short and sparse eyelashes. Thought, it does give it some volume.

I have mixed opinions about this product. On the plus side, it's the blackest mascara I've ever tried. I washed it off once and was amazed at how black the pigment was on my hand. It also does a decent, average job of volumizing. On the negative side, I hate how silicone mascaras start drying out after six weeks. I know you can run the container under hot water to make the mascara more fluid, but I feel like I shouldn't have to "manage" my cosmetics to make them work. I also think it's just Cover Girl and should be a couple of dollars cheaper. However, I love the container. It's very easy to find in my makeup bag.

YIKES. For long and fine lashes, this is terrible!! Clumps, weird texture, too much, ugh, nasty. I know many people who love this, but for my type of lashes it is not what I'd want to accentuate them at all.

on 2/20/2009 1:29:00 AM

This is a good mascara. It gives the lashes a very thick, long, and voluminous look for a very inexpensive price. I love big brush, although it may be semi difficult for some, it really adds thickness and seems to bump up every lash. The only dilemma with this mascara is that is does flake. For a while your lashes look great! But, after a long day of school or work, you come home to some definite mascara flakes.

on 2/20/2009 12:20:00 AM

I love this mascara. It is a very good, all-around mascara. It thickens, lengthens, and defines my lashes. It also holds a curl well. And it doesn't flake.

The brush does take some getting used to, but you will hardly notice it after a week's worth of practice. The first week I started using this, I was close to giving up because the brush is just sooo big. But now that I am used it the brush, I cannot imagine myself without this mascara.

It is not the best at thickening (I have Lancome Fatale for that). But this is my go-to mascara for everyday.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT...I ALREADY HAVE LONG LASHES....BUT THIS SEPERATES SO WELL...ESPECIALLY IF YOU SHAKE IN BETWEEN YOUR EYELASHES...ITS BANGIN

on 2/19/2009 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I heard so much good stuff about this product, and a little negative, too, but I decided to give into the hype and buy it. Overall, it's just like any other mascara I've ever had- the wand doesn't bother me as much as I thought...as long as you're familiar enough with make up to operate a mascara wand you can fenagle a way to use it. But, just like any other mascara, it flakes, lengthens and curls and average amount, but it's overall just average. Still on the search for the perfect mascara.

on 2/17/2009 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This mascara lengthens like crazy. I'm used to products that volumize, but do nothing for length. I was surprised that my lashes could actually be this long! It does volumize as well, so in terms of desired effects, no drawbacks at all. I noticed a few flakes after several hours, but nothing too severe. The packaging is unnecessarily bulky, but that's forgivable. It may be too early, but this could be HG material. Oh, and buy it on sale at Wal-Mart if you can. You'll get a great deal that way.

Popular Mascaras