Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 2/20/2009 12:20:00 AM

I love this mascara. It is a very good, all-around mascara. It thickens, lengthens, and defines my lashes. It also holds a curl well. And it doesn't flake.

The brush does take some getting used to, but you will hardly notice it after a week's worth of practice. The first week I started using this, I was close to giving up because the brush is just sooo big. But now that I am used it the brush, I cannot imagine myself without this mascara.

It is not the best at thickening (I have Lancome Fatale for that). But this is my go-to mascara for everyday.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT...I ALREADY HAVE LONG LASHES....BUT THIS SEPERATES SO WELL...ESPECIALLY IF YOU SHAKE IN BETWEEN YOUR EYELASHES...ITS BANGIN

on 2/19/2009 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I heard so much good stuff about this product, and a little negative, too, but I decided to give into the hype and buy it. Overall, it's just like any other mascara I've ever had- the wand doesn't bother me as much as I thought...as long as you're familiar enough with make up to operate a mascara wand you can fenagle a way to use it. But, just like any other mascara, it flakes, lengthens and curls and average amount, but it's overall just average. Still on the search for the perfect mascara.

on 2/17/2009 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This mascara lengthens like crazy. I'm used to products that volumize, but do nothing for length. I was surprised that my lashes could actually be this long! It does volumize as well, so in terms of desired effects, no drawbacks at all. I noticed a few flakes after several hours, but nothing too severe. The packaging is unnecessarily bulky, but that's forgivable. It may be too early, but this could be HG material. Oh, and buy it on sale at Wal-Mart if you can. You'll get a great deal that way.

on 2/17/2009 4:43:00 PM

I got this for free at a promotion booth.My co-worker loved it and i read many good reviews about it. I was even reading some magazines where celebs listed as their IT product.

However i didn't like it because once it dried, it clumped up into lumps and i had to use my fingers to separate my lashes. I think i will stick to my Benefit BADgal Lash.

on 2/17/2009 2:10:00 PM

I've heard/read so many great things about this product, and was really excited about trying it out. Unfortunately i was SO SO SOOOO disappointed. While it does lengthen pretty well, it doesn't volumize, nor does it hold a curl well. Actually, it doesn't hold a curl AT ALL. I think i'm going to stick with CG's volume exact and perhaps use this one as a 2nd coat for additional lengthening.

on 2/16/2009 6:14:00 PM

omg where did all the negative reviews come from???? i think this is the best mascara ever. i've tries everything from maybelline to diorshow.and i LOVE this. and then i go on makeupalley to expect everyone else to like it and.... its really all negative.......but i suppose you have to try it out yourself to see if you like it. so try it yourself!!!!My HG!!!!!

on 2/16/2009 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't like this mascara... It just didn't work for me ... The large brush is strange but I did get the hang of it after a while... The thing I hate is the crumbs it would leave on my face after a couple of hours... It is also hard to remove... I don't care for the bottle either it seemed to dry out the product quickly... It just over all seemed like a dry mascara... I won't buy again...

on 2/16/2009 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i cant believe this mascara is so popular..it does what it says,,just wish the the brush was a little thinner so i can get to hard to reach tiny lashes but other than that,,its great!!:)

first, the good: it holds my curls superbly
the waterproof version really lasts all day without smudging
i actually find the orange bottle cute. :)

the bad: i find that the brush is hard to use,especially for the hard to reach areas of the eyelash.
i need to use my lash comb every time to fix the clumps.

overall, not that bad. if you want a mascara that'll last all day and will hold your curls, i recommend this. :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials