Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I fell in LOVE with this product when I first got it. However, I've had it for about a month now.. and use it only on weekends (during the week I wear a much lighter mascara for work). When I first started using this product it didnt clump on me.. but now it comes out really gooey (sp?) and thick. It's just not easy to work with anymore. I dont know if my bathroom has gotten warm and is melting the product down.. but I doubt it b/c all of my other mascaras are keeping their consistancies.

I'll use what I have left.. but probably wont buy another tube.. unless I keep it in the fridge or something (thats a joke..lol)!!

on 2/22/2009 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love love this masscara..,I fell in love the first time i used it. My HG Mascara was Fibrelash by Mac which is a little pricey. So i tried the Lash Blast when it was first realeased and have been a fan ever since, I get so many compliments on my lashes. Im often ask do i have false lashes on.I put 4 to 5 coats on each eye and it does not clump or get the tanratula eyes.The 5 to 6 dollar price is not bad either.

on 2/22/2009 5:45:00 PM

it was okay didn't really do much for me but it did make my eyelash seem darker. i won't be buying this product again though because it was kind of hard for me to put on.

on 2/22/2009 3:59:00 PM

I have never reviewed a mascara before and I HAD to review this one. I LOVE it! The brush is the best brush I've used. I tried Mayebelline Colussal and it was clumpy and the brush was crappy. But this is the best, and I've tried tons of drugstore and department store brands. I will buy this over and over again!

on 2/22/2009 3:02:00 PM

I loved the way this made my eyelashes look! My eyelashes looked fantastic, without icky spider-lash!!!! After 3 months, chuck it, it gets clumpy, smelly, and smudges.

(I know, I was just trying to prolong expiration date. XP)

on 2/22/2009 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love love this mascara!! I have long eyelashes to begin with but if I want a dramatic look I will use this. The larger, fuller brush makes application really smooth and gives me alot of volume. If you have shorter eyelashes then this would be a good every day mascara.

on 2/22/2009 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is the best mascara i have used .. no clumps , very black and makes your eyeleshes very long this mascara is worth the money .. go out and get it !!!!

on 2/21/2009 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

800 very black

pros:
- deep, true black color
- nice volumizing
- nice lash separation
- fairly easy to control wand (small asian eyes)

cons:
- flakes (a bit around your eyes)
- smudges (a bit but doesn't give you raccoon eyes)
- flattens and holds down curls

on 2/21/2009 5:14:00 PM

So far this is the best mascara I have ever used. I do not have large eyes but I do have long eyelashes and this product is amazing. It is the blackest mascara I have ever used. The brush is large but after using a couple of times I don't see how I ever managed with the "normal" size wands. It is silicone based and that may be why I have not had any flaking or fall out. The one odd thing I find with the mascara is that my lashes keep the "wet look". You know the way mascara looks after you have applied and are waiting the few seconds to dry between coats? It never seems to go away. I am not sure if it is the formula or because this mascara is so black. In all this has become the closest thing i have found to my HG mascara.

on 2/21/2009 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this is probably the best cover girl product i ever used....
the tube is GIGANTIC.... the mascara want is very big and scary looking....this mascara actually holds my curls gives it a little volume and lengths...byfar this is the best mascara i've ever used.

Video Reviews & Tutorials