October 21, 2014 | 1044 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by JaysLuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I personally love this mascara. It last all day long!! There are two down sides to this though. The wand is a little hard to get use to because its so big (( just a little practice )) and the other .. it doesn't wash off with just soap and water.. you have to use make-up remover and wash it with make up remover wash! Other then that its great <3 will defianlty purchase again.. now that i know how to remove it. lol

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by babyvamp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought this product was okay overall, but not for me. I have naturally long, thick eyelashes, but they are BLONDE! So, my main things are a) I don't look like a whore with bad lashes b) my lashes don't come out c) My lashes are visible/dark d) my lashes are defined.

Unfortunetly, this clumped my lashes together so they were an uneven fringe. I mean, this made them stick together like glue. I was also not subtle and natural.

Just not for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 7:10:00 AM More reviews by feelthelove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this mascara. There was all this rage about it and my 2000 calorie was running out, so i popped into Woolworthes and got this on special for $13! It volumizes, and doesn't flake or smudge! I was a bit wary of the rubber brush, seeing as they are usually made for length and seperation - but this was different to the define-a-lash thin one! It seperates AND volumizes And best of all clump & flakeless. The only bad point is that the actual bottle is too fat, and the brush is hard to hold. Apart from that, i'd definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by jeanyusjean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i love love love this mascara. i've been using this product since it came out and i haven't bought a different brand since!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2009 1:29:00 PM More reviews by TeaLover

I've been using this mascara for 6 months now and I really like it. It visibly lengthens my lashes and has NEVER clumped on me, unlike every other mascara I've used. I will definitely continue to buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by bmoviebloodbath

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I've purchased it twice and I only give it a 3. With all the mascaras out there, you're probably wondering why, I would re-purchase a mascara that I would give such a mediocre rating...Well, for two reasons: 1. I ran out of my current mascara and the closest Sephora is 40 minutes away...I did not plan ahead of time :); 2. I knew what I was getting, I wasn't interested in trying a bunch of other drugstore mascaras and playing hit or miss for the next couple of days.

The problem I find with this mascara is not the the formula itself, it's the stupid cumbersome wand. This thing must have been designed by a man who thinks that bigger is better. The very first time I put that thing in my hand it was awkward. The end of the wand that you hold as you're applying is tapered, so I cannot tell you how many times that thing has slipped out between my fingers and fallen to the floor or into my lap.

Another thing that I dislike is the tip of the wand. It's too big to efficiently get into the corners of my eyes, and the little spikes to separate lashes on the very tip of the wand are barely existent (resulting in a lot of product buildup)...the combination of those two factors result in heavy clumping at the inner corners of my eyes and criss-crossed lashes.

I really think that if they re-designed the wand for LB, this would be a much better product, because like I said I think that the formula is great. I personally don't have problems with flaking, smudging, raccoon eyes...nothing like that. The mascara does give my nice looking lashes; much fuller than a lot of other mascaras. If I used a lash comb after using this stuff, my eyelashes usually look pretty amazing. The wand just sucks...it's too big, too clumsy and not efficient.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by hasegongzhu

I was very disappointed, but mostly because I have heard such raving reviews about it so had my hopes high. It isn't a bad product. It is just not that great.
I am still looking for my dream mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by meriellyn

Sooo not impressed. :P The wand is horrible, the whole package is too chunky to maneuver properly and the product itself is sticky and clumpy. It remained sticky all day too. Yuck. Will not repurchase. Will probably just toss, actually. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ashunbaybee

Curling your lashes makes all the difference! My friend even asked if I was wearing fake eyelashes! Doesn't leave clumps and extends your lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by cheekykiki78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good product, I haven't had any problems with clumping or sticking. I can't comment on length as my lashes are very long but I don't believe in lengthing claims. It doesn't smudge or leave little black pearls in my tearducts like some more expensive mascaras.