August 22, 2014 | 1247 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2009 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Vanilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, where to start?
The wand is huge, too huge in fact. You won't be able to reach the corners!
It clumped on me so badly =( I probably had a bad product unluckily. I heard others had no problem with clumping... After 2 coats it was game over.
It was voluminous.
Have to admit there it had a "blasting" look but the clumping really made me dissapointed.

Will NOT buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Seficat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So late to the party - apparently the launch of LB was delayed in NZ by almost a year as demand in other parts of the world was so high. Thanks a lot MUA :-)

While it wasn't exactly worth waiting for, this is an OK mascara, I don't notice any volumising effect with just one coat, in fact to make this mascara really work for me, I brush through with an old Chanel Inimitable brush between coats.

The pluses for me are: a great colour (very black) that doesn't grey out, a reasonable lengthening effect, and good buildability without clumps. My lashes stay soft even with a number of coats.
The cons are the: the amount of work that this needs to go from OK lashes to noticeable lashes. The infamous brush size isn't a problem as such - although more of a tapered end and a better surface-finish for grip on the brush handle would have been nice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Decent mascara, crummy brush. In fact, I hate this big fat brush and I can't wait to use it up. I'm too thrifty these days to just toss it. It does give a nice volumizing effect but it just isn't worth the aggravation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by threekit

This is a very surprising mascara for me. My HG is Maybelline Full 'n' Soft, but I have since replaced it with this one. Lash Blast is great at separating my lashes and lifting them up to make it look like they are fuller than they actually are. For me, the trick is to use this along with Shiseido's mascara base, which makes almost ANY mascara look absolutely stunning. Some have complained of the fat brush, which I agree is difficult sometimes to handle because of it's roundness, but once you get used to it, it's not something that is terribly bad. I will be repurchasing this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by 10amald3

I love this mascara! Best one i have tried, even though it isn't waterproof it stays on all day. It covers all of my lashes and makes them huge! Even on my bottom lashes, the brush is amazing. I love the packaging and the product. This is my HG mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by makeupmavenn

I ended up throwing this out. The brush is way too big for good control. Everythime I applied this, I got mascara on my upper eyelids...not pretty. The formula is ok, but after a few hours of wear, I always ended up with raccoon eyes. I will stick with my Max Factor :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by hollisterluv223

i like this mascara, and i love the brush, i dont think it is the holy grale of mascaras like some people think, but i already have long lashes and it doesnt do all that much,

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 2:48:00 AM More reviews by zaintek

Didn't realize what I was missing! It made my lashes so long and so thick and soft without clumps that this might be my new HG! I don't think I'll stray away from DS brands now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just can't believe I failed to write a review for my very favorite mascara. Adds both volume & length w/o clumps. Build up several coats and looks like false lashes. My clients love it. And I keep one tube in my bathroom for me. The brush is easy to apply, seperate, and minimal clumps. Try Lash Exact or Volume Exact if you just want either volume or length.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by mccardenas

I really enjoy this product! It gave me length and volume. However, the brush is a bit BIG causing my upper eye lid to get residue. I would recommend it.