October 24, 2014 | 1776 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2002 2:27:00 AM More reviews by HelloKitty415

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There are alot of people who swear by this and think its the greatest thing for your skin, but for me, that just isnt the case. I have combination skin, however I thought this would work on some of the dryness and dry patches I have on my face(cheeks, etc). This broke me out so badly and made my face feel so greasy! Im sure that it does actually work great on people with dry skin, but for those of you with combination and oily skin, keep your distance from this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2002 5:06:00 PM More reviews by YolandaMC

This is terrible! I do use this to polish my boots, though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2002 2:04:00 AM More reviews by kate8

I've tried this off and on over the years, thinking: how can so many women be wrong? Well...it's still greasy, and does nothing for my skin. Works well on my elbows, though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2002 2:53:00 PM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this a lot but I wouldn't buy it again. I hate the smell and the consistancy. Though it is a good moisturizer it's not the best I've used!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2002 11:41:00 PM More reviews by glitter123

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lotion doesnt have oil controlling properties, which i like in a toner since i have some slightly oily areas. This is a little bit too much for my skin all over, but i like it for undereyes and occasional dry patches overnight. I cant say that i wouldnt be dissapointed to get this is a GWP, but it also isnt perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2002 5:38:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lotion is the only skincare product from the Clinique line I truly care about. I use it on the dry areas of my face and the moisturizer does take care of them. Use it as an eye cream too. It is nice and soothing.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2002 1:06:00 PM More reviews by HoneySmearedMoon

UGH! I can't stand this Moisturizer! I heard the raves about it so I tried it - the only thing it did was make me break out and look greasy! I went back to the Clinique Counter and said this stuff is horrible - The woman gave me this line about it's just the cream working out the toxins/acne in your skin - keep using it for a month and you'll see you skin clear up - WHATEVER! I had crappy skin for a month. NO WAY would I EVER recommend this DISASTER OF A PRODUCT!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2002 2:24:00 PM More reviews by egilsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

a big thumbs down for this. when i tried to blend it into my skin, it just sort of sat there on top. by the end of the day it made my combination skin look and feel filmy and greasy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2002 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Shan_n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

as stated in my review for the 3-step system, this lotion was way too heavy & oily. i only use it around my eyes occasionally.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2002 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Colleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is too greasy and it doesn't sink in well. I tried to pawn off my tiny GWP bottle to my non-picky husband and even he didn't like it. I ended up using this as a body lotion.